drop rate for lvl 70 stones poll to increase it or not very important so vote

• LOL...probably the gear i have you dream of it boy.is just that I don't like bragging.also the turtle isn't my main tho.i got a lot of chars.dogi?as I say I work and I can afford what I wish.i already got trunks dogi,maid dogi,tuxedo,red dress and Yamcha dogi.

Now please stop trying insult me with invalid points.grow up a little then we can disccuss.atm discuss with you is like discuss to a meme.also really I'm not mad because I could care less of your opinion about my person.

• You know this is what happen right now that people don't buy gear or buy already upgraded?and no my friend,a casher will always be more op of a f2p player...all people who was very good was or cash or play 8 hours per day and archive what casheres archive in less of 2 hour of work.so you are wrong.

And why do you think ppl won't buy gear or will just buy upgraded ones? Cuz they won't break. People just upgrade them high enough and sell them. Ofc others will buy the upgraded stuff cuz they won't have to deal with upgrading. If i can get to +10 stuff without hard work why would i even buy any gear? I could craft my stuff by myself and not spend any zenni to buy anything. Since you wanna make stone drop easier i can drop them easy and with no break option i will easily get high upgrades. By doing so the ingame economy will die. Pretty much no one will buy anything except for high upgraded stuff. And this will make DBO boring af! Pretty much everyone will run with +8/+9/+10 or higher stuff, And this is not how DBO was meant to be.

About casher always being more op than f2p...well ofc they will be strong at the start and for some time after the start. But f2p players will catch up. Also what you said makes no sense to me. You wrote that only f2p player who play about 8h per day can achieve what cashers can do in 2h. This just shows me that you don't wanna put time and work into your char playing as a f2p player. You wanna have f2p ppl achieve what cashers do easy. Then why would anyone cash if you can reach the same power being f2p? Cashers would legit only cash for cosmetics such as dogis, mounts etc.

You just said that f2p ppl can achieve what cashers can by investing some time and work on their char. And this is what i'm saying all this time. Thus i am not wrong. Wasn't wrong to begin with cuz obviously over the years in DBO i saw f2p ppl fighting against cashers and giving them a hard time. And many of those ppl are here on DBOG right now.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• i dont see nothing wrong with everybody able do pve staff with +10 items.anyway ye in kr dbo pretty all was have +9 very little +12.thanks to core stone that doesn't make item go lower of +6.

I don't want to write all over again but economy is already dead because people due to too hard upgrade is not even bother try.look final fantasy xiv relic weapons.that is good system.also ye cash shop should have only things for speed up gameplay or cosmetics.atm you are forced to cash to get good upgrade and need luck too.better invest money in dogi ball and buy upgraded gear right?and btw you can't say that upgrade is user friendly and a fun parti of game,since most people skip it with buying gear.i really don't see why you guys are scared of all have the same gear.is boaring?and grind for years for have worst gear of before is funnyer?imo is just try to give game a longer life in bad way because ppl will get boared leave or cash.i talk because I see Korean server...and we all know that even upgrade of gear is a fact that make this game die

• And btw you can't say that upgrade is user friendly and a fun part of game,since most people skip it with buying gear.i really don't see why you guys are scared of everyone with the same gear.its boring?And you grind for years to have worst gear from before is more fun?imo is just try to give game a longer life in bad way because ppl will get bored leave or cash.i talk because I see Korean server...and we all know that even upgrade of gear is a fact that make this game die

This, yeah a F2P player can catch up, but have fun farming 20+ hours every week for 6 months, waiting another +10 hours a week for people to buy from with good deals, just so you can compete in PvP with cashers. Also brown boxes is the reason for this and why people dont buy gear and why people get bored so easily, even when Kraken and Cell-X comes out, the accessories from those places bind, as a sneaky way to get more brown box sales in old DBO. You can just buy/brown box all your gear needed in this game haha, excluding CCBD stuff. The only thing a brown box should be usable for is things like CCBD equips, Scramble equips, things like that since they are very hard to obtain and come with bad stats. Yeah some people might not like that but it will make players want to do more end game content.

• This, yeah a F2P player can catch up, but have fun farming 20+ hours every week for 6 months, waiting another +10 hours a week for people to buy from with good deals, just so you can compete in PvP with cashers. Also brown boxes is the reason for this and why people dont buy gear and why people get bored so easily, even when Kraken and Cell-X comes out, the accessories from those places bind, as a sneaky way to get more brown box sales in old DBO. You can just buy/brown box all your gear needed in this game haha, excluding CCBD stuff. The only thing a brown box should be usable for is things like CCBD equips, Scramble equips, things like that since they are very hard to obtain and come with bad stats. Yeah some people might not like that but it will make players want to do more end game content.

as always we think it the same :D

• The idea itself have been mentioned countless times, and the insane amount of spam OP does won't achieve anything.

Nobody wants to farm 6 hours for a stone, but thats how the game is, if you dont like it, then farm something else and buy the stone, making 5 threads per day will only make the situation worse.

• The idea itself have been mentioned countless times, and the insane amount of spam OP does won't achieve anything.

Nobody wants to farm 6 hours for a stone, but thats how the game is, if you dont like it, then farm something else and buy the stone, making 5 threads per day will only make the situation worse.

Im fine in need 5 hours for find a stone...im not fine on upgrade system that make you lose what you earn.most people just buy upgraded items and bye bye because upgrade is worse than Original server

• yeah but fail give -1.that means that you got 66% of chance of have your item worst than before.i try yesterday with 100 stones,I wasn't have much t point.i start with +9 and end to +7 and most high upgrade I get was +8.i think pretty bad rates

You just want everything to be handed to you on a silver platter do you? I mean first you complain about it not being retail and now that it is retail you don't want it that way either.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!