Lower Shadow Knight general damage output

• Against karmas, the only class specific accessory you need is anti confuse, against dende/poko you will need anti paralysis, Ultimate you need anti candy, and against SK you need Anti Paralysis, fear, and anti bleed? Okay that's simple to get in 70 cap because in higher levels you get higher stats in gear like i've said before, but what about level 50 cap? Where you can't wear a 60%+ anti bleed necklace, also im hearing a lot of "you just need the right gear and max stats, you need lots of sets of gear" and like Tony said that's because of how unbalanced things are, not to mention Karma doesn't need much gear atm to be very good and that's because they are broken and easy to play.

People have been crying for bold to have its bleed be removed since dbocom and there is a reason for that, and I have yet to see a good reason for a tank to have a really good DoT.

well there is no level 50 level cap

having multiple sets is for one character is not considered unbalanced, its considered a higher level of strategy in most end game content for mmos (D&D, WW, TERA, ESO, ETC)

I don't know about Karmas kit, but from a quick glance at the skills, status resistance and energy armor would give you a fighting chance(which falls under strategy)

there is always going to be a class/character/race that will have an easier going than others(it not just in games, life works that way too) and fighter/SK/plasmapve/karmapvp fall in these categories it seems due to how simplistic they are.

Tanks can have bleeding effects (Darius from league of legends, that prick)

you guys keep saying "oh that's unbalanced" how? explain to me in detail why and in what way than just using the word unbalanced. if you are running into a energy opponent with a physical armor set with no buffs that's not unbalanced, that's poor planning.

• its unbalanced because sk got tuo much lp,too much defense,do to big damage compared to other class,doesnt need good item for be competitive,can solo almost all thing for Leveling,the skill bold strike do too much damage.if sk doesnt get nerf then gives to Human more LP and higher defense than sk and we Will be balanced.

• 1. We might have one, and we did in retail and SK was king. It will be the same here.

2. Yes, i'm sure it's for strategy, but in DBO, near max stats is almost required

3. You don't know about Karma's kit, and it's debatable they are the best PvP class in the game, but you want to debate about balance? And you call equiping some gear and praying you resist strategy? No my friend, that is RNG.

4. Yes, but you clearly don't know the fact that a SM, which is built for PvP, needs loads of equips while Karma with a 8 CD ring that you can get farming while leveling easily, can spam his skill lock.

5. So does that make it okay? That's not a good reason.

6.Lets say this is a more realistic dbo not a +15 marathon everywhere. The more gear your class needs, the more lowtier your class is, for example Karma just needs a 8 CD with really good Attack speed weapons and he can spam his skill lock and right click for the most part. Karmas don't even need really good phy defense armors because they won't really get hit by them in their hesitation skill lock, they just need good eng def armors against energy classes because their auto attack has range. And they can just wear 34 FOC jacket and Pants and some FOC accessories against classes that can resist good and hope for RNG to be in their favor. And of course, if you play this game you'll know other classes that are built for PvP need way more gear than that to be good.

• if sk doesnt get nerf then gives to Human more LP and higher defense than sk and we Will be balanced.

lolwut?! (ノಠ_ಠ)ノ

have you even been reading what im saying?

oh and sorry to inform you that new days mmorpg like Final Fantasy xiv,aion,aura Kingdom,Black desert doesnt have ki and physical defense,they change due to class you have.maybe you still in the formula of f2p late 90 games

why are you comparing these shet examples of MMOs, those are the EMMOs(easy mmos)that have THE most stale and borderline uninteresting gameplay I have ever seen FF14 included.

none of the ones i listed would count as a "90s" game, WW have been updated so much its not even the same old WW

black desert? really? black desert? skipping that.

please do not use ff14 as an example it is so brain dead easy and is locked into roles, and the gameplay has become devoid of all entertainment due to this(I am a verteran and yes ive done stormblood, max rank samurai/nin/DRK/Astro).

and if by late 90s you mean mmos that actually took a little brain power to play, i guess so.

