MicroLag / Freeze - During gameplay

• Hi everyone, first of all I introduce myself, I am a new user of the DBOG community. I discovered by chance the game during the day today and why i'm great DragonBall fan, I immediately decided to download it. My first impressions of the videogame are positive, except on a problem of which I have unfortunately been protagonist! During my stay in the game, I noticed that every 2-3 minutes I received freezes that lasted about 5-10 seconds, thus preventing the gameplay in that period of time. It a very unpleasant thing, and I could not solve .. even putting DBOG.exe in the whitelist of antivirus (as read in some topic on the forum)! Can you help me to solve? I have windows 10, is this the problem by chance? (my antivirus is windows defender) Thank you for the help, and sorry for my bad english.. the 2/3 of this topic it's were writing with google translate why I'm italian! :)

• Just get windows 7, it's what i'm gonna do.

Nope, windows 10 is very useful for other games and other daily tasks that I do on the computer, so I do not want to change the operating system!

Thank you for the help .. but unfortunately these microlags are constant and make the game practically unplayable, so there is no solution? The developer team does not have a solution?

• Not every w10 user has this problem. A little while ago, I was playing this with my older pc that had w10. I didn't play for long but i played at least couple hours straight and had no problems. Not everyone has problems, but try googling how to fiz old games on w10.

• Not every w10 user has this problem. A little while ago, I was playing this with my older pc that had w10. I didn't play for long but i played at least couple hours straight and had no problems. Not everyone has problems, but try googling how to fiz old games on w10.

On google I can not find anything, even looking on this forum.. I'm afraid there is no solution for this problem! The developer team has to deal fix it, we hope they can solve it as soon as possible, there are a lot of people who suffer from these microlag during the gameplay and it would not be nice to see quit they from the game. Also on another game I had this problem (4story), the developers have solved by replacing the d3d9.dll or similar stuff from the game files, adapting it to windows10 to 100%, and have rilasciated an update who have solved the problem. If anyone has the solution to solve the problem please, I invite him to help me for solve the problem, thanks in advance!

• Uso Windows 10 Enterprise e non ho alcun problema, nessun blocco o altro. Ma d'altra parte, il mio amico che ha Windows 10 si blocca casualmente ogni minuto. Quali sono le specifiche del tuo computer? @ DriesMertens14 ? Prova anche a cercare in questa discussione che ho creato qualche tempo fa, forse troverai la soluzione lì. Qui

Mmh.. the specifications of my computer are not optimal, but I play at COD4 to graphics set on average, PES2016-17 on 30-40 fps to graphics on low / medium, so I do not think the characteristics of my computer are the problem.. I'll try maybe completely deactivating windows defender or trying to start the game with compatibility on win7! I will let you know if it will be the right solution to my problem.. moreover, I noticed that also to me during those blocks comes out '' Dragon Ball Online (not responding) ''

• its not about pc specs....even a game boy can run dragonball online...this is because this game have never been optimized for windows 10...its an old 2010's pc game for another Operating System..(not for windows 10).I think unfortunately there isnt a solution for that..

• I tried to change compatibility via: right-click on DBOG.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Windows 7 before and Windows XP (both Service Pack 2 and Service Pack 3), but unfortunately it did not work. In fact, the game has not been started, the DBOG.exe has been started, but the main window has not been seen! I am afraid there is no '' creative '' solution to solve the problem, we hoping only for the development team intervent. Thank you all for your help, if anyone knows the solution, please tell me.

• I tried to change compatibility via: right-click on DBOG.exe -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Windows 7 before and Windows XP (both Service Pack 2 and Service Pack 3), but unfortunately it did not work. In fact, the game has not been started, the DBOG.exe has been started, but the main window has not been seen! I am afraid there is no '' creative '' solution to solve the problem, we hoping only for the development team intervent. Thank you all for your help, if anyone knows the solution, please tell me.

Will sound harsh but change windows or use a dual windows... im doing the same thing until Daneos will find a sulotion(if)

• you separate your hard disk C into two different Operating systems..for example lets say your hard disk have 500 gb..with a program you can seperate your hard disk to 250gb+250gb and make two different operating systems for each one(windows 10 and windows 7)..But its not easy to do all that if you dont know and i think its not worthing to separate your hard disk,because all the newest games are running better in windows 10..if you dont play many games tho,you can make this

• you separate your hard disk C into two different Operating systems..for example lets say your hard disk have 500 gb..with a program you can seperate your hard disk to 250gb+250gb and make two different operating systems for each one(windows 10 and windows 7)..But its not easy to do all that if you dont know and i think its not worthing to separate your hard disk,because all the newest games are running better in windows 10..if you dont play many games tho,you can make this

I do not play other games, because free time is not much.. but the problem is that I do not have the faintest idea how I can do this! From how I understand your explanation, it seems rather complicated.. can you recommend a tutorial?

• Mmm.. thanks for the help, but unfortunately reflecting and observing the tutorial (both the video and the writing) I noticed that it is too complicated for me, so I preferred to give up the idea.. I will try to find a solution to try to change back compatibility or check the files and settings. If anyone knows other solutions, do not be shy to expose them, you could help me and all the others who suffer from these blocks! :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!