(IMO) How to properly balance ranked PvP

• First Things First

Now on server:

1 DEX = 5 Dodge
    1 FOC = 10 Hit Rate.

Before we do something else

This must be changed

Thees Stats are antagonist from each other.
    They must give the same amount on Dodge and Hit Rate

1 DEX = 10 Dodge
    1 FOC = 10 Hit Rate.

or

1 DEX = 5 Dodge
    1 FOC = 5 Hit Rate.

Dont know wich one will be better but is the idea.
    Any effort we make trying to balane classess will dont work until this basic premise is balanced

There is nothing that can be made to balance classes if this doesnt change.

• That is actually kinda accurate , I don't think that'll even be enough xD , but the problem isn't totally that . In the tw version 1500 Dodge Rate used to make fun of 1500 Hit rate , but now , Having up to 2000 Dodge Rate is almost considered like nothing compared to 1500 Hit Rate , So , What should be applied here is give Dodge a lot more Value when it's against Hit rate to help making balance . But yeah before considering all of that , what you said is overall true and should be prioritized over that .

• My second suggestion is to revert the Dodge pots from 300% Dodge increase to 150% or 125% increase with no cooldown

To be honest , I liked you first suggestion more than the second , the first one may be exaggerated but maybe with some modifications to make it reasonable , It'll hopefully work .

• Months have passed since this thread and finally dodge and resistance is now atleast good and speed works great now. But it still seems to me SK is the still the most dominant class in PvP also seen Fighters miss on SKs quite often which is just pathetic.

Sk ain't dominant at all.

Karmas and fighters are, vs karma you really need super good confuse accessory and still you will get confusion.

Ofc, there is critics, stun, skill lock, petrify lmao... Trust me, nothing to do.

Fighters, they one shot everything and if they can't, speed and kill, np.

Sk does have 100 more dodge now, 410 last time I check and it had 310 before,

Still it is rare to see that SK dodge at all, if it happen to you, call it bad luck.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• well u have to take into account that fighters have horrible hitrate without the hitrate passive and that hitrate decrease debuff that warriors have. But yeah if he takes hitrate passive probably just bad luck. most people complaining about SK wear human craft gear and 0 anti bleed/para/fear and double % crit weapons.

• well u have to take into account that fighters have horrible hitrate without the hitrate passive and that hitrate decrease debuff that warriors have. But yeah if he takes hitrate passive probably just bad luck. most people complaining about SK wear human craft gear and 0 anti bleed/para/fear and double % crit weapons.

Yes indeed.

Plus most of them refuse to wear anti fear or anti bleed at all, cuz of "I'll fk you up" mood.

Plus hitrate passive is must, but mostly is bad luck.

And I get critic's most of time on me, even tho I have 61% anti critic, sometime it feels like that is nothing vs fighters.

Like I said, based on luck.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Sk ain't dominant at all.

Karmas and fighters are, vs karma you really need super good confuse accessory and still you will get confusion.

Ofc, there is critics, stun, skill lock, petrify lmao... Trust me, nothing to do.

You clearly play SK so I dont expect you to say SKs are broken and I dont think anyone else is. Yes Karmas are tough, but they are only broken in rank they die pretty easy in a open group PvP environment. SK is needed pretty much every where and everything even PvE, im sure you know this. Also you need atleast decent gear depending on how smart your opponent is in pretty much every match up in this game so needing gear against a class goes for everyone.

Fighters, they one shot everything and if they can't, speed and kill, np.

They one shot a SK once a blue moon lol. They only have two skills that one shot good tanks and I have tested my 75 crit rate SM on a SK with his 25% anti crit buff and 32% jacket (no anticrit dogi or title) and I was criting every 15-20 skills lol. Lets not forget speed can easily be countered with reflect if you are tanky.

Imo life steal should stay the way it is it, it just shouldn't increase with dmg based on weapon, SK are just fine without it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!