Revert Buff removal on dungeon enter/party leave

• No one at lvl 70 will let his buffer being afk in serious party because now with his spin or kidbuu he can do real damage.

with kidboo he deals around 800-1k per hit and only can use it for one run since others will lose their buffs, and he has to rebuff. And spin deals 50-60k damage over 12 seconds with an exhaust after that and compared to others damage thats nothing.

• with kidboo he deals around 800-1k per hit and only can use it for one run since others will lose their buffs, and he has to rebuff. And spin deals 50-60k damage over 12 seconds with an exhaust after that and compared to others damage thats nothing.

Then now comprare other class buffs to his buffs, come on guys ultimate is support not full dps, even if he don't have best dmg he increase stats of all other members he also doing very helpfull damage, if you want buffs take buffer to your party thats should be logic.

• Do that and a buffer never gets into Bacterian, Cell or Kraken.

People will just buff outside.

Ulti has much lower damage than a lot of classes, and so will not be used inside the dungeon.

Im already going to be unable to collect lvl 70 accessories on my fighter because of this absurd 30 second loot rule, don't stop my ulti from farming them also.

• The problem with buffer in speed run (not only speed parties just speed runs) is that they have pretty low phy atk compared to other classes. Yes the spin does a good dmg but compared to the other teammembers it's literally no dmg same for kidbuu. I even tried out kidbuu with max atk speed and it still sucks. It's just the phy atk that's not high enough to make him good in speed runs. But if you would increase his phy atk then his spin would do way to much dmg in PVP.

Yes ultima has very low dmg, even kid buu at 70 has bad dmg in comparing. But spin in pvp is useless, enemy can dash away if have anti candy.

• Daneos could just force players to take buffer in party + Decrease a bit boss hp to make it almost as fast as with full speed party. Both sides are happy.

I would rather go 4 man instead of taking a buffer tbh. And forcing or restricting is the worst solution ever.

I have an ultima myself and had one in POB and its completely possible to gear him up.

Then now comprare other class buffs to his buffs, come on guys ultimate is support not full dps, even if he don't have best dmg he increase stats of all other members he also doing very helpfull damage, if you want buffs take buffer to your party thats should be logic.

buffer was not designed to be taken in BIDS because theyre bad dungeon clear class.

Imagine this scenario:
    Amount of ultimas and grandmas is pretty low and in order to clear kraken / cell / bacterian you need an ultima. If you play at an unfortunate time you wont fine one and end up lvling your own buffer up. Besides that people would rather create an alt buffer and leave him afk in the dungeon instead of giving a random buffer which doesnt do anything some loot.

How does this help the small amount of ultima players? Its just toxic for any other class, and kinda bad for ultima too (I play ultima at cap, in OB and POB).

• I have an ultima myself and had one in POB and its completely possible to gear him up.

buffer was not designed to be taken in BIDS because theyre bad dungeon clear class.

Its very VERY difficult if you are not forced to take an ulti in the party:

1. They are not viable as DPS because their DPS is absolute garbage. And there are many other superior options.

2. There is a stupid 30 second loot rule, so you cant do it on an alt and come in on your buffer and pick the item up.

3. You would have to know people who are willing to handicap themselves by taking you if you are to gain legendary accessories as a buffer in 70 cap if they allowed you to buff outside.

• everyone saying this change is good ,we should keep this change but have you guys seen the positive side of this ? cuz rn is clearly only Ultimate meta ,not grand chef not plasma .People go as far as calling Ultimate the only buffer. So here we talk about 1 subclass that can do everything. They can pvp, they can farm in world with 2xSpins,they can level easly,and now you are forced to take one on every dungeon/ccbd/etc.

So this class ultimate is best at everything? cuz someone just said a pvp class shouldnt be good for pve. Then explain this plz.

Because swordman which is already hard af to play, is only good for pvp and thats all but i wouldn;t go as far as to call him GOOD because he is below averege and needs extreme skil and extreme items. Yet he can't do pve or farm world mobs...

