(IMO) How to properly balance ranked PvP

• 1. In the original DBO level 70 cap WITH WORKING RESISTANCE, the only way a well geared fighter could CONSISTENTLY kill a well geared SK was criting him. Now that anti crit is working properly, the fighter will most likely win 1 out of 10 matches when he is VERY LUCKY and crits because now he crits a lot less with his NEEDLES which he needs to crit with in order to kill the SK before he Bolds, Life Steals, etc. You call this balance?

2. Ultimates and SKs along with various classes can be great in PvP and PvE?..

3. The game SHUT DOWN, just because people still wanted to play doesn't mean it didn't die, and it didn't just die because the team just decided " Hey lets just shut this game down". It wasn't making money, they got lazy and lots of people quit. The whole point of making an MMO is to make money, not "Oh lets just make a Dragonball MMO and shut it down when we feel like it". Are you trolling here?

4. I don't even know what you're trying to say lol.

@adrian on fire Tell me, how would a well geared fighter consistently kill a well geared SK stacking anti crit?

• they can't really unless they have full +12 or +15, Physical reflect will alway cuck a fighter. But you can always try and outlast a SK by stacking con and have 80% anti bleed, fear, paralyzed. With this you can probably last longer to deal enough damage to kill them.

• they can't really unless they have full +12 or +15, Physical reflect will alway cuck a fighter. But you can always try and outlast a SK by stacking con and have 80% anti bleed, fear, paralyzed. With this you can probably last longer to deal enough damage to kill them.

I have full +10 just like I said in my post , a lot of Dex , I had anti bleed and all , still couldn't beat a SK , and the reason behind that is that I couldn't Crit , See , this is why I keep talking about Crits , Cause that's what Fighter is all about... Simply using an effect called "% Chance to Block Critical Hits" can put an end to those Crits and thus put an end to almost any Fighter...

• I have full +10 just like I said in my post , a lot of Dex , I had anti bleed and all , still couldn't beat a SK , and the reason behind that is that I couldn't Crit , See , this is why I keep talking about Crits , Cause that's what Fighter is all about... Simply using an effect called "% Chance to Block Critical Hits" can put an end to those Crits and thus put an end to almost any Fighter...

Adrian knows this, it's not like Fighters weren't already wearing the gear @adrian on fire was mentioning, he's just acting stupid. Anyone that actually wants to help balance the game, please feel free.

• Anyone that actually wants to help balance the game, please feel free.

That's what we're tryna do bruh :)

nerfing anti crit affect every single class, lets not forget

Yes it does indeed , the thing , anyone with Anti Crit now has a serious advantage over Fighters , even if the guy himself is a Fighter , I think you were just sticking to SK , and I can't blame you for that actually , because they're the ones having the highest percentage of Anti Crit right now , in addition to the fact that they're Tanky as hell... So yeah I still think nerfing Anti Crit , or maybe even fixing it if it was bugged , would be a great fix for Fighters , Plus a right and better Dodging System and Calculation .

• SK are made to beat fighters, just like karmas are made to beat cranes, that's how it is, without SK fighter can shit on anything else, turtle isn't that strong vs fighter = a fighter with good ping will QA 100% of the time through slow, even in TW our fighters like jocer simmy etc could stun divine through slow, so stop talking nonsense like turtle owns fighter it's the other way around in actual facts.

and only reason divine won many times vs fighter was because of lucky resists/dodges just watch his vids, always dodging needles / resisting stuns for some fkn reason.

• Imagine all the 12 classes plus four more (out of the twelve) are elevated into the round of 16 and randomly mached in Bodokai. Assuming that all of them are geared with +15s, which class do you think will be the winner?

Everyone with +15 is a whole different kinda meta, kind like kid budokai, everyone has +15 and the fights pretty much end until the time runs out, but decently geared kid fights dont last long like full + 15.

But every class well geared, with EVERYTHING working, like Cell X, dodge rate, Skills, passives etc. And everyone playing is smart. That is a tough question and any answer would just be a theory. IMO the classes that have the best chances are the ones with the least weaknesses. And the fight match ups. And also take note that the big difference in DBOG is working anti crit, and speed capped. I'd say the 3 who have the biggest chance of winning is Sk, because of reasons I have stated before. Ulti, because they have now have anti crit and that helps them a lot because they lack stuns and used to get crit easily but not anymore with the right gear. Karma, great stuns, but he might have trouble if he runs into an SK or a fighter. Maybe even Poko, depending on how bad
    attack speed animation is capped. But this is all theory.

SK are made to beat fighters.

Its not that, its that they will have little to no chance in beating a SK. You will see.

and only reason divine won many times vs fighter was because of lucky resists/dodges just watch his vids, always dodging needles / resisting stuns for some fkn reason.

That reason is simple my friend and shows you still have much to learn. I had a turtle alt back in the day and they had pretty decent base dex and resistance, also with their 24 DEX passive maxed , which is what Divine had, a turtle can have the resistance similar to a SM. It wasn't luck my friend, Turtles just have some resistance and dodge and fighter lacks high hit rate and sucess rate.

