IS THE CURRENT ATTACK SPEED LIKE IN THE OLD DBO?

• The problem with speed is that it greatly restricts classes that get to do BIDs because it would always consist of a tank, healer, karma, poko, and buffer (CCBD) or DPS (usually Turtle or Fighter). Any other class was basically a wasted slot, which is stupid. Also there's hardly any strategy around it. Just keep the Tank alive and have its Attack Speed buffs fresh while it murders the boss.

this does not change the fact that speed is optional, simply, if they want to do in the critical, just do, Kinswkk Is an example of this.

• It's optional yes, but to players' eyes it's mandatory. That's how it was in retail DBO. If you didn't have max speed weapons, you were S.O.L.

if you like play in crit just go ahead having speed doesnt mean use it all time btw in kraken i can take all players need just dende karama and poko the 2 others i can take tanks dw buffer cran ( wich is op ) and plasma for his cd buff so yeah all classes are okay expect the sm and fighter

• if you like play in crit just go ahead having speed doesnt mean use it all time btw in kraken i can take all players need just dende karama and poko the 2 others i can take tanks dw buffer cran ( wich is op ) and plasma for his cd buff so yeah all classes are okay expect the sm and fighter

That's speed, and yes you do use it all the time. Seriously what are the odds of forming a team to utilize crit instead of speed?

• No matter how much we may cry about speed being boring, it's still an aspect that is undeniable ingame.

I might not like it because it involves 0 skill, but still, that would make a lot of skills/classes useless (we talking Speed Karmas and Poko mainly)

Does it need to comeback as it was in TW? Yes, but it doesn't mean I have to like it :)

Edit: we have to make it a possible thing, but hopefully "pros" don't brag about their speed....

• many peopole that i'am a kid that cry alot !! ( they just don't take time to know mee ) my goal in this version is to have in my guilde 10 auras cc150 with the CRIT !! but for this i need to get aura many times with % speed !! you right speed should bee like it was

• many peopole that i'am a kid that cry alot !! ( they just don't take time to know mee ) my goal in this version is to have in my guilde 10 auras cc150 with the CRIT !! but for this i need to get aura many times with % speed !! you right speed should bee like it was

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the thread in general, everyone is saying opinions... which somewhat matter, but we need the proper discussion.

Speed is needed, Games like this require high skill, speed parties lower the skill needed by way too much.

They must be there no matter if we like it or not! There is always an aspect in every game that makes the game more boring to be easier!

• You guys are talking like speed requires no skill, but crit % weapons do require skill?
    I will tell you the main difference.
    Speed weapons are sweet for taking out bosses wich else take longer to kill, with a solid team, you will not die anyway, it just saves time.
    As far crit % strategy goes, its also pretty much a non brainer, however its AoE capabilities are alot higher.
    But single target kills take a bit longer.
    I'd say keep speed and crit % just like the original DBO.

• Completely agree with you bro. Bring back the old attack speed and just make it up to the players to choose what they want to use in each situation.

• agree

Completely agree with you bro. Bring back the old attack speed and just make it up to the players to choose what they want to use in each situation.

agree men it is for the players to choose

• Attack Speed is half as slow as in DBO. Speed parties were boring to some, yet Attack Speed may as well not exist at all if it's THIS pathetically weak. If there are options that are in EVERY single way better, why should it even exist?

I suggested this before, but it's better to simply not have the speed buffs of different races stack with each other and call that a nerf to speed parties in general, without making attack speed itself literally useless.

• Attack Speed is half as slow as in DBO. Speed parties were boring to some, yet Attack Speed may as well not exist at all if it's THIS pathetically weak. If there are options that are in EVERY single way better, why should it even exist?

I suggested this before, but it's better to simply not have the speed buffs of different races stack with each other and call that a nerf to speed parties in general, without making attack speed itself literally useless.

so for you half partie on speed and the other half with crit ?
    it may work if karma buff can stack with poko and poko buff stack with karma

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!