• everyone saying this change is good ,we should keep this change but have you guys seen the positive side of this ? cuz rn is clearly only Ultimate meta ,not grand chef not plasma .People go as far as calling Ultimate the only buffer. So here we talk about 1 subclass that can do everything. They can pvp, they can farm in world with 2xSpins,they can level easly,and now you are forced to take one on every dungeon/ccbd/etc.

So this class ultimate is best at everything? cuz someone just said a pvp class shouldnt be good for pve. Then explain this plz.

Because swordman which is already hard af to play, is only good for pvp and thats all but i wouldn;t go as far as to call him GOOD because he is below averege and needs extreme skil and extreme items. Yet he can't do pve or farm world mobs...

This is the fault of the core game. Something pretty much beyond repair.

In any other MMO, all classes would either be able to tank, heal, have strong DPS, or have a significant utility.

On this game a lot of classes have little utility or are not able to compete with other classes.

Take a fighter- He has DPS, but largely single target DPS. the game massively favors ranged damage and AOE damage. The Fighter brings no utility to the party and so is worthless.

A turtle the same/more Damage, but with huge AOE, has a ranged auto attack allowing for attack speed spam without worry, and also has utility buffs for the party.

Who are you going to take as your DPS?

If we want to talk about a class that can do everything its SK.... Why has this thing not been nerfed yet.

• Number 2 is not right. Thats how we did it. We diced for the item and picked it up with alt character.

everyone saying this change is good ,we should keep this change but have you guys seen the positive side of this ? cuz rn is clearly only Ultimate meta ,not grand chef not plasma .People go as far as calling Ultimate the only buffer. So here we talk about 1 subclass that can do everything. They can pvp, they can farm in world with 2xSpins,they can level easly,and now you are forced to take one on every dungeon/ccbd/etc.

Basically this.

People are just forced to take Ultima which doesnt help at all, besides making grandma more useless and less played and people are forced to take ultima even though they only want the buffs. Why should a class be good at everything anyways?

• Number 2 is not right. Thats how we did it. We diced for the item and picked it up with alt character.

Basically this.

People are just forced to take Ultima which doesnt help at all, besides making grandma more useless and less played and people are forced to take ultima even though they only want the buffs. Why should a class be good at everything anyways?

I am under the impression that this has been changed, and there was recently a large thread about it.

And because people make ulti's largely as support classes. They sacrifice the ability to rip through the game with insane damage to provide utility for a party.

They can be good in PVP also, but only assuming you have a budokai seed. Good luck winning prelims with one unless you draw complete scrubs.

• I am under the impression that this has been changed, and there was recently a large thread about it.

And because people make ulti's largely as support classes. They sacrifice the ability to rip through the game with insane damage to provide utility for a party.

They can be good in PVP also, but only assuming you have a budokai seed. Good luck winning prelims with one unless you draw complete scrubs.

So winning prelims is the only thing fighters/sm are good at ?Meanwhile ultimate is all over the place,they can literaly do ANYTHING.(in our guild we fight over the seed 1 v 1 so that means even there they can take the seed.)

• I am under the impression that this has been changed, and there was recently a large thread about it.

Seed is one opportunity, but there are several classes which are bad in prelims but are super good in the 1v1 like dende.

With double cluster max it is possible to win prelims.
    The duration of item disappearance was not changed at all. People were unhappy that they disappear in general because you were able to sell the items on TW.

• Seed is one opportunity, but there are several classes which are bad in prelims but are super good in the 1v1 like dende.

With double cluster max it is possible to win prelims.
    The duration of item disappearance was not changed at all. People were unhappy that they disappear in general because you were able to sell the items on TW.

So you are saying that items do not dissapear after 30 seconds?

No real PVP builds use Double Cluster, In similar fashion they don't use Genocide Blast, which is another possible route to pass prelims.

You have to cater to prelims in your build which reduces your 1v1 effectiveness. And even if you do cater to prelims, you are HEAVILY outclassed.

