Long Duration Debuffs.

• I wonder weather it was cranes or sks won more budokai in retail after the nerf cranes got there :/ whichever it was I wonder why so many ppl quit playing cranes:/ now after answering these I wonder weather cranes were/are really op :/

Cranes are OP, just their fights last longer and mostly cranes got eaten in preliminaries.

Since there are mostly fighters and their one shots and reason why SK get in budokai is because people don't want to waste attacks on SK, they go for easy targets that you can one shot and get kill score faster.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• next time (if there is a next time) I will drop in another one of my other debuffs or maybe even just KD the target and skill lock them again for 21 seconds.

You have to outsmart them, you still have other tools such as Resist and Guard.

We're not going to nerf karma just because they can spam their skill lock you still have energy reflect and just Auto attack them and you can also use potion before time is up go watch DiVine videos and look how he defeated karmas.

• as a crane...idt they should be nerfed as almost every class has a counter to it (some being extremely harder than others, like fighter, DW etc.) But vs SK you really just need a certain tactic...get that first stun (try dashing back instead of starting the cast one time) and then be quick...if you let a crane put his bleeds on you (a good player should be equipped with anti bleed/antipara) then you haven't fought them enough or need to work on gear before (this is in general) I dont see how the cranes would have a huge advantage with no burns at 35M and sleep having a higher cast time then SK stun.

• as a crane...idt they should be nerfed as almost every class has a counter to it (some being extremely harder than others, like fighter, DW etc.) But vs SK you really just need a certain tactic...get that first stun (try dashing back instead of starting the cast one time) and then be quick...if you let a crane put his bleeds on you (a good player should be equipped with anti bleed/antipara) then you haven't fought them enough or need to work on gear before (this is in general) I dont see how the cranes would have a huge advantage with no burns at 35M and sleep having a higher cast time then SK stun.

Just wait and watch budokai top wins. If a player repetitively wins using shitty gear for sample, you know which class to nerf ;)

• Iceman Did you not see my 1st post? I showed the main problem with Hesitation so no im not defending them. Cranes DoTs crits are pretty OP other than that I dont really see the problem with them, you can counter them easily.

We're not going to nerf karma just because they can spam their skill lock.

They should be able to skill lock, that's their job, but they should have to have really good CD in order to so, you really only need a 8 CD ring and boom you can spam skill lock. No other class needs that little of gear to bring out so much potential, not a single class. So yes it does need nerfing.

• so since they get eaten in preliminaries do u still think they are op? aren't u contradicting ur self? if a class cant even pass preliminaries do u think they are op?

just go and read the old dbo forum after cranes got nerfed when they removed lost in time and see their struggle, I was pretty sure that no one would ever say this class is op after that nerf but I'm really surprised here.

whats ur problem if cranes don't need a good gear to win?

that's their potential that's what being a master of DoTs mean u don't need a good pair of gloves and fan to deal high bleedo or DoT damage

and as for armors u do need good armor to survive its just the weapons cranes don't need to pay attention to that much because that's the nature of their attacks don't really need high upgrades is that hard to comprehend ?? is that bothering u? if yes then u may as well request removing the entire class

by *you* I'm not pointing to anyone specific just whoever thinks so and is complaining

• You do know that with dojo, guild can give crane position to bypass prelimaries or you forgot about that too?

Another thing is, all what crane need is solid bleed in preliminaries and leave arena and use 1k slash and kill 4 people at once.

I mean I get it, you didn't face them, I did face cranes and played as crane and karma and fighter and almost every class beside grand chef, ultimate and plasma.

Not even 1 class should be OP as Crane or as Karma.

as a crane...idt they should be nerfed as almost every class has a counter to it (some being extremely harder than others, like fighter, DW etc.) But vs SK you really just need a certain tactic...get that first stun (try dashing back instead of starting the cast one time) and then be quick...if you let a crane put his bleeds on you (a good player should be equipped with anti bleed/antipara) then you haven't fought them enough or need to work on gear before (this is in general) I dont see how the cranes would have a huge advantage with no burns at 35M and sleep having a higher cast time then SK stun.

Once again you consider playing as SK since you all think that is OP class, and it isn't.

Paral, mystic attack - crushed by paral decrease.

Fear - crushed by anti fear.

It needs just little accessory to leave SK with violent slice with 3 sec cast time, too easy to interupt and attacks, that you can't use while you are stunned or made to sleep.

