Dragon egg

• Hello guys, i've this problem that i got when there was an issue with the channels few days ago.

The thing is that all channels went off when i was in middle of TMQ3 and i was in that stage when i have to steal the dragon egg and give to gohan then boom got dced and when server is on again i loged in to find out that im stuck with that egg.

i can remove it from my back to my inventory but i cant drop it, sell it or trade it.... So if any of you guys went through this before or have a solution to this problem plz tell me what to do and thx.

Dhfbb8y.jpg

OuIkUfp.jpg

• That doesn't work. it happened to me too. it doesn't allow you to discard or put it in the rubbish bin.

Xicor Could you try going back into the quest with someone else and having them pick up the egg. And then you placing yours onto the stump for gohan.

Then i assume if you fail the quest the other person will have theirs removed upon exit?

drag the item into the trash can (either inventory or quest log with the "j"-key)

• You need remove your account folder, dont worry, they are just default settings.

i did that once with the egg in my inv and once wearing the egg and still the egg did not go.

drag the item into the trash can (either inventory or quest log with the "j"-key)

i tried that with both trash cans in inv and quest menu and did not work.

That doesn't work. it happened to me too. it doesn't allow you to discard or put it in the rubbish bin.

Xicor Could you try going back into the quest with someone else and having them pick up the egg. And then you placing yours onto the stump for gohan.

Then i assume if you fail the quest the other person will have theirs removed upon exit?

i actually thought of doing that before u post it and the result was not good.... the other person took the egg while i was wearing the egg i already have and i kept getting this error in red "Equipment slot is not empty" so i tried to put it on the stump and it got placed on it but my egg was still Equiped and was still getting the same error until i removed it to my inventory and once i did that i got another egg but it disappeared after 2 secs and my old egg is still with me.

• Hi, this bug is still happening. I've tried to go into TMQ3 and done the following things to get rid of it.

Waking up the dragon while having the previous egg equipped will trigger the chase and allow you to place the egg on the raised land. However when you are running towards the stump the character will constantly say something like "i found the egg but the equipment slot isn't empty" Then when you place the egg down the cutscene will play and automatically place the new egg on your back. Not fixing the problem at all.

I've also tried letting the mobs in the quest kill me while i have the egg on to see if it removes TMQ3 specific items. That doesn't work

And i've also tried to let the dinosaur kill me while it chases me to collect the egg. That doesn't remove it either.

We've already tried the un-equip it and discard, placing it in the inventory rubbish bin, and i even tried the quest menu "J" rubbish bin. All don't work and place the egg back in your regular inventory too.

I hate doing this because it must e annoying. But one of the moderators closed this topic and i had to ask one on discord to re-open it. That means it was either fixed and a mod closed it or it was wrongfully closed by mistake. If it has been fixed could said moderator post here saying how it is fixed or bring up a few suggestions? Aru GokUsama Celestial Titania  Box-head(boxbox) Tempest Hardlock Shii (sorry if i missed a few)

Update: I've been through TMQ3 with some mods and we tested it. I also have a previous recording of the egg bug. Here's the YouTube link:

TMQ3 Bugs

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!