Karma's Playful Doll useful?

• So, here's the question.

According to the game tools Playful doll confuses the target for some time !!!but!!! you can't move because if you do, confusion goes off.

I can't see the usefulness of this skill because when you use it surrounded by a bunch of enemies all of them will come to you at once. You can't move or attack them

which means you are just a helpless doll being hit by many mobs.

(when you play alone)

In party, unless you have a good armour and a dende to save you, you will die instantly by using that skill.

So my question is what's the use of this "looking amazing skill?"

Thanks in advance.

• As you've said in your post, the skill doesn't really have much of a use when you are on your own as you are immobilized. The only use the skill has in those situations, is to help manage and maintain cooldowns (similar to a cranes freeze skill).

Playful doll is used primarily in a party environment, for mainly group PVP situations (such as party budokai), as the skill is an AOE confuse skill that will confuse every other player you are against (and is used for it's long duration).

• That's how the OLD confusion worked, they attacked other mobs.

Currently confusion is just another taunt.

i'm using my energy heat wave which confusing 8 enemies,used it on mobs and they were attacking each other or make them stop but they don't attack me while confused.

Frylock arent they going to do something about they changed this cuz ppl were abusing it in duels and they were making other ppl outside attack each other but i heard they were going to do something about it like making it like the old only for pve i dont know

have a look at korin arena plat and see yourself how confusion is working fine.

• Frylock arent they going to do something about they changed this cuz ppl were abusing it in duels and they were making other ppl outside attack each other but i heard they were going to do something about it like making it like the old only for pve i dont know

i'm using my energy heat wave which confusing 8 enemies,used it on mobs and they were attacking each other or make them stop but they don't attack me while confused.

have a look at korin arena plat and see yourself how confusion is working fine.

I haven't tried confusion right now, but it was just a taunt, because as Maskman said, they changed confusion because of people abusing it, and they said they were going to fix it.

So, if you saying that mobs are currently attacking each other, why is there a thread, made today, about confusion being just a taunt ? weird

• I haven't tried confusion right now, but it was just a taunt, because as Maskman said, they changed confusion because of people abusing it, and they said they were going to fix it.

So, if you saying that mobs are currently attacking each other, why is there a thread, made today, about confusion being just a taunt ? weird

then try it and see yourself maybe the person who did this thread didn't know like you.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!