Once again I am saying please stop considering SK, consider every other class too.

What about humans?

Slow down them and you mostly done it and please don't give me tips how to play classes since I played them all, almost all.

Cranes do not need burns at 35 M, since there is Poison Paral skill, there is Burn Confusion skill, bleeds and 1 k slash to burn all those dots and with %LP debuff, every class LP is reduced and easy to be done.

I am not complaing and trust me if nothing is done with this 2 classes, going one of them in full release of game and please do not complain later how it isn't fair that those 2 classes are too OP...

I am saying, since Crane and Karma have tons of resource to stall, stun, just 1 skill long ass duration skill should be edited.

Crane Freeze, with each use in one fight, should be reduced by 50% with each use.

Karma skill lock, with each use in same fight, should be reduced duration by 50% with each use.

One more for people who don't get.

Sleep have RP reduce cast time and when you put someone in Sleep, you have enough time to charge 2-3 balls with RP gear that you can NP switch.

Once again, don't be hypocrite community and defend classes that needs to be edited and changed.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• You have to outsmart them, you still have other tools such as Resist and Guard.

We're not going to nerf karma just because they can spam their skill lock you still have energy reflect and just Auto attack them and you can also use potion before time is up go watch DiVine videos and look how he defeated karmas.

Here watch some videos and see for your self.

If again you are stick with this then thank you, I know what class to use to play in full release and please ban people who complain about it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• Man just because lately sendoku and others have geared +15 with cranes doesnt instantly make the class OP.

POISON, AND STUN AND BURN AND CONFUSION, HAVE 25M, ALL OF THEM, A L L O F T H E M. Poison has cast, and in order to confuse or paralysis just for 7 SECONDS and confuse for 4 SECONDS, So casting 2 skills for 1 disable. Also, playing Cranes isn't as stupid as playing other 2 click classes, every mistake means a lot, even more when you have around 10k lp.

Freeze disables you TOO.

Doesnt everyone HAS ANTIBLEED? Leaving them just with solid bleed?

Doesnt almost everyone has 35 and 45M skills to interrupt whatever a Crane does?

So you can get antibleed and movement speed boots, fighters can get just more dex, cranes do miss too. As for SK they have damn immunity to confusions and other fears. They have Steal Life too, they have anti-crit and many other ways to kill you or win. You are talking like if cranes have much skills and other classes doesnt. If they can gear for SK's, fighters and karmas, why wouldnt they gear against Cranes? Karmas have around 6 ways to disable you and they are still the same. However didnt Cranes got TS nerfed recently?

• You forgot that cranes have success rate and %lp and cast time?

Cast time on Poison Bleed is 1 sec.

Make someone sleep, poison bleed - spirit wave 8 sec paral - solid bleed - Energy Heat Wave 5 sec confusion.

Then if you want 1k slash or just freeze or make them sleep since solid bleed will kill anyone...

Karmas on other hand can be dealed with some anti confuse neck if skill lock gets reduced.

One more, I saw crane kill +15 SK with 20k HP with solid bleed alone... lel

Just set it and make them sleep, kd and what ever, it will die.

One more, range isn't problem for crane, please stop complain about range skills.

I am only saying that each time when crane use Freeze skill, duration gets reduced by half, same as karma skill lock.

Ofc there is sleep, paral, confuse and massive dmg from crane, but at least other classes have some chance vs crane.

Now is only one sided.

Hate me how much you want, but I am saying that isn't fair vs other classes.

Once again Flume, SK does have life steal, curse, but all of those debuffs are close range, smart crane won't come close to you unless it made you sleep then it will cast debuffs, dodon barrage to check anti bleed and fk you up.

One more, I hate to repeat myself, VS good karma or crane, paral, fear doesn't work thx to accessory out there.

Plus good crane will always wear dex and res sets soo even success rate skills fails.

I am saying only about 2 skills that are OP and can't be countered by accessory, like every other skills can be countered by it, such as, candy, confuse, bleed, poison, fear, I think you get it.

Once again, dont be hypocrite community and allow that only 3-4 classes be used, if that is case then lets delete those classes and problem solved.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• You forgot that cranes have success rate and %lp and cast time?

Cast time on Poison Bleed is 1 sec.

Make someone sleep, poison bleed - spirit wave 8 sec paral - solid bleed - Energy Heat Wave 5 sec confusion.

