Dragon Ball sellers

• Greetings community,

I believe these scams have gone for far too long now. People are actually selling their invalid Dragon balls for rediculous prizes, even when they know it is worth nothing.

With this thread I would like to inform that if you see people selling Blank Dragon Ball that they are scamming you severely, not only are they asking rediculous prices for them, it will end up in losing all your money and gaining an item that will not change into a T2 Dragon Ball.

I do believe that the part of community that are involved in this scamming affair should be taking the consequences of doing illegal bussines in this game. As this just ruins the gaming experience and overall attitude towards the community,

Sincerely,

Jon

• Contém umaAlguém pode me ajudar ? Eu baixei o jogo agora eu estava tentando criar minha conta, mas eu não posso obtê-lo o tempo todo a página reinicia e não cria minha conta quando clico no enviar! Alguém pode ajudar?

• I think this could potentially be brought up to the DBO G team if players are falling for this, however, I do not think this is a scam to the point where players should be punished. It is up to the player to conduct proper research on the item they buy. The DBO G team does indeed try it's hardest to help players, and if any player has been scammed then feel free to submit a ticket. However, we only help players that have been scammed as long as it coincides within DBO G's policy. Any players that try to sell their accounts, account trade, and then submit a ticket to the support team in most cases their ticket is ignored due to this being against the policy. In this case, these players are not scamming as they are selling the item legally and within the rules of the game - so they should not be blamed for their actions.

For any new player who reads this post, I would suggest them to take on the following advise:
    The DBO G discord is a good place to start and is a valuable resource that I highly recommend new players to join, as you can have all of your questions answered there. Back when I first started playing DBO in 2011 we did not have a place that players could have all of their questions answered quickly, which is a great tool for new players to start off with. The forums are also a good place to help educate players, and if players want to obtain more information/help I would suggest looking for a guild to join.

• I think this could potentially be brought up to the DBO G team if players are falling for this, however, I do not think this is a scam to the point where players should be punished. It is up to the player to conduct proper research on the item they buy. The DBO G team does indeed try it's hardest to help players, and if any player has been scammed then feel free to submit a ticket. However, we only help players that have been scammed as long as it coincides within DBO G's policy. Any players that try to sell their accounts, account trade, and then submit a ticket to the support team in most cases their ticket is ignored due to this being against the policy. In this case, these players are not scamming as they are selling the item legally and within the rules of the game - so they should not be blamed for their actions.

For any new player who reads this post, I would suggest them to take on the following advise:
    The DBO G discord is a good place to start and is a valuable resource that I highly recommend new players to join, as you can have all of your questions answered there. Back when I first started playing DBO in 2011 we did not have a place that players could have all of their questions answered quickly, which is a great tool for new players to start off with. The forums are also a good place to help educate players, and if players want to obtain more information/help I would suggest looking for a guild to join.

true, but instead of answering all those tickets or questions about the blank DB's in the shop, it would be a lot easier to make them bound to character once they pick it up from the ground. That way people can't sell them anymore and it would avoid a lot of incomming reports.

• So far there hasn't been many reports and players can sell what item they want for whatever price they please. It's their own personal shop and they are welcome to sell it for whatever price they want. If players want to sell these blank dragonballs at 100kk each they are welcome to do so, even if they want to sell it at 900kk each they can also do that too. I've spoken to some members of the team about this and it's already been decided that these players are not going to be punished/banned. A verdict has not been reached yet if the item should bind on pickup. It's still being discussed.

• i don't think that someone can get punished cuz the other guy ( excuse mee for the word ) is brainless , for mee the only solution is just to change the translation of the blank dragon ball in the translation just put between brakets that blank dragon ball are usless , honestly i don't think that punishing someone for selling somthing is a good idea and pleas stop go ask support to deal with evrey minor think in server

• Game Policies statement

In the Game Policies, we can find the following statement/rule what closely resembles of scamming items:

Dictionary statement

Scamming or in-game/money theft is defined by the following statement:

Dragon Ball sellers

Fact

• An item called; "blank Dragon Ball" is being sold by a person. This item is sold for an extensive amount of in-game currency.
    • The potential buyer is believed he will be getting a Dragon Ball (T2) that he does not have yet in the collection.
    • After the transaction, the buyer is left with an item that is not worth the actual price and is in fact worth nothing.

Conclusion

The seller has scammed the buyer severly since he has tricked the person into believing something false. This is illegal.

