ENDGAME PVE Getting rinsed by level 70 super mobs with 97k LP

• The first death is when Is when I had 3.6k def which is like full +9 armor OR SOMETHING IDK and these mobs made my auto go off in .5 second.

Second death that was me with 2.5k def it was actually 1.9k def but i had grand chef buff on so yeag

All the CD, Properties, shitty damage forumla, and sub par defense formula updates that was made for PVP is going to be hard for anyone who doesn't have full +12(maybe even +15) gear, attack speed items, and longrange auto attack. Making attack speed the only reliable method of completing dungeons within reasonable time. issa meta

• Oookaaaay, hold on a second. You're fighting out-of-bounds mobs that weren't even officially released, neither in retail or DBOG. These supers are some of the toughest mobs in the entire game, not counting CC bosses and BID stuff. They put UD6 supers to shame, and were clearly not intended to be fought in this state.

I'm all for bringing back humans' defense props to 1=1%(hell, props being 1=1 in general), but using these op unreleased mobs to make a point isn't right. :thumbdown:

• Oookaaaay, hold on a second. You're fighting out-of-bounds mobs that weren't even officially released, neither in retail or DBOG. These supers are some of the toughest mobs in the entire game, not counting CC bosses and BID stuff. They put UD6 supers to shame, and were clearly not intended to be fought in this state.

I'm all for bringing back humans' defense props to 1=1%(hell, props being 1=1 in general), but using these op unreleased mobs to make a point isn't right. :thumbdown:

They were the same mobs that were in the cellx dungeon they just have a little bit more LP, i think (rumor that i hear awhile back) there was suppose to be another cell type boss UD on turtle island

Its gives you a very close feel on how it going to be like when the endgame level 70 pve stuff come out.

they were in cell x dungeon -_- , but adrian it would bee cool if u just try to kill them 1 by 1 and see how much u can kill ( full geared no popo use and no sit ) this would bee great

• @2:25 - 2:38 of video, proof that you could stun bosses in TW, idk why Daneos said that you couldn't to TonyEffe. That being said yeah their dmg can use a bit of tweaking but not to the point where fighters can tank 5, and also their LP is too high for a non speed party to be viable which I strongly agree with you on that. But yeah fighters aren't tanks, so of course they can't just lure 5 supers their level. Even that fully buffed up Karma had trouble tanking the supers in your vid.

• @2:25 - 2:38 of video, proof that you could stun bosses in TW, idk why Daneos said that you couldn't to TonyEffe. That being said yeah their dmg can use a bit of tweaking but not to the point where fighters can tank 5, and also their LP is too high for a non speed party to be viable which I strongly agree with you on that. But yeah fighters aren't tanks, so of course they can't just lure 5 supers their level. Even that fully buffed up Karma had trouble tanking the supers in your vid.

I have a clip favorite on youtube of a sm landing kidney shot on bacterian

• Sorry about judging too soon. I assumed these were different versions from the Cell-X mobs, but they seem to be the exact same. Well, in that case, the Fighter should've survived at least twice as long as that, especially with all those dodges and that defense. Not long enough to defeat them all alone, obviously, but at least this should be good enough proof to bring back humans' 1=1% def props for starters.

adrian on fire You should post that Bacterian Kidney Shot clip if you can find it. I recall the Kidney Shot barely working on most bosses, but it should be made obvious that bosses were never globally immune to knockdowns and stuns, especially when people had a ton of FOCUS or were higher level.

• Sorry about judging too soon. I assumed these were different versions from the Cell-X mobs, but they seem to be the exact same. Well, in that case, the Fighter should've survived at least twice as long as that, especially with all those dodges and that defense. Not long enough to defeat them all alone, obviously, but at least this should be good enough proof to bring back humans' 1=1% def props for starters.

adrian on fire You should post that Bacterian Kidney Shot clip if you can find it. I recall the Kidney Shot barely working on most bosses, but it should be made obvious that bosses were never globally immune to knockdowns and stuns, especially when people had a ton of FOCUS or were higher level.

Two video full humans parties :D

he put this because he want the game harder so ppl will cash it more.we understand that daneos and his team care only of money.sk need balance too,why he dont bother fix theyr bleed?because fighter is the most popular class,people play human need cash a lot for compare with a +6 sk. "end of off topic"

stun was work,i remember it,i do tmq and cc a lot of times lol and tbh before was working here too

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!