You do trash damage, where as a fighter in your prelims is going to run around and 1 shot all of the weaker humans.

Crane is not going to pass prelims unless you are against trash, but is actually very very good in this cap if you can get into the 1v1 part of tournament, or are seeded.

• Items do despawn after 30 seconds, but that is enough time to pick it up as alt, I mean we managed to do it why shouldn't others be able to?

Double cluster is used on lv 70 buffers on pvp builds.
    You can 1 hit humans with proper gear and one cluster from behind as a tank.

eitherway i think it should stay as it is, its way more fair and balanced.

Of course you think so since you only play ultimate, what about grandmas and any other class?

How is it balanced if you have a whole party forced to take one class which is utter garbage besides buffs. Can you please give some good arguments and not how you feel about it as a main ultima?

• Items do despawn after 30 seconds, but that is enough time to pick it up as alt, I mean we managed to do it why shouldn't others be able to?

Double cluster is used on lv 70 buffers on pvp builds.
    You can 1 hit humans with proper gear and one cluster from behind as a tank.

Of course you think so since you only play ultimate, what about grandmas and any other class?

How is it balanced if you have a whole party forced to take one class which is utter garbage besides buffs. Can you please give some good arguments and not how you feel about it as a main ultima?

I haven't seen many builds that use double cluster. In addition the fighters your going to come up against are going to 1 shot you. You may come up against a female turtle... She will also 1 shot you.

Also when are you going to get a chance to use it from behind, Special suprise punch is used largely as an interupt and candy beam gives them +1000% energy defense.

You do all realise ulti was trash in lvl 70 PVP right as soon as anti crit was removed from scouters?

• I haven't seen many builds that use double cluster. In addition the fighters your going to come up against are going to 1 shot you. You may come up against a female turtle... She will also 1 shot you.

You do all realise ulti was trash in lvl 70 PVP right as soon as anti crit was removed from scouters?

My bad it was not double cluster, it was cluster bomb only.
    With the introduction of CC150 buffer will be broken again because you can reach 64% anticrit and a lot of phy or energy def because of the one sided defense majins have. Not every fighter will have full +15 so you wont be oneshot at all.

And ulti were good in solo and party budokai what makes them a good pvp character. In addition to this you are forced to take one in pve aswell. How's this fair for any other class?

• Daneos could just force players to take buffer in party + Decrease a bit boss hp to make it almost as fast as with full speed party. Both sides are happy.

He forcing no one, lmao if you dont want buffer in your party then just don't take him and we will see who is more usefull buffer or next dps.
    Daneos would force you if you would be not able to enter dungeon without buffer, you don't even know about what you talking.

• My bad it was not double cluster, it was cluster bomb only.
    With the introduction of CC150 buffer will be broken again because you can reach 64% anticrit and a lot of phy or energy def because of the one sided defense majins have. Not every fighter will have full +15 so you wont be oneshot at all.

And ulti were good in solo and party budokai what makes them a good pvp character. In addition to this you are forced to take one in pve aswell. How's this fair for any other class?

Fair enough, cluster bomb is pretty essential.

64% really isnt as high as you think. Plus you are sacrificing Con. And you would get 1 shot with full +10 armor and props against a +12 fighter pole.

Ulti where good in solo budokai, before the anti crit removal in 70 cap.

And once again SK is removed from this unfairness discussion then they can reach over 80% anti crit in 70 cap (80% of hits that would be crits are blocked, meaning you are more than 80% likely to not be crit). SK's can also get 1k defence non upgraded lvl 70 legendary gear making them pretty much immortal to DPS. SK's can also tank a fighter crit if they go 2 pieces of CON on armor, Con rings and have good upgrades. And that was before this nerf fighters have had.

SKs are going to be able to farm Legendary accessories and be even more OP against fighters in 70 cap.

But again, Ultis are pretty solid up to 70 cap. SK's are completely broken in every single cap, and

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!