• then of you like mmos that take brain make all classes do A lot less damage,or give to all' more lp and make PvP longer.as i say multiple times bold strike do too much damage for be a skill of a tank.then or lower sk def and lp or low his dps.you play ffxiv good.you got 3 tanks there paladin is like dw,dark knight and maruder is like sk.they dont do dmg like ninja or monks but maruder is one of harder class to kill in game why?because of his lp and def not for his attack.ffxiv is one of the most Played mmorpg and need subscription for play.here should be the same,im ok with sk def and lp,im ok with debuff,im not ok with spammable bold strike and too high damage.anwyay ffxiv isnt easy at all you try coil before they do it easy?

• so basically is right to spend like 3 mils of accessoris for antibleed,give up 80 dextery,upgrade a ki armour unuseful in game just for have a chance against sk?this i Call it unbalanced since sk just need a normale gear for face all' other classes.and like i say before sk is supposed to be a tank not a dps.with actual Balance sk just need to do bleed and due to high defense nope in a crit.you can base the server on tw,even of tw wasnt balanced and Will be better base it on korean beta for have a Langer PvP and a better game that doesnt do PvP pray rng and require no skills at all.i still Think sk is unbalanced and bold strike need a re work,same as Fighter crit too high,swordman to low dmg on single target and some class do too low damage

the energy defence and antibleed will come in handy against a crane who focuses on bleeds. and even then, energy defence based gear will always be better than physical defence against any energy based class. If this is your first time ever on the game concept of DBO, i suggest you learn how to use your gear effectively and what you have to do against each class. Only practice makes perfect.

• the energy defence and antibleed will come in handy against a crane who focuses on bleeds. and even then, energy defence based gear will always be better than physical defence against any energy based class. If this is your first time ever on the game concept of DBO, i suggest you learn how to use your gear effectively and what you have to do against each class. Only practice makes perfect.

Well actually Tony has played Vanilla DBO meaning KR DBO before TW came out so he knows a lot more about the roots of DBO than you. I keep hearing over and over again "You're not using the right gear" or "You need max stats" mumbo jumbo a lot like if its not clearly obvious in 2017 what gear to wear against each class.

We know what gear to wear guys, and were trying to make this game take skill rather then just a switching gear PvP game because Gear >>>>>>>>> Skill in this game. Every good player knows that and has complained about it at some point. Are you guys afraid of Skill > Gear in Dbo?

Are you guys afraid of classes having specific roles and not OP things about them that contradict their true role? Sounds like that's the case here.

• Well actually Tony has played Vanilla DBO meaning KR DBO before TW came out so he knows a lot more about the roots of DBO than you. I keep hearing over and over again "You're not using the right gear" or "You need max stats" mumbo jumbo a lot like if its not clearly obvious in 2017 what gear to wear against each class.

We know what gear to wear guys, and were trying to make this game take skill rather then just a switching gear PvP game because Gear >>>>>>>>> Skill in this game. Every good player knows that and has complained about it at some point. Are you guys afraid of Skill > Gear in Dbo?

Are you guys afraid of classes having specific roles and not OP things about them that contradict their true role? Sounds like that's the case here.

nope, i'm not affraid for that, i just don't care about PvP in here in general at the moment. If i want DB PvP i would play budokai (tenkaichi) or just some Zeq2. perhaps if everyone will be brought to the same stats then i would do PvP.

• ls not only about PvP but pve too.my grandchef got hard time Killing boss and solo rp1.my sk do it like a joke. Same gear Level 30 +10.sk are too overpowered because they got too much attack too much lp and too much defense.they are not meant to be Played like that.lets say that of Human Will have more lp of sk and do the damage they do Now they Will be unbalanced.they are mean to be dps so is right they got low lp and low defense,because they are meant to be Glass cannon.at the moment (and when dbo was balanced wasnt like that)si was do lower damage than mighty majin but was pretty strong due to theyr lp and defense.a full geared sm sas take 10 15 skills to kill one.and He was need 10-15 skills to kill a Human.understand what i mean?actual Balance make sk bee to strong and be a dps,But He is a tank.make a party 1 healer and 4 Humans.will be weak and can never do good in cc.make a party 1 healer and 4 sk,even with low upgrade gear they Will make it till high floor.understand my point?I prove that with posts of dbocom based on dbotw.a guy say goodbye humans you are not needed even in Pve Now.not for day that usually sk was always win the budokai and if they lose was only because of strategy of ringout or kd spam and use senzu and the end they never get killed fu humans usually.understand my point?