• If a person has played long enough to get 45kk and haven't realized or been told that its not a real dragon ball then they kinda deserve it I understand why it should be binded to the character(I agree with you on this) but I somehow doubt that the people that buy them don't know that its not a real dragon ball

• It's an item in the game. So if I put a green ep refill capsule(something with little to no value) in my shop for 200kk and somebody buys it then that's scamming? Sorry but no it's not. There are no predetermined prices for any item in this game. I can sell what I want for however much I choose. If the buyer is ignorant enough to buy a useless item for a high price then that's their own fault. Its not a scam! If you're not knowledgeable about certain goods In the game then you shouldn't be buying anything. No one is holding a gun to your head saying you have to buy said item.

• Kinda see it like Burst when it comes to if it is illegal or legal.
    Although it is very angrily in the case of the blank dragonballs and not a good way to behave as part of a community.

In TW there were rumours about a reciepe for them to turn them back to normal ones. Find it/ create it and then they finally have a use and can't be misused.

• I wont say it's a scam, rather just a smart choice. Might not be a nice choice, but it's smart!

It's like back when u70 reds sold for 100kk, some people put them for 1kkk and they sold somehow!

You can't stop them or do something against them. All you can do is educate other people so they dont make reckless decisions.

• It's an item in the game. So if I put a green ep refill capsule(something with little to no value) in my shop for 200kk and somebody buys it then that's scamming? Sorry but no it's not. There are no predetermined prices for any item in this game. I can sell what I want for however much I choose. If the buyer is ignorant enough to buy a useless item for a high price then that's their own fault. Its not a scam! If you're not knowledgeable about certain goods In the game then you shouldn't be buying anything. No one is holding a gun to your head saying you have to buy said item.

I wont say it's a scam, rather just a smart choice. Might not be a nice choice, but it's smart!

It's like back when u70 reds sold for 100kk, some people put them for 1kkk and they sold somehow!

You can't stop them or do something against them. All you can do is educate other people so they dont make reckless decisions.

You're comparing items that are usefull to items that are not even worth anything, a blank DB is an item that has no value at all. What you're talking about is more merching instead of scamming. People actually know what the item holds, as there is no secret behind them.

With the blank DB however, this is not the case. The item is believed to be worth a lot (told by the scammers) but ends up into being nothing. Want me to put the definition of scamming again?

an illegal plan for making money, especially one that involves tricking people.

• You're comparing items that are usefull to items that are not even worth anything, a blank DB is an item that has no value at all. What you're talking about is more merching instead of scamming. People actually know what the item holds, as there is no secret behind them.
    With the blank DB however, this is not the case. The item is believed to be worth a lot (told by the scammers) but ends up into being nothing. Want me to put the definition of scamming again?

It's an item in the game. So if I put a green ep refill capsule(something with little to no value) in my shop for 200kk and somebody buys it then that's scamming? Sorry but no it's not. There are no predetermined prices for any item in this game. I can sell what I want for however much I choose. If the buyer is ignorant enough to buy a useless item for a high price then that's their own fault. Its not a scam! If you're not knowledgeable about certain goods In the game then you shouldn't be buying anything. No one is holding a gun to your head saying you have to buy said item.

You're comparing items that are usefull to items that are not even worth anything, a blank DB is an item that has no value at all. What you're talking about is more merching instead of scamming. People actually know what the item holds, as there is no secret behind them.

Store it to make new DBS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (I guess this isn't the case atm since you can't do that here)

I get where you're comin from. It's not "illegal" in my opinion atleast. You do trick people to make money, but that's all what good businesses do! (Not saying we should treat this like it's good or anything)

I guess you can treat it as you wonna.

• many peopole abuse many things in this world the peopole who are selling this blank dragon ball are just and simply abusing the igniorence of other peopole as many peopole just said the only thing u can do is going in game and spam lfp chat that Blank Dragon ball are not real dragon balls
    Deffinition of scaming : scaming means that u give someone a pact example if u and someone else just wanna buy somthing the deal is u give monney he give dogi if u give monney and he don't give dogi it is a scam but giving a blank dragon ball for zenie ( as much as it is ) stays a deal even if i personnaly desegree with that and informed all my guilde memebers about those dragon ball ^ ^

• The only reason they're trade-able, buy-able is because they used to be used for crafting.

Since the crafting update made them (and pretty much all the other items) obsolete they should be removed or Bound when picked up IMO.

It's not scamming IMO unless someone sells or trades it telling the person it will turn into a dragonball.

I mean the description and name of it suggests it's blank and therefore useless, there is information on the forums, youtube and discord all letting people know this. i even go around on the LFP chat and trade chat each DB day telling people it's a scam and at korin near the vendors i shout it so players know not to buy them and expect a dragonball.

Unless a player is deceived into buying them honestly i think it's their own fault for not checking in the first place. You could call it karma for being greedy and impulse buying?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!