Patch Notes - April 26th 2018

• Is this some bugs and your cry list. Please mind yourself some of the "bugs" as you delightfully call them aren't bugs. Some of it works as intended. Please update that list with actual bugs.

• Er...Dodon Barrage doesn't deal direct damage.

Not Barrage! Dodon Ray! Or MysticalCrane Typhoon. Watch the Vid in slowmo and you see it. He has passive at lvl 2 because +8sec duration. So it should give +14% boost of DoT AND damage. Here i made a quick pic of it.

cranepassive.jpgThis is how it used to work!

By the way, dodon barrage got a boost too! The amount of physical defence decreased went from 400 to 455!

• Also fix SM dmg because they currently deal half the dmg Fighters does, GC CD on his main buffs, buff Demon Wave, and fix Ulti's resistance.

Oh, and make Life Steal on SKs energy based. XD

But in all seriousness balancing needs to be taken seriously, so I think it's best to keep the hardcore changes for later while Daneos is focused on fixing bugs.

• No one ask anything for plasmas u.u
    They exist too guys ^^

Yeah that cast time reduction is like minus a split second on cast time maxed? I don't know what that's all about..

Oh, and make Life Steal on SKs energy based. XD

But in all seriousness balancing needs to be taken seriously, so I think it's best to keep the hardcore changes for later while Daneos is focused on fixing bugs.

What are you on about? These recent bug fixes have to do with balance/PvP for a better Budokai.

• I don't mean the actual changes, but the deep thought and testing with these buffs, nerfs, and compensations. A balancing phase of the development if you will.

We are in a balance phase though hence last weeks update. We will continue to see balance changes in this cap just not in a fast pace.

patchnotes_banner.png

updates.png

• Balance

• When your character possesses offensive property, it will now work against monsters without property.
      • Counter Attack passive success rate has been decreased from 80% to 50% (it was too overpowered for SM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!