The combo is wrong as you are mentioning, once you cast poison sleep the target awakes, and they wont lose time to stun you and wreck you. Its like doing something after freeze, its really hard if you are facing someone with quick stun, shout, or something that will instantly stop you.

TS has enough high cooldown, same as fighter's thunder.

Karmas can still perma KD you, perma paralysis or just stun.

Cranes are NATURALLY counters to any tank, i think its not clear yet, but CRANES were MADE, for bosses, thats why they have lp reduce, a damn long freeze that goes TROUGH bosses, not any stun does, and dots go trough defense. Still, you can just get lp% recover, it works on dots. Boss purpouses, that people uses it as for pvp is different, as they do with any other class.

Cranes Freeze is like a way to think what are you going to do, get time for cooldown skills, and surprise attack. Same as sleep, charge rp.

Sk has 45M stun and bold strike is ranged too. But you will say that you will get interrupted, ok. What about Charging Fist? Many people do not use it, but the range is awesome to a close-up and KD. Or what about start the fight dashing, that kinda makes a lot. I mean, isnt the same as fighting a turtle? he really has a true paralysys, and other ways to block you, but i see no problem with that.

Its just different that people just do not usually get gear for cranes, so they want it to be easy? cuz everyone gets geared for SK.

And ok so, you want to add a NEW whole effect to accs and stuff? Resistance to freeze? I'll leave this, i think its clear enough, if you still think its unfair, cant do anything, but check out my points, Isn't that hard to see that its not exactly OP. Not hating, i just disagree cuz SK's are OP too, for me, but they are not complaining anywhere other than trade chat and similar.

Peace

• @Iceman...I think you're battling cranes with the wrong perspective. For those who say cranes dont need good gears to win....GEARS is not just armour...but also ACCESSORIES. Cranes playstlye is a kill before being touched class...and it isn't even OP because it takes time to do so...not 1hits...a crane without accessories is a failure for PvP....its a must.. Just as para in SK can be countered by anti para...so can a crane's para (which needs a 1 second cast 25M skill requirement), and burn confusion with anti-confusion, instead of thinking range isn't an issue with crane...you should know that for a crane, range is EVERYTHING. And a player who knows this and knows when to keep their distance, and when to rush and and not give us space is indeed a challenge...you said you've played all classes....so youve played crane....you should know how difficult it is to get that sleep actually beat a well informed player. Timings, combos, improvision must all be top notch...and a crane can literally be beaten by any class who knows cranes (unless the crane has really good accessories+armour)

I'm coming at the entire post xD...from now ima use point form

• just as you defend SK with range, crane needs 25M to do anything on an oppent with anti para (which makes poison bleed 25M useless) and antibleed, considering all classes, correct me if I'm wrong...but every other class has a disability with range meeting or surpassing that.
    • that thousand slashes comment...it's only viable in 1 round....and that will easily be countered once DOT defense is working (of course you will sacrifice needed stats for that...but its the players choice)...also..solid bleed is 25m...I'm 100% positive I speak for all cranes when I say how risky it is to use so lib burn without sleep...and if you let yourself get slept...its not the cranes fault, since others can find ways to prevent it.

• if you wanna give freeze a paralyze's disadvantages (time reduction), then give it a paralyze's advantages too (llet us me able to act for the 25 SEC's you're stunned.
    • This is important...the end of your post...you said you're just complaining about the 2 OP moves (solid burn and TS) so tell me, with the introduction of a Nerf to cranes burn DMG...what benefits would a crane have...just tell me one...cuz no DMG, no use full DoTs (poison and abdom. Pain isn't good and everyone knows this)
    • "smart crane won't come close to you unless it made you sleep then it will cast debuffs, dodon barrage to check anti bleed and fk you up" range is everything. Smart any class will either rush back and prevent sleep by stunning, or rush in and prevent sleep (harder) by stuns/disables since there is less than a second window between the use of freeze and any other move

i went on long enough...once again...I'm just defending cranes as its really a rare class that was rarely played at 70 cap, and I would love to continue seeing the comeback of the class, and the "you" I'm refering in the most are the people who think cranes are OP (which isn't much). With the info you posted, I could as well state certain stuff about any class and call it OP since there is no 100%certain win tactic against it

Not feeling to edit so just posting this...the only class that can be considered "OP" is karma for the 100% ability to use the first move (can be resisted) and the skill lock spamming....but changes aren't needed for it at the moment since it is possible to counter it (I call them OP because they are the hardest to counter)...maybe in the late future we can bring an easier counter to it besides transformations (not sure about ssj) and htbs

• Marcaroni once again you didn't get at all what I am saying like half of community.