• Everyone with +15 is a whole different kinda meta, kind like kid budokai, everyone has +15 and the fights pretty much end until the time runs out, but decently geared kid fights dont last long like full + 15.
    But every class well geared, with EVERYTHING working, like Cell X, dodge rate, Skills, passives etc. And everyone playing is smart. That is a tough question and any answer would just be a theory. IMO the classes that have the best chances are the ones with the least weaknesses. And the fight match ups. And also take note that the big difference in DBOG is working anti crit, and speed capped. I'd say the 3 who have the biggest chance of winning is Sk, because of reasons I have stated before. Ulti, because they have now have anti crit and that helps them a lot because they lack stuns and used to get crit easily but not anymore with the right gear. Karma, great stuns, but he might have trouble if he runs into an SK or a fighter. Maybe even Poko, depending on how bad
    attack speed animation is capped. But this is all theory.

Its not that, its that they will have little to no chance in beating a SK. You will see.

That reason is simple my friend and shows you still have much to learn. I had a turtle alt back in the day and they had pretty decent base dex and resistance, also with their 24 DEX passive maxed , which is what Divine had, a turtle can have the resistance similar to a SM. It wasn't luck my friend, Turtles just have some resistance and dodge and fighter lacks high hit rate and sucess rate.

To each their own, all i know is that fighter crushes turtles if equal pings, that's facts.

• SK are made to beat fighters, just like karmas are made to beat cranes, that's how it is, without SK fighter can shit on anything else, turtle isn't that strong vs fighter = a fighter with good ping will QA 100% of the time through slow, even in TW our fighters like jocer simmy etc could stun divine through slow, so stop talking nonsense like turtle owns fighter it's the other way around in actual facts.

Actually , If we take it that way , Fighter is pretty one of the lowest Classes in PVP right now , and i'll say these facts when a Fighter has good +10 gear : Const - Const - Dex - Props Earrings - Dex Earrings ( and That is my Fighter in his current state indeed ) and These Fights are all concluded through Repeated Experience :

• Fighter vs Karma : Karma pretty much wins since he always gets the first thanks to his skill "Shout" , and then starts using other Debuffs such as "Mobility Seal" (Stun) , Confusion Dark Beam ( Confusion obviously ), and Hesitation (Preventing from using Skills ) which , in my opinion is the most broken of them all , Even if I Resisted at least 2 of these debuffs , I'll still be done for anyway . The only way to win against them is basically to Dodge some attacks , and Resist most of their Debuffs AS A FIGHTER , and thus , Dodge Rate needs a better calculation , and Dex needs to be completely Fixed .
    • Fighter vs SK : I said it about a hundred times , The reason behind the loss of almost every single Fighter against Shadow Knights , is Anti Crit , That buff is just way more overpowered than ever , or might even bugged for some reason , this buff just doesn't let a single Fighter crit his needles at least once ( I tried about 5 Needles in Ranked while facing so many SK's , none of them was a crit ) , and thus , The Loss of the Fighter easily .
    • Fighter vs Turtle or Crane : Now I'm pretty sure that you has knowledge in this one , since you are Crane yourself , and you play ranked so often , But unlike you just said , and believe it or not , some Turtles are resisting more than a Fighter does lol , yesterday as an example , I faced one turtle , I used QA first on him , he Resisted it , used Kidney Shot , he resisted it , then the only thing that he had to do is slow me , get away , and spam his skills . Now enough of that , because I believe that will be fixed , I think the reason behind the loss of Fighter in this fight , is basically the absence of the ability to Dodge right ( I already said , I have DEX Boots and DEX earrings , I have enough Dodge Rate to dodge AT LEAST some skills ) . In addition to another bug in Ranked , that is you get slowed just when the Fight starts ( Round 2 usually ) , without the opponent actually using the Slow Debuff .

=> I know kept repeating it over and over again , but I think these are the only solution for fighters for now , Fixing Anti Crit , Applying better Dodging Calculations and even Fixing Resist ( this will affect all races not only Fighters ) .

• Do u even wear focus u cheap fighters

Lmao , you think I didn't try that already ? I wore Focus Gloves , and even Gloves with Physical Critical Hit rate to try and get a crit against people with Anti Crit , Dunno about "Cheap Fighters" tho...

• if sk has alot of energy reflect, the SK might come out on top if he has full e.def mudosa gear.

I've beat a full +12 karma in budokai with a crane. Both rounds he miss all his stun on me giving me the win

I beaten multiple sk with a crane in budokai, but also lost to some good ones with +13axe and gloves, he 1 shotted me both rounds with a bold strike crit. Unlucky but I only had +6 armor so it makes sense.

• you guys are start talking about balance classes and pvp and many classes aren't in their full potontial !!! and many jewels aren't in the game yet ( scrambel ones ) and can we talk about the budokai golves as well ? cc150 armor ? all this things make the game much more balanced but still not enough to say that it is balanced at it should !! all we can do is waiting ^^

• you guys are start talking about balance classes and pvp and many classes aren't in their full potontial !!! and many jewels aren't in the game yet ( scrambel ones ) and can we talk about the budokai golves as well ? cc150 armor ? all this things make the game much more balanced but still not enough to say that it is balanced at it should !! all we can do is waiting ^^

Classes will still need to have some balance applied to avoid the mess NTL left us at lvl 70 cap, but that won't come until either Open Beta or a bit after the full release.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!