​I’ve been playing for a while now, 1 week and a half to be exact haha. Anyways.

• I’ve been playing for a while now, 1 week and a half to be exact haha. Anyways.

I’m lvl 70 and really don’t know how people get these 34 dex earrings from, I know to get 34 you’d have to box the earring.

But my questions remains, how exactly…I’ve been playing for a while now, 1 week and a half to be exact haha. Anyways.

I’m lvl 70 and really don’t know how people get these 34 dex earrings from, I know to get 34 you’d have to box the earring.

But my questions remains, how exactly…I’ve been playing for a while now, 1 week and a half to be exact haha. Anyways.

But my questions remains, how exactly…

• You can get lucky on dungeon runs, kraken, cell x or mudusa machine.

Other than that, boxes.

Edit: my main point, “LUCK”

Yea, it’s all luck. I’m a fighter and they’ve recommended me to go full-speed to do kraken and try my best to find a legendary earring.

That’s easy, finding a party is what bothers me the most and I just find so difficult.

Parties for kraken tend to rely on Poko, Karma, SK or DW, Turtle, Dende (note that all these members MUST have full speed equipment and builds.) Notice how I wrote down the party and never mentioned a fighter X/

• there are nomral, superior, rare and legendary earings.

The max stats in the reare is 28. You can obtain rare earings from muddosa gamble, action house or any bid.

The max stats in the legendaty is 34. You can only obtain legendary jewelery in the bids and they are not tradeable. So you can only obtain playing the bids.

Once you get your jewelery you need to box it and get the stat you need.
    To get brown boxs you can donate to the server and try your luck with the gamble machine. Buy it in AH or any trading post. (the actual prices is betwen 50 - 65kk, dont let you scamm from those who are selling box 70++kk)Or you can do the event boss a lot of times. (The one with the magins). The merchant of this event will sell you one brown box for -4 golden coins +10kk. (Or two or any amount you want meanwile you have the coins and the zeni)

Gl

• You can not obtain Legendary Level 70 Items in the Mudosa Machine. the only way to obtain Legendary Level 70 Earrings is either Kraken,Cell X Or DragonBall Scramble Event. Currently Kraken is almost impossible for the majority of players to clear with no bugs because even a full +15 SK if kraken hits hard twice hes dead no matter what buffs he has this is due to the props nerf which makes the main classes Fighter/SM/SK etc a lot weaker than they should be. Take Note that Dark Warriors Excell in Kraken (With Strong Gear Ofc) because they was not affected by the props nerf and they also have natrually more physical defense than SK

im dende and i can perfectly manage the damage of kraken with a +10 sk even if he doesnt have propieties. Is true that the DW have a lot more defence, but is not even close to have the cc or agro manage of the sk. Dont blame the props, i have a sk too and they are not week. If the situation is getting dangerous you can always use the confuse of the karma... just need to play the game, and not let the gear make all for you.

• You can not obtain Legendary Level 70 Items in the Mudosa Machine. the only way to obtain Legendary Level 70 Earrings is either Kraken,Cell X Or DragonBall Scramble Event. Currently Kraken is almost impossible for the majority of players to clear with no bugs because even a full +15 SK if kraken hits hard twice hes dead no matter what buffs he has this is due to the props nerf which makes the main classes Fighter/SM/SK etc a lot weaker than they should be. Take Note that Dark Warriors Excell in Kraken (With Strong Gear Ofc) because they was not affected by the props nerf and they also have natrually more physical defense than SK

Kraken has none attribute so properties don't even work and even I can tank it with my +15 turtle without any problems. The only problem is when you are not fast enough the mobs will kill you as turtle.

• Kraken has none attribute so properties don't even work and even I can tank it with my +15 turtle without any problems. The only problem is when you are not fast enough the mobs will kill you as turtle.

Properties still matter. I really do wish that properties go back to 1 to 1 as this is the way they were intended to work in the original game, and changing that ratio messes up several classes. Hopefully we'll see this change to the way it was in the near future.

• Neutral attribute only affects mob's defense not their attack , also ive seen kraken hitting 20k+ on full +15 sk and that's retarded since not everyone can afford that sort of gear , and imagine receiving that much damage from the boss + the mobs that show up , if the boss hits hard and you receive damage from those at same time then the tank would be dead.

• Neutral attribute only affects mob's defense not their attack , also ive seen kraken hitting 20k+ on full +15 sk and that's retarded since not everyone can afford that sort of gear , and imagine receiving that much damage from the boss + the mobs that show up , if the boss hits hard and you receive damage from those at same time then the tank would be dead.

i repeat i go with +10 sk and never take more than the half of his life in damage, just need use lp reg and is a easy task

• What bug dude? You even went to kraken or cellx? You notice that Daneos fixed the area of the boss will follow you?

I already tell you, use your skills and not only your gear... if you see overcoming by the mobs just use confuse of the karma, a few critical kames make the rest fo the work. Of course you need lpreg for a PVE Tank in a PVE dungeon.... dude... srusly... im just giving you true numbres, a SK with +10+10+10 can tank easly kraken... Of course is much more easy just ask for a power up instead think ways to make the game funny

• What bug dude? You even went to kraken or cellx? You notice that Daneos fixed the area of the boss will follow you?

