Last update?Maked for $$$

• Tbh this decreased the amount of income daneos will get. i used 20cp (2 coins) and already have 2 dogis which costs 100CP normally. this update not so bad lol

• but you cant get the dogi you want.lets say I want a18 dogi before was 100cp now Idk how much wagu I need.i will be ok if daily quests will give wagu but as it is now I see only more income for him if you want a specific dogi.also a proof I'm not here for hating but for help Daneos you know why people with slow internet dc?in networking you should have a function that server kick if client activity is 0kb,this is reason why we dc.fix that and all will work.blade e soul was kick if you was download at less of 100kb,here is the same.this is why we got freeze and then this.search this function I know something of industrial server and networking I'm pretty sure is that

• ah then you saying is right for get a dogi i would need cash more of before?and btw on tw was an event like that.i dont Think a Daily quests that give 5 wagu Coin would break economy.i Will be ok with wagu if dogi Will still in cash shop.100 cp was right price tho

The things that brake economy is others

• This what i got by using 250CP + there is 10 brown box in the second tab.

5F5BMbm.png

Do the math each dogi was like 100CP or 60CP and i don't remember how much EP autopot and 10 brown box cost in the past, this is way more worth than 250CP to be honest and also add to your information white stones/dogi balls/seal coin are added to drop and the token shop too.

So yea tell me again how the admin is going to earn more $$? This is a huge money sink for him

• Lets not forget a thing here guys, the good dogis have an actual value now (like I remember seeing a Gotenks dogi for the first time in DBO TW and I was amazed), some should be more special than the others. He is losing money here, not the other way with players losing time. Daneos is losing u70 white stones in come (which is a huge one, he is also losing the brown boxes AND auto pots), I am against pay to win but somethings should just stay pay to win. If it is good for the server in come, it should also be good for us too but if it is bad for it, so is it bad for us...

• One small thing I should clear up is that bosses weren't completely immune to knockdownsl, they just had a ridiculously low chance of getting knocked down. Like...20~30% for ultras, 10%~15% for bosses/legendary. I believe their resistance stat to it might've been multiplied. They all have animations for knockdowns, though, so it should be obvious they weren't meant to be completely immune.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of throwing things I like behind RNG, but....eh, it's cash shop crap. I'm not gonna throw a fit over a luxury.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!