What's up with the CC dungeon??

• Why are all the enemies HP in-between floors sponges now? Why are most bosses immune to everything except attack speed? Why were Popo Candies made un-usable? Everything takes forever, no parties are allowed other than attack speed, and it doesn't matter how good your team is if the Dende slips up and dies.(Unless you're running an attack speed party, in which case the Poko can revive. Said attack speed party also buffs Majin spins to deal MA-levels of damage except on AoE. Jesus christ....)

This dungeon's already very inaccessible for most people since for some reason it forces you to have the already-best PvE class into your party. Why lengthen it and make it even MORE of a chore to go through each floor? It makes farming even more tedious makes failure even more punishing, which forces people into attack speed parties with only the best Dendes even more.

I have no clue what went into these decisions....

• I have a suggestion about that: is to make 2 modes of CCBD the first one is hard for attack speed parties that one gives better amount of items and materials.

The second mode is an easy one for normal parties that uses attack skills with no attack speed, that mode should give less materials and items.

• This dungeon's already very inaccessible for most people since for some reason it forces you to have the already-best PvE class into your party. Why lengthen it and make it even MORE of a chore to go through each floor?

yesterday i did cc91/100 with a SM, was ez!

• I have a suggestion about that: is to make 2 modes of CCBD the first one is hard for attack speed parties that one gives better amount of items and materials.

The second mode is an easy one for normal parties that uses attack skills with no attack speed, that mode should give less materials and items.

I think you (or everyone) should keep farming (or cashing) earning zeny and getting good items and upgrade, end of the story, now you can make all CC floors.

• Yes true each person wants to give suggestions which is impossible to add unless he has more people working with or for him.

GMs should be helping but idk if thats true.

I gave suggestion to Aru about an event and he liked it.

We community can change the game to better if we help daneos reporting bugs, giving good suggestions.. ETC...

• yesterday i did cc91/100 with a SM, was ez!

This just looks like a complaint from some1 who can’t afford the gear to be successful. Atk speed gear is cheap. Farm zeni , Buy the gear , Do Cc , stop crying. And don’t say most people. Mostly all classes can do cc

I was part of the crowd who beat CC50 at the lvl45 cap without attack speed, am DBOG's first Super Saiyan despite not using 200% exp scrolls then or cashing for flying scrolls. I solo'd the world boss with a Dende at lvl55 when my gear was still +10, and am among the richest people on DBOG, so don't go off-topic with PvP plat trash talk.

Difficulty's not the subject, and has nothing to do with ultra floors becoming LP sponges either. LP =/= difficulty. It just makes the CC last longer. If you could handle it before, then you can handle it now, but your Dende may have to heal you once or twice more. How does it make sense that a floor 26 of ultras takes longer to beat than the CC30 boss floor? That's called padding.

People think these suggestions are easy for Daneos to implement but they don't think that he has other things he has to fix or add.

He implemented this change recently to increase CC enemy LP if you're higher level, so yes, it either IS that simple, or it's the millionth proof of his screwed up priorities if he spend alot of time on it.

All it increases is ultra LP, so it just pointlessly pads out the CC without increasing difficulty. All that does is encourage people to buy CC91 tickets, discourage CC farming, and discourage beginners from even bothering because if they fail at a floor with actual difficulty, they need to sit through all the elongated floors all over. Less room for risks means people will resort to speed parties more because anyone and their dog can win with that setup if their Dende isn't total crap.

So hey, if this doesn't raise difficulty, then can someone tell me all the great positives to this update? I seemed to miss the LP sponge hype train.

• You do realise he is making these changes so that CC can be the same as TW.

Also i don't get what the point of boasting how much zeni you have will achieve, hoarding zeni does nothing, I rather have 0 zeni and have good accessories and have good upgrades +13-15.

Listen he's not trying to make CC similar to TW anyway shape or form, considering all the changes he's made. He's made it so that the health of ultras depends on your level, disabled autopots in CC, and added a couple other things to increase the difficulty of CC. I've talked to some of DBOG's moderators, right now Daneos' goal is prevent people from spamming CC100 "10 times" a day while at the same time not making it impossible to complete. I suppose giving F91 tickets a ridiculous price and making the ultra floors tedious was his idea of preventing players from spamming CC. Also I can ensure you EchoSon's easily one of the richest players in DBOG, I won't share how much wealth he's collected since the beginning of OB since that's his personal information. He's definitely one of the more accomplished players.

P.S. When he mentioned his health he was replying to that one random who claimed Echo can't afford good gear.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!