What's the Point in Having Channels

• Okay, so I have 1 problem with the game and that is, what is the point in having channels if I cannot play on DBOG just because ONE channel is full while the others are Normal/Empty. I just want to get on and have some fun, but nope, can't, one channel is full and I cannot get on the others because of that channel.

• It'd suck to always find the mobs you're trying to kill for a quest constantly killed.

Got even more annoying since they made stones drop easier -.-'

Today i had a really hard time to quest. In every channel there were ppl who were farming. And they just won't let you do quests. They just tell you to go away cuz they are farming there etc.

Hope they remove this easy stone drop again...makes grinding to 70 even harder...

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• He's right, even with 5 Channels all the players take the spots to Quest and Grind and it's impossible to do anything about it
    They don't even respect each other, I was grinding nicely until a Pure Majin started killing my aggro, switched channel and a Crane did the same and laughted at my face
    The way it was before was nicer in my opinion

• He's right, even with 5 Channels all the players take the spots to Quest and Grind and it's impossible to do anything about it
    They don't even respect each other, I was grinding nicely until a Pure Majin started killing my aggro, switched channel and a Crane did the same and laughted at my face
    The way it was before was nicer in my opinion

Are you talking about horrible drop rates? lol.

• Stones drop too easy. Look at how the prices dropped. We literally lost a good source of income. They said they wanted to increase stone drops in dungeons and all but now you drop them outside way too easy.

And as Vapid mentioned, ppl are being f*cking a**holes by not letting others quest/grind. They just tell them to f*ck off.

Since that is not enough, when i farm with plasma other sh*theads just attack the mobs i tanked to get the drops. Saw this happen to other ppl who were farming too. They all went nuts man. I want them to decrease stone drop rate again....this just sucks as it is now.

Hope they don't do this kind of sh*t in OB once the time has come....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• "We literally lost a good source of income." Not necessarily, after these price drops (which thank god finally happened.) The amount you sell stuff for now, isn't like you're going to be broke or anything. For example, shit used to be 200kk+ and because of that everyone was making 200kk+ zeni. Now because the prices dropped between multiple different prices, people are selling things according to those prices and making the amount of zeni that other things are now worth in AH. So no matter how you look at it, you're not losing anything. To put it in more simple words, whatever amount we sell things for, we always spend that same amount or more, so you're basically getting back what you gave out.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!