Majin pure form needs update

• Frylock

I was an Ultimate Majin main and let me tell you that the pure majin form was really useful in many dungeons. It was quickly cast aside when attack speed got popular. Especially in the latest, short dungeons but even there I've done bacterian with Pure majin form.

Genocide blast can do from 2k (badly geared majins in end game) to 10-20k+ damage on majins with good gear. And it has a 2 second CD. A pretty strong AoE. Also Pure Majin + attack speed is very strong too, believe it or not it hurts.
    One of the best majins back in TW used to dominate platform single handled with Pure Form & buffs.

Also using Pure Majin I've qualified many times from prelims into solo budokai, it was a huge help in party budokai for qualifying too after buffing teammates. It is a very useful and strong form and I didn't have very strong items. Tho I do not disagree that they could need a little bit of buffing here and there since humans do have the most benefits from transforming and have the highest DPS. Fighters are especially annoying since they need the least amount of skill to play.

@adrian on fire I didn't know that~

• Frylock

I was an Ultimate Majin main and let me tell you that the pure majin form was really useful in many dungeons. It was quickly cast aside when attack speed got popular. Especially in the latest, short dungeons but even there I've done bacterian with Pure majin form.

Genocide blast can do from 2k (badly geared majins in end game) to 10-20k+ damage on majins with good gear. And it has a 2 second CD. A pretty strong AoE. Also Pure Majin + attack speed is very strong too, believe it or not it hurts.
    One of the best majins back in TW used to dominate platform single handled with Pure Form & buffs.

Also using Pure Majin I've qualified many times from prelims into solo budokai, it was a huge help in party budokai for qualifying too after buffing teammates. It is a very useful and strong form and I didn't have very strong items. Tho I do not disagree that they could need a little bit of buffing here and there since humans do have the most benefits from transforming and have the highest DPS. Fighters are especially annoying since they need the least amount of skill to play.

@adrian on fire I didn't know that~

I'm not sure if that's believeable, because the Genocide Blast you are talking about is from Wonder Majins.

It's common to be used in Prelims tho and Dash won't hurt. It also won't make it imbalanced

• I'm not sure if that's believeable, because the Genocide Blast you are talking about is from Wonder Majins.

It's common to be used in Prelims tho and Dash won't hurt. It also won't make it imbalanced

I think it might of been possible with kid buu pot and good gear.

I remember level 60 cap some tw ultimate would go kid buu and solo everyone on platform

But yeah I agree dash for kid buu

• Pure Majins should get dash and GN time increase from 10 to 15 mins and a little more movement speed. Come on guys. Only Humans can really enjoy transformation. Some people think for pvp only. Well let me tell you that you can still stun a Majin who is using Pure Majin form in PvP. So chill.

Just give them the damn dash and give GN what i wrote above. It won't really hurt ingame balance.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Frylock

I did never talk about being useful or strong, i totally know that GN and PF can deal good damage. I'm talking about transformations being NOT needed or replaceable. If you are at party as an ultimate you are better giving buffs, removing curses, spinning, they don't need another DPS. Even if you are soloing, grinding whatever, you are better spinning with your buffs and cd reduction than slowly walking and PF aoes are not that big, whenever a turtle, dw, sk, or any other with decent speed will take your spot and you won't be able to do nothing.

And it's not about ultimates, karmas are better giving speed, removing enemy buffs, locking bosses. Plasmas have better aoes and buffs. Even chefs, better than being skill locked to 2 (mostly 1 because you only max one)

Great Nameks are time limited and they don't take aggro as well as with their normal skills, . They are most used to tank a boss and that's it. Really, you are way more useful without transformations, excluding humans, they actually get a boost, they dont need SSJ right? but they can use it, you feel comfortable using it, you can use it anytime and pass any obstacle without disabling the transformation. Other transformations don't, they are forced to quit their form to cross some places (aka tmq4)

Now talking about PvP, GN and PF are most used not exactly to fight in that form, but to remove stuns and tactical moves.

I'm concerned about they shouldn't get such a high boost, but a buff, EchoSon when i mentioned buff i meant (as suggestion) to upgrade some aspects about them, not to use buffs while being transformed exactly, but i thought about this;

Skills have always said something like ''Can be used during kaioken'' and so on, maybe some skills could get that feature, i admit that the speed buff while PF would be imbalanced, but buffs like self-buffs and minor things, just as suggestion. Other than the dash that they truly need, because even if you have the dash, it would be slowed thanks to their movement speed reduction. IMO GN shouldn't be limited to 10 minutes, not even worth the wish, and they should be slightly faster. About SP's, i totally agree if we cannot get any buffs, only if GN and PF skills are both 5/5 free.

And just wondering, why on earth would a dende use GN?

• They use it for tanking & tactical stuff like you said. You are kinda right so I agree with you.
    P.S Nameks have the aggro skills enabled while GN but its pretty useless.

Maybe keep the 10 min limit but add effects on their skills that will aggro mobs automatically while using them (GN skills)

• They use it for tanking & tactical stuff like you said. You are kinda right so I agree with you.
    P.S Nameks have the aggro skills enabled while GN but its pretty useless.

Maybe keep the 10 min limit but add effects on their skills that will aggro mobs automatically while using them (GN skills)

or just be able to use the aoe agro's as well as the single Target.

• I'm not an expert on the balancing of the game but what I do notice is everyone wants to play a human/saiyan character simply because you have the ability to go super saiyan ... I feel like the other races need more love and with some really cool power ups/transformations this would make people want to use them more ... all I see is people use Majin as a side character to buff their main character and Namekian seems more used but still way less than humans....just my opinon from what I see.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!