REAL DBO RESISTANCE

• Here is how resistance actually worked, this video is showing the best ultimate from retail dbo (any server), full +15 with any accessories you need, against a very good karma who stacked focus.

Now here is the famous DiViNe battling bunch of fighters with +34 dex and not +28 like here in DBOG.

At start he uses ~190 focus with +260 success rate bonus because of anticrit, then switches to 250 focus + 260 success rate :

Now, keep in mind that ultimate majins resisted much more often than fighters in retail, but if you compare it to DBOG, fighters resist much more.

And also here, even i used to stack up all the % resistance accessories and resist karmas. even my friend aydee on his karma always lose to fighters even tho he has 250 focus +200 success rate.

Now let's talk about me LUL, my 260 focus + 400 success rate, which is MORE than DiViNe ever had.

Here is a few display of how it works in DBOG vs fighters who only have +28 dex and not +34 :

Now here is me vs Karma Majins :

I used to own karmas which didn't stack focus up to 300 thanks to % accessories :). Fighters basically have twice as much resist as i do.

See any difference ? maybe the high amount of resistance occurence in DBOG compared to retail although DEX was higher ?

So yes, something IS wrong with resistance.

• Good good!

Keep in mind that when you guys nerf Status Resistance Rate %, that you do not touch ultimate's passive skill.

Otherwise yes, status resistance is very overpowered

Man watch that 1st vid, the best ulti ever schooled by +6 full focus karma xd

I noticed that the same thing happen if i go full focus vs ulti here, i hit a lot of curses with~200 focus and 400 success rate on ultimate, idk what's wrong with MA resist but holy sht... ultimate are supposed to be the class who resist the most

• Man watch that 1st vid, the best ulti ever schooled by +6 full focus karma xd

I noticed that the same thing happen if i go full focus vs ulti here, i hit a lot of curses with~200 focus and 400 success rate on ultimate, idk what's wrong with MA resist but holy sht... ultimate are supposed to be the class who resist the most

Ultimates were Res Kings and will be again.

Yea I remember most of those things and that is how game should work.

Entire community knows that %res accessory are problem here.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• exactly well said mr sendoku .

the devs must do this cause right now fighters out resist ultimates with % gear since that calculation is clearly wrong compared to Taiwan.

If resistance returns to what Taiwan had it at I wont have many complaints left about this game except for balance of grand chef and dws but that's been well explained by pros and others in balance thread

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!