I already tell you, use your skills and not only your gear... if you see overcoming by the mobs just use confuse of the karma, a few critical kames make the rest fo the work. Of course you need lpreg for a PVE Tank in a PVE dungeon.... dude... srusly... im just giving you true numbres, a SK with +10+10+10 can tank easly kraken... Of course is much more easy just ask for a power up instead think ways to make the game funny

U know that confusion in TW Was the worst idea in pvp groupe /pve groupe ? ? cuz with confusion any one can take agro and know it's bugged ? do u know that the kraken and the Cell are bugged ?? cuz in the kraken only 2 mobs should spawn and the kraken should bee invencible until u kill the 2nd kraken iif u shoot it too fast ? do u know that in tw cell x if u stay in cercle mobs dosn't spawn ? do u know that the Cell X is " The Hardest instance in the game " way more harder then CC100 ?

• U know that confusion in TW Was the worst idea in pvp groupe /pve groupe ? ? cuz with confusion any one can take agro and know it's bugged ? do u know that the kraken and the Cell are bugged ?? cuz in the kraken only 2 mobs should spawn and the kraken should bee invencible until u kill the 2nd kraken iif u shoot it too fast ? do u know that in tw cell x if u stay in cercle mobs dosn't spawn ? do u know that the Cell X is " The Hardest instance in the game " way more harder then CC100 ?

the confusion is a great idea, if you use your head, for example can usit just a sec after the stun of the sk, if you are a good karma can spam that skill the mob never will move from they where are. the rest depend of you skill to manage that agro... depends on play or not play the game....
    He is talking about the bug when plp take out kraken and bacterian from their spot.. you know that buy anyway wanna write all you "knowlege" tomake what point? to defend what? Do you reallly want a game like tw was? men the lv 70 in tw was the worst cap ever.
    A game for casher with or without hands... who nows waht do you like that so much.
    im some points you are wrong and other have nothing to do with this thread..

But if you wanna talk about TW. here you have for example a old cell x, with mobs spawn obvously... that was the most dificult dugneon? super funny (sarcasm)...plz tell me you can see the diference in make a tmq or ud in lv 50 and that. you really need hands to do that? you only need cash for that ....
    stop asking for make this game less funny plz.

Anyway is hard to talk with some who thing the bids was more dificutl than cc...

Do you know that cc have 150 floors,, and not 100? cc150 is the hardest instance of the game. I dont understand you i was thinking that you was a tw player, so you wanna game be like that,

• Hahahahah u mad my day bro ... yeah u miss understand mee .. Know at the moment we are talking u and mee the CellX is way more harderd then cc ( Obviously i'am talking about cc100 since we don't have cc150 !!) u talking abouts mobs they spawn cuz not all the team is in the Cercle's even if they spawn they don't spawn as they spawn know so many mobs

Finnaly u are mouving from a subject to another since "Mr.Daneos" didn't said that he will add some "Modifications" to the Bids i'am sorry but for mee it's bugged he can at least tell us beffore doing somthing even if some won't accept it but it's the minimum when someone deal with the community

• dont answer my question...let me ask more directly : you prefeer a game where the cap lv is only a speed paty pve?

Anyway the subjet was "even a full +15 SK if kraken hits hard twice hes dead" in Syren words...(obvously i was saying that is not true, and if we start to make the game more easy we must ending with another way p2w with no skill plp overpower. i never said that cellx is ok in the way he is right know. The videos is to proof the unbalanced that tw was, so i think is not a example for nothing more but p2w. I just say that if you are a sk with +10 gear in this moment you can easly win any bid, obviusly if you do more than just spam one skill...
    Thats is a good think to me, rembembering when doing bids in tw was nothing more to have speed and a op (casher like everithing in tw servers) tank.

So i said again, some of your ideas there are not true, at least not for me, but thats doesnt matter, that is not the subjet, the subjet is: Can a sk +10 can win in kraken if he plays a bit (with all of his party o course?
    So, what we want, a server where everyone can win the game if they have the correct gear? I prefer that plus a bit of habilitie and strategy of how you afront a hard dungeon..

• do u know how hard is to get +10 SK without geeting a rerol ? so for the pve full party speed my answer is : Just let peopole choose iif they wanna go crit or speed don't nerf speed to push peopole to play crit !! in my oppinion bro if u go full crit taking 15min to get usless stuff !!!! it's not worth farming

• do u know how hard is to get +10 SK without geeting a rerol ? so for the pve full party speed my answer is : Just let peopole choose iif they wanna go crit or speed don't nerf speed to push peopole to play crit !! in my oppinion bro if u go full crit taking 15min to get usless stuff !!!! it's not worth farming

i have a dende and sk +10 both, is not hard, once you get the idea you can upgrade easly to +9 , and with a little effort +10. Hard is up to +13.. +9+10+11 is not so hard.

I never said nothing about chose, i have a Turtle too, with a critic set and speed set, is just matter of change the set when you are killing the mobs or you are using speed to attack the boss.
    Not need a 26 attack speed set, just somethin like 22-23 (even a 21 can work !)and +5 speed in the dogi.. the ssj make the rest with the buffs of karma you must have at leas 80 attack speed, fast enought, of course if you can afroid a better set good to you but is not necesary.
    I never say anithing about nerf.

Zeter is the dende, Bigbrother is the SK and Siilvan is the turtle.

• well i'am not lucky in upgrading ii prefet buy the stuff it's expensive and hard way too hard to found

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!