The economy is Fu** and this is our fault

• The underlying problem in any game economy is the introduction of currency due to activities in the game. The solution to this problem is known as a gold-sink, the removal of virtual currency via other activities. One gold sink is crafting, but it isn't effective enough as a gold sink due to the rapid introduction of zeni. Other gold sinks are guild donations and registration fees on the AH. The quickest way to stabilise the economy is the introduction of a gold sink which rewards bound items which would originally be obtained from the Cash Shop. This would reduce the demand for Cash Shop items while also removing Zeni from the game. This would be introduced most easily in the form of a capsule machine similar to the pet vendor, but with different items and a (much) higher zeni cost.

For more information on a Gold Sink, view this wikipedia article:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_sink

• The problem is, most of the people are very greedy and selfish, everything they sell is expensive af. Like think about the new players. People even charge other people for money now for helping them do something or level up, which you can do for free. The game feels like pay to win now because of these people. srsly

the most dumb in this part i'am sorry but it is the peopole who buy cuz i'am sorry buy buying u70 stone purpul for 500kk or more is somthing redicul it is all about the fact that they can't wait for getting there stuff upgraded !!!

• Here i'm friendly as a f#ckless f#ck in a free f#ck day surffing in this Low iq forum i see this.

i was like holysh!t this guy will talk about something real no (ponies) no (how to target with left click guide) its f#cking economy he might be talking about items being overpriced and how those greedy bum bastards made AH lame as f#ck but no this mongrel wants the price to go higher and talk about stupid useless POPO's, Wtf?

Suck doesn't it? the moment you realise you don't know shit

• The underlying problem in any game economy is the introduction of currency due to activities in the game. The solution to this problem is known as a gold-sink, the removal of virtual currency via other activities. One gold sink is crafting, but it isn't effective enough as a gold sink due to the rapid introduction of zeni. Other gold sinks are guild donations and registration fees on the AH. The quickest way to stabilise the economy is the introduction of a gold sink which rewards bound items which would originally be obtained from the Cash Shop. This would reduce the demand for Cash Shop items while also removing Zeni from the game. This would be introduced most easily in the form of a capsule machine similar to the pet vendor, but with different items and a (much) higher zeni cost.

For more information on a Gold Sink, view this wikipedia article:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_sink

Here i'm friendly as a f#ckless f#ck in a free f#ck day surffing in this Low iq forum i see this.

i was like holysh!t this guy will talk about something real no (ponies) no (how to target with left click guide) its f#cking economy he might be talking about items being overpriced and how those greedy bum bastards made AH lame as f#ck but no this mongrel wants the price to go higher and talk about stupid useless POPO's, Wtf?

for once i agree ( i hope it will bee the last time i agree with you ) !

• Here i'm friendly as a f#ckless f#ck in a free f#ck day surffing in this Low iq forum i see this.

i rarely agree with ya but you hit the nail on the head @LeoSama

• ALTHOUGH
    of 15 dislikes i'm happy
    because everyone is talking about that..
    AND THIS ! is what i want.

Guys think about this..
    let the ''guild rivality'' of side
    let all differences of side

WE ARE A COMMUNITY
    everyone here is playing the same game
    everyone here wants a full and awesome game

and speak about the economy, bugs, and other stuff
    is important.

So.. thanks.

'-'

• men the econnomy should down not up we have all to work together and try our best to have a balanced ecconommy

• Economy is truly fked up but thats because there were 2 exploits which were massively abused (get free items from event manager + create endless zeni). Also there are these people who buy everything cheap in the AH and try to sell it overpriced.

esspicially the peopole who sell for over price

• I played this game before on other servers most dogis were 100-600k not 100kk-600kk
    Economy is fuked cause of exploit but also the people making zenny to buy stuff at that price
    people get scammed cause they can transfer enough zenny in one trade

So here is my solution stop buying overpriced items from other players I don't care how much value it has to one person doesn't mean it should have that value for everyone else and yes the GM's could have done something about or probably still do but its mostly on us

• I played this game before on other servers most dogis were 100-600k not 100kk-600kk
    Economy is fuked cause of exploit but also the people making zenny to buy stuff at that price
    people get scammed cause they can transfer enough zenny in one trade

So here is my solution stop buying overpriced items from other players I don't care how much value it has to one person doesn't mean it should have that value for everyone else and yes the GM's could have done something about or probably still do but its mostly on us

peopole can't wait to buy there stones there is someone in trade chat who trying to buy speed golves 26 % for 2kkk it is helarious xd ( you will get a answer like it is Pre Open so don't care that much ! you will see )

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!