(IMO) How to properly balance ranked PvP

• Who cares if karma dies easily on open environment thé point being 1vs1 where they are broken, anyone dies easily in open environment minus buffed +15 great namek

Yes indeed and you have no chance to block karma.

1. Long range stun soo it starts 1st

2. Set one confusion to see duration or do you wear high decrease confusion accessory

3. If by any chance you wear high confusion, it will cast another one or skill lock

4. When all skill lock downs are near down, it will KD you

5. If by any chance everything else fails, it will use paral skill and stun you to start all over again

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The point of me saying Karma is OP in open pvp is to show you they have their weak points, while SK does not, but they are pretty much broken in open pvp because they tank hell of a lot and deal high damage. The only time i've ever seen a fully buffed good SK in plat die is being jumped by over 4 people who are well geared and they land lucky crits or cranes 1k slashes but that got nerfed, I wonder why? Maybe because half the dbo population is making SKs and complained. But why would everyone make a SK? Because they're OP and everyone knows it and they dont even have their fixed life steal

Also like I said before Karmas are pretty OP aswell, I never disagreed there, like 2pro4u said we already know that stuff, it sounds like you're just changing the topic from SK. You still haven't shown me or anyone why SK isnt OP.

• The point of me saying Karma is OP in open pvp is to show you they have their weak points, while SK does not, but they are pretty much broken in open pvp because they tank hell of a lot and deal high damage. The only time i've ever seen a fully buffed good SK in plat die is being jumped by over 4 people who are well geared and they land lucky crits or cranes 1k slashes but that got nerfed, I wonder why? Maybe because half the dbo population is making SKs and complained. But why would everyone make a SK? Because they're OP and everyone knows it and they dont even have their fixed life steal

Also like I said before Karmas are pretty OP aswell, I never disagreed there, like 2pro4u said we already know that stuff, it sounds like you're just changing the topic from SK. You still haven't shown me or anyone why SK isnt OP.

Dont ever base any pvp discussion on open pvp arguments. Also Karma is quite easy to beat if you know how.

• Dont ever base any pvp discussion on open pvp arguments. Also Karma is quite easy to beat if you know how.

Right... Soo you are karma user huh xD.

Sorry mate, Karmas are too broken and if you don't trust me try any other class vs Karma and you will see for yourself.

Skill lock needs to be nerfed ASAP.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Right... Soo you are karma user huh xD.

Sorry mate, Karmas are too broken and if you don't trust me try any other class vs Karma and you will see for yourself.

Skill lock needs to be nerfed ASAP.

My Main's an Ultimate Majin so basically I'm resisting Karma anyway. if Status Resistance works properly (atm it doesn't it's more like a luck game) then other ppl will be able to resist Karma too.

Have a good look here:

• karma is indeed broken due to several factors

heres the main ones I'm aware of

one )resistance isn't were its suppose to be as well as success rate. karmas need full foc gear and accessories to hit most of there targets

two) right now there's a bug on stuns karmas can use shout these instantly cast confusion or skill lock while shout is still on in Taiwan this didn't happen there as a delay it gave players a chance to counter attack. you could not have two stuns on target at same time.

three) anti crits are broken right now seems like everyone can crit stupidly. and anti crit does little to nothing to stop it.

four) Defense is no where its suppose to be . Karmas should do less damage

No worries on this stuff thou we are in a test sever all these things will be fixed in due time

• The thing with karmas is their whole gimmick is, im going to stun you and if you don't resist you're done. ( unless you have weak weapons and he has very good armors )

BUT some classes CANT resist (Well they can but its supposed to be rare) So they have a few options, max block and use that, dash to edge (usally depends on where you spawn in rank), use reflect and anti confuse (I believe reflect cant kill you anymore though which is how it should be) or kill the karma with auto attack speed during their Hesitation skill (But good Karmas just KD spam you during that) Im probably missing other tactics but thats pretty much it.

Pretty much fighting with a karma is really RNG based. But I think the MAIN problem with Karma isn't shout, its Hesitation. It's a 23 second skill that prevents you from using any skill... Yeah, it has a minute long CD but playing as it I saw you could wear really bad CD earrings and just use RP and it took off a lot of CD (Not sure how much though) IMO the CD or the RP effect for it should be nerfed.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!