Kaioken suggestion

• i like your idea,also kaioken should be better of transformation if you put 3 sp in it,since nor giant nor pure buu can use theyr skill when they are transformed and this is a disasvantage,also i will like to stak kaioken and ssj or kaioken and transformation :)

• hmm, well with all the skills you have and the limited skill points adding 2 more to Kk would break alot of builds

not to mention the strain it would put on even the highest Thick tank builds at x3

if there is ever a max level increase, maybe it could work

• Kaioken shouldn't be better than class transformations.

Every transformation other than SSJ has specific uses to differentiate itself from Kaioken. One isn't "better" than the other, comparing GN/Pure Majin to Kaioken is like comparing apples to cats.

Only SSJ is comparable to Kaioken and cannot co-exist. Kaioken technically speaking is the stronger form...humans are DPS. Should the DPS take 10% damage or 30% dodge? Unless you're a dodge Fighter not using Thunder, that answer should be obvious.

SSJ is

the go-to form for attack speed parties now, I suppose, but that's because Kaioken was nerfed, not because SSJ actually became good. SSJ has always been garbage in retail, nerfing Kaioken doesn't make it better, it just gives us less options and makes other races suffer for no reason. We should've just buffed SSJ to keep up with Kaioken, preferably in something that isn't critrate/damage % so that humans can validate having Kaioken+Class Transformation like every other race. .

i suggest that kaioken should have more levels to put SP into it like 5/5 and the more you put SP the more it increases Attack Speed.

Do you realize why Kaioken's speed got nerfed? It was because of Kaioken+attack speed weapons that every single class became a DPS with no drawbacks, never spending 1 SP into attack skills. Even now, with a Karma+Poko, Kaioken helps you get up to 97% speed, only 2% away from max, shredding through EVERYTHING regardless of if you're a healer, tank or buffer.

Even if this somehow doesn't sound stupid to you, then at least you must remember DBO-retail where human classes weren't needed in PvE at all thanks to this crap. Parties might've taken Turtles for convenient AoE and their slow debuff, but Martial Artists? Pfft, who needs 1v1 DPS' when every class can do that with attack speed? At least now thanks to SSJ's speed not being nerfed alongside Kaioken's humans gain a place in speed parties. They can reach max 99% speed, which is 3 times faster than 97%.

...the CCBD is also a crapton harder now because the other 3 required members(Poko/Karma/Dende) for a speed party deal 3 times less damage, but a buff will have to come one day to make up for the game's constantly increasing difficulty, with all these nerfs getting thrown left and right.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!