Crane Freeze and Karma skill lock, needs to have 30%-50% duration reduction (diminishing effect) since it last too long and can be spammed.

What ever you guys say, it won't change the fact that those 2 skills can not be countered by accessory.

If from every class there is accessory counter, it should be for those 2 skills.

Once again, Burn DOT and %LP reduction debuff is all what Crane needs and with res passive and dex gear and res accessory, debuffs don't work on it too, and with high success rate skill, you can't resist it.

Even Ultimate Majins or dendes with high resistance with full resistance have problem with cranes.

Once again I will repeat, Crane Freeze and Karma skill lock duration or diminishing (using skill in same fight will lose duration with each use), needs to be edited.

Karma on other hand with high focus and success rate, it is rare that it fails even on full dex + res fighters.

I am sorry, but give chance to all other classes and pvp shouldn't be praying for debuff fail or resist.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• I understand what you're saying, and I get its only natural to share your opinions...but crane being one of the few classes that have no DPS besides using DoTs....freeze is a harmless skill since we can't move (unlike skill lock). The fact remains that the classes must have a variety, and those which dont play by normal standards (using high DMG) shouldn't be limited the the normal standard disadvantages. I think the majority of the community agrees that once DoT defense works, and DoT crit is adjusted, cranes are nowhere near OP

They said the classes won't be needed anyway, thats how they were made

Edit: SK, MA, wonder majins, turtles, (higher tier PvP classes) all have skills without accessory counters (stuns and skill lock) the only top tier PvP class without one is ulti, and they themselves can remove them...I dont think your point of nerfing cranes would be valid considering all these classes can move during the time which the target is disabled

• I understand what you're saying, and I get its only natural to share your opinions...but crane being one of the few classes that have no DPS besides using DoTs....freeze is a harmless skill since we can't move (unlike skill lock). The fact remains that the classes must have a variety, and those which dont play by normal standards (using high DMG) shouldn't be limited the the normal standard disadvantages. I think the majority of the community agrees that once DoT defense works, and DoT crit is adjusted, cranes are nowhere near OP

They said the classes won't be needed anyway, thats how they were made

Crane Freeze is too much to be stun but well and as Karma skill lock.

If you look other classes, not even 1 have that long stalling, it is boring, lame and one sided.

Right now burns that can't be countered or reduced by anything, gives burn 99% chance to win vs every class as long it can keep them stunned or under sleep.

If it is only Bleed and Poison on crane DOT's, nothing should be done, since you could have chance.

Ofc, Dodon's Barrage would reduce your PDEF, Gracefull Backstabb would reduce your HP and all physical bleed skills should deal more dmg in general plus set Bleed DOT and even with full bleed decrease accessory, they should do 1-2 DOT dmg.

That is how crane should be, but now with Solid Bleed in play, all you need is to stall and prevent them to do anything and solid bleed will do everything, kinda lame.

Karma's on other hand, start fight 1st and if they are unsure about their success rate, will start with KD skills first or confusion and stun.

If by any chance their stun fail, there is petrify and 2 confusions, KD and petrify and insane critic dmg or auto attack speed where fighter as supreme dodge class, is powerless, when you attack him with 20 attacks in few sec, ofc some will hit and yea don't forget skill lock...

In my eyes, if Crane bleed skills and dot duration be increased on them (skills itself) and without solid bleed in play aka burn, crane would be fine as it is.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

• If you look other classes, not even 1 have that long stalling, it is boring, lame and one sided.

this...

That is how crane should be, but now with Solid Bleed in play, all you need is to stall and prevent them to do anything and solid bleed will do everything, kinda lame.

and that....is legit all I need to see you dont truly understand the crane class, a crane without burn is a class than has 0 effectiveness in pve, all you need is antibleed and ent def, and a turtle with +0 gears and a pot can tank them for the entire ranked match.

I dont think more needs to be said about the cranes...at least from me.

Edit: your points are literally like saying "MA does melee damage which cannot be nullified, Nerf them all"

Or "since buffers can instantly use a buff at the beginning of a match, make buff cast time"

Its just how the classes are made to be played.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!