drop rate for lvl 70 stones poll to increase it or not very important so vote

• can the community who is okay with the current upgrade system come together and ignore this thread...its getting annoying, IMO, upgrade system is fine...it could be debatable whether rates should be changed. The thing you guys who wanna change it don't get is, in the TW version, and i assume the case will be the same in obt, +15 isn't a necessity. If barely anyone has it, then why make such a big deal. The idea for everyone to have +15 is one of the worst I've heard btw, as this will turn the game into just what this preopen beta is, and cause TONS of complaints about OP classes due to gear. My suggestion is just give it a try for obt, and keep in mind the game will be f2p for all those "cashes just need to buy white stones, cashers can buy equips with dogi balls and boxes"

It will not be the case in obt

If people buy the gear directly with money, who are we to complain for how they spend their money? If caught they'd get the item taken away anyway (i think)

But that's it, honestly i don't see the system changing as its the one used in TW that we all got accustomed to.

• can the community who is okay with the current upgrade system come together and ignore this thread...its getting annoying, IMO, upgrade system is fine...it could be debatable whether rates should be changed. The thing you guys who wanna change it don't get is, in the TW version, and i assume the case will be the same in obt, +15 isn't a necessity. If barely anyone has it, then why make such a big deal. The idea for everyone to have +15 is one of the worst I've heard btw, as this will turn the game into just what this preopen beta is, and cause TONS of complaints about OP classes due to gear. My suggestion is just give it a try for obt, and keep in mind the game will be f2p for all those "cashes just need to buy white stones, cashers can buy equips with dogi balls and boxes"

It will not be the case in obt

If people buy the gear directly with money, who are we to complain for how they spend their money? If caught they'd get the item taken away anyway (i think)

But that's it, honestly i don't see the system changing as its the one used in TW that we all got accustomed to.

I invite you to read again what we write and you will understand that will be less +15 than now with this system.and tbh keep in mind that the game close and fail and upgrade like it is now is a factor that make the game close.also another note we don't ask for easy upgrade we just ask to don't lose us current progress.how is upgrade atm is like play a game and lose savegames if you die but if you don't want to lose your progress and do endgame things you need buy dlc.not fair.

• honestly, the whole point of the current system is to make people use their brain when upgrading, if you realise that you keep breaking after a certain upgrade, then stay at it until you stack more, it keeps people who want the easy way out from just spamming upgrades with no consequences. With your suggestions, those same cashers you complain about will just but like 40 stacks of stones and eventually get +15s. There is no other way to prevent it than by putting a consequence to deter people from just spamming the upgrades

Edit: you don't HAVE to buy anything, i know non cashers with +15s and I myself was able to achieve a full +10 set without cashing once (my set ofc is lvl 60 so it isn't really valid, but with this new upgrade stone drop rate it is VERRRRY possible

• honestly, the whole point of the current system is to make people use their brain when upgrading, if you realise that you keep breaking after a certain upgrade, then stay at it until you stack more, it keeps people who want the easy way out from just spamming upgrades with no consequences. With your suggestions, those same cashers you complain about will just but like 40 stacks of stones and eventually get +15s. There is no other way to prevent it than by putting a consequence to deter people from just spamming the upgrades

I think that as it is now Is not good.is not about brain is about lose everytime what you earn.other games use system as we propose and people doesn't have it max upgrade.remember upgrade like this contribute the game to die and close

• if you think about the long run of the game, after a few years there will be too many +15s and economy will die,

as stated by multiple people before

The reason the system is there is to make people hesitant to try too many upgrades at once, and if gives consequence to those that do. No consequence=chaos whether it be an online game or real life and that's a fact. As my first post said, it'd be better to ignore the thread as its annoying (my opinion) so i won't really be replying, but I'll watch. And if your suggestions do get implemented, props to you because you've worked hard at trying to start a change so you've got respect for that.

• if you think about the long run of the game, after a few years there will be too many +15s and economy will die,

as stated by multiple people before

The reason the system is there is to make people hesitant to try too many upgrades at once, and if gives consequence to those that do. No consequence=chaos whether it be an online game or real life and that's a fact. As my first post said, it'd be better to ignore the thread as its annoying (my opinion) so i won't really be replying, but I'll watch. And if your suggestions do get implemented, props to you because you've worked hard at trying to start a change so you've got respect for that.

I dont see it this way but is my point of viuw.i think that current system is like this just for make you spend a lot of real money.this is why I think something need changhe.also I see this game die because of upgrade and I don't want this to repeat.i work i can buy gears for dogi balls but not all can.the system we propose will make user friendly upgrade that doesn't make you cash for do dunegons or specific things.also it will be fine just 1% success rate,but I wish people will have a goal they can get in a long time.as it is now I find it too demotivational and I never try upgrade.i prefer spend more and get sure what I want then try have a chance.if all people will be like me economy of stones will not work.i propose this system with others because I want a fresh air to the market and the gameplay,and also objectives that if you put effort you will get.a unlucky player can stuck in the loop and never get good upgraded items with this system.

Thanks for the respect,I try find something that will be good for all

• With the new bind update, and no white stones through direct CS in Open Beta, they should just un-nerf white stones because the whole problem to begin with them was cashers could just buy a bunch of those, sell some, buy U70 purple and greens, and use the rest to easily +15 everything. It seems like they will only be dungeon only drops so I don't see an issue here.

• With the new bind update, and no white stones through direct CS in Open Beta, they should just un-nerf white stones because the whole problem to begin with them was cashers could just buy a bunch of those, sell some, buy U70 purple and greens, and use the rest to easily +15 everything. It seems like they will only be dungeon only drops so I don't see an issue here.

Actually that white stone update was the dumbest thing I had ever seen in DBO. -2 downgrade is fine, if not the best thing for those stones. We need to risk before being able to get +15 that easy.

• respectfully this converstaion is on repeat.

No new points are being added that is worth while to keep this thread open.

In general the community is at a stalmate. With what needs to be done

Seems like the general consenses is that the community wants some sort of hange without hurting the longivity of the game.

I cant see anychange or inaction that will make everyone happy in the community.

• Ok buzz off that comment is not necessary.

Yes tonyeffe has hijack the thread with the same repeative talk but people agree with him so buzz off stupido box

• ikr every time he keeps saying same s*** in all threads.

• Now with this update i Think even more upgrade need be changhe...because as it is now with this update people will still buy gear...but will be forced to buy unbind coins too...this is why this update is maked to make you spend more real money...like upgrade...all of those things isn't for make game longer or harder but just for spend more money.you guys need understand this.do the game harder and longer?good add cc extreme mode or dunegons in extreme...not those things

• it start with stone and end with a upgrade that actually reward player without be afraid of lose theyr progress during upgrade and make upgrade enjoyable and good for all.now with this update all will be forced to update they gear so I think a better system should be implemented rather than the current very bad system

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!