• to be blunt without being rude.man this is anew one for me.

ok. right now in dbog tanks are not tanks in pvp. yes damage from sks are high but in general. defense and lp isnt high enough for a tank to be a standard tank in a standard mmo.

dps classes can easly kill a quote on quote tank in this game with a simple 4 chain combo in a regular mmo this would never happen, you would need at least double that ammount.you know why well damage and defenes in this game doesnt follow the typical build of an mmo.

thats what i love about this game. some dps if they get a lucky shot can instantly one shot some classes.

supposive tanks can hit hard.

dots can explode and potentially be an extremely powerful attack

some classes can remove all negetive affects easyly and spam it without end.

some classes can mindlessly spam stuns.

this goes outside of the norm and attracts players because its different. not just because its made from a franchise (which helps)

but because the pvp is mmo feel but out side the norms.

too many kurs people are crying reminiscing about how the was 6 years ago or another server. truthfully these servers died out we gotta stop living in the past and start trusting what this server will become a better game than those ntl servers.

alot of these threads are filled with negativity. ill admit i hit it wrong in most of them being a border line troll.

maybe instead of whining complaining how this or thats is bad lets talk about the good this server has done. man I tell ya this game has came along way and is more closer to pvp balance than you realize.

holy crap i cant believe i manage that.

peace*

• Chop Liver I cringed at this. You actually like the heavily RNG based PvP? There's only 1 reason someone would actually like this, because they lack skill,it being "unique" won't stop most players from quitting once they see how easy mode this PvP/PvE is. In fact, when this game was at its most balanced and got changed to what it is now, that's when people started complaining and thus began people saying "You only play DBO because its dragonball." line.

What attracts most players is the "DragonBall" slapped to the name not its PvP being "Unique" the only thing that you could call unique from the top of my head is the RP system and the knockdowns and it being based off Dragonball which it can all have with proper balance. Lets talk about the good? This isn't a dbog appreciation thread. And whining and complaining = stating your opinion? This game came along way? Yeah it did but balance wise no it did not, they're literally just tryna fix everything they will actually start balancing in Open Beta.

• maybe instead of whining complaining how this or thats is bad lets talk about the good this server has done. man I tell ya this game has came along way and is more closer to pvp balance than you realize.

Yeah right bro DW and Grand Chef still suck and SM damage blows compares to a fighter AND RETAIL DBO. some of the recent updates were awful and unneeded for example nerfing 1 properties to = 0.5, and there are many more examples. nice alt forum account btw 2

• since i dont want to write again why sk is op,and is a fact go read dbocom,and unless you have +15 weapon and the sk +5 you dont want one shot it like you say.sm for kill it need a Chain of 15 skills sk just need press bold strikes and gg.and like i say is a pve problem too,read the fact on dbocom.a user say Human are not needed even in Pve after some patch that make sk as it is now.and tbh when the game was have full server the Balance sas the old way with definited rolex,less rng and more skills pve and PvP.after they change it after 1 year game close.isnt a coincidence.ppl get bored fast of a Balance where is rng and if they want enjoy endgame contener need play a determinated class.and btw if you dont know how the Balance was you should inform.and i got the feeling that a lot of people or scared of be no more op if Balance get changhed

• and i got the feeling that a lot of people or scared of be no more op if Balance get changhed

I had that feeling too and its not a feeling anymore, its a fact. Many players since TW played Fighter/ SM and weren't good, then they go SK and magically turn OP. This kinda thing has happened over and over again i'm sure others have witnessed it aswell.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!