Last update?Maked for $$$

• Anyway, things will change from time to time. For stones in wagu machine. thats fine. Still, we are in Pre Open Beta. spending Cash is not a good idea.

Things changhe but always with some badside.i like the t shop and the added drop but something is very not good.upgrade system,Balance,dc problem for slow internet user should have priority.and as i say in other post i dont like wagu system for dogis,it should be added Yes,but not with stones.also it should add Daily quests for Coins.and dogis should stay for 100cp and 60cp.yes is better for have 10000 dogis but of you unlucky you Will end spend more of 100cp just for a dogi you want.face it good dogi Will be putted at rank1 price so they Will cost a lot like in kr tw

• You buy it from AH? If you spend 1000 CP on Wagu points and you are not lucky at all(for example) you can sell the items you got and buy the thing you want

it can give even 100 bad dogi,but if i want a specific dogi i cant get it.i dont like this that if you look for a specifici dogi you Will need way more than 100cp as before.it Will be good if dogi Will stay and wagu too so people Will can choose

he just told u what to do and u still think it will cost over 100 wow ur strange asf

• you dont understand my point i Will semplice

Let's say a18 is rank 1 price

Cost 800.000.000

I buy wagu coins let's say 20

I get dogi comune and item that aren't good

I sold my items for 400.000.000 because price is low if they are common

I will need put more cash for get the dogi I wish

Understand my point?rank 1 price means that is only 1 in wagu and need be extemly lucky for drop it.

At the end of story I will need more of 100 cp for get a dogi I wish

Understand now?

• Daneos you did nothing wrong please dont think that dude represent us.. keep up the good work this update was amazing! you are awesome! He thinks running a server is cheap and that you shouldnt even get a salary.. like if you dont need to eat xD.. dont worry and go on daneos... this update was quite interesting!

• Daneos you did nothing wrong please dont think that dude represent us.. keep up the good work this update was amazing! you are awesome! He thinks running a server is cheap and that you shouldnt even get a salary.. like if you dont need to eat xD.. dont worry and go on daneos... this update was quite interesting!

You read where I write to make subscription monthly to play than use cash shop this way?maybe I don't represent all of you,but until my posts get some like means that someone think it like me.he deserve money yes but not milk it as it is now.before put in my mouth words I don't say read better.also I think people that dc should have priority rather than wagu update.maybe you guys accept all those things because never played a subscription game like ffxiv that actually really take time and effort for be good and look how you like,not just buy cash as it is here for most things

• You read where I write to make subscription monthly to play than use cash shop this way?maybe I don't represent all of you,but until my posts get some like means that someone think it like me.he deserve money yes but not milk it as it is now.before put in my mouth words I don't say read better.also I think people that dc should have priority rather than wagu update.maybe you guys accept all those things because never played a subscription game like ffxiv that actually really take time and effort for be good and look how you like,not just buy cash as it is here for most things

now.. lets get this easy and simple for you... Harder to get a dogi? you dont need vegeto one for pve or pvp.. any dogi with a dogiball(DROPPED NOW OMFG) is the SAME.. white stones? dropped, Upgrade stones? Dropped, old equipment you want to sell? Still the same after the tickets(ALSO DROPPED FOR FREE) really dude i dont get why this affects you so much.. if you dont like to pbe or farm something.. why you even play

• i play because i like the game othervise i Will not play.

I like endgame dunegons and cc mostly.

I really dislike upgrade syste(because of downgrade and not skills involved in it) and the things that I need cash for a chance (upgrade and dogi) and the class balance

If I pay for something I want that item.simple.i pay 5 dollars for a17 dogi.i don't pay 5 dollars for a chance of win a dogi.

Also as I say I will like it if dogi will stay in cp for 100 and 50 points and wagu will be added too.And also wagu coin should be given to f2p user too with a sort of daily quest.this will make this update better.like do tmq1 get 5 coins.daily quest that changhe every day.this also will make high level people do low level things.

• u selling dogi to npc haha? cuz 20 dogis over 1b maybe 2b and for those zeni u can buy the dogi u want u get that spammer?

• now.. lets get this easy and simple for you... Harder to get a dogi? you dont need vegeto one for pve or pvp.. any dogi with a dogiball(DROPPED NOW OMFG) is the SAME.. white stones? dropped, Upgrade stones? Dropped, old equipment you want to sell? Still the same after the tickets(ALSO DROPPED FOR FREE) really dude i dont get why this affects you so much.. if you dont like to pbe or farm something.. why you even play

he says he will quit. after 1 day " i swear i give fvck to this game i quit" 2min after hi guys lets talk about dogis and stones and upgrades, so y dont u TonyEffe just leave instead of creating threads which just doesnt make sense everything bothers u here isnt? so go ur free

• Whine whine whine.

Hmm lemme see, now dogis will actually be RARE and you won't see everyone walking around with the same dogi(except token goku gi) hopefully. This makes you have some goals to actually get that dogi you want later on, I just hope that dogi balls don't break your dogis still or that would be some bs lol.

Grinding is easier than ever right now, all ya gotta do is grind, that's right! Time to stop being lazy and farm a little bit to get what you want. Or those buggers(please stop) will find a way to multiply dogi balls and stones somehow. I know people say this is all a test and what not but you have to prepare for the worst, even irl. If you're truly a dedicated player grind it out and see what happens, if it's not meant for you it's not meant to be. You can complain all you want but at the end of the day, smart farming and a little bit of time can lead to results. Get your AOE classes ready already...because that's what it seems like what you'll have to be on 24/7 if you aren't pvping. Or be one of the plat guys.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11289/

• Don't know if that was aimed torwards me but if it was i'm here to say I actually like this update. Though what i don't like was all these people saying they were gonna quit the game and creating drama, then the update comes and everythings all good. Bi polar or happy for wagu machine? Or Daneos saying farming upgrade stones is faster than cashing for them, idc if cashing is faster, just be honest about it as you are the leader of this project.

No dogi balls and brown boxes in direct cs so you can't abuse cashing hundreds of dollars anymore which is great, and great for everyone since economy will be better that way. Rank 1 should be 50 brown boxes though, it being rank 4 is a bit ridiculous but oh well Daneos will learn and its only POB. This update was great.

• I only played for a few hours but overall i like this update a lot. The players will spend significantly less money on the game than before and if there will be no issues being able to run the server then it's great news. People can cash less and a lot more balance between not cashers. As for getting 'exactly' what you want from the cash shop? You don't need to buy any wagu at all if you're that concerned about it. Just go farm and buy it at the AH. It's economics, many other ways around that, it's a minor issue.

The only thing I've noticed that I don't like from the update is how much stone drops have decreased inside dungeons and tmqs. Hopefully that's balanced with the increase of stone drops outside tmqs/uds but judging from the auction house it doesn't seem so.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!