Why is shadow knight so unbalanced?

• Shadow Knight's have a greatest defence: okay;

Have the biggest hp: ok;

Easily kill a human only with bleed: ok;

It has 3 stuns: ok...

What makes this class unbalanced is the immense amount of anti-criticism, why so much? Fighters kill SK's with HIT KILL??? NO, NOBODY OF ANY CLASS KILL A SHADOW KNIGHT WITH ONE, TWO OR THREE CRITICS. This class easily reaches 50% more than anti-critical, this is extremely unbalanced for a class that has def, hp, damage and stuns in abundance.

-waiting for the SK's users come and swear at me because I say badly about their broken character-

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3384/

• Ultimate, Chefs have the biggest health, GOOD SKs don't use max anti crit buff in this cap, yeah SKS 1 shot +6 noobs with 1 bold but humans who are actually geared can take 4+ holds and combos easily. If you wanna talk about unbalanced then talk about ultimates or karma's spam skill lock at lv70 either way, I'm sure balance team and daneos have something in mind for ultimates and SKS so no need to stress this late in 60 cap :D

• shadow knights bleed is quite counterable with anti bleed.

shadowknights para and fear both can be reduced with anti paralyze and anti fear.

if humans use tmq7 gears or ccbd spiruatlist gears it makes shadowkinghts damage quite manageable.

I should note alot of shadow knights are exceptionally well geared in contrasted to humans.

Althought I admit their 45m stun has practically no cooldown, Most of shadowknights moves can be easly countered with energy def gears and accessoires I wouldnt say they are broken.

I would say thou you do need to be prepared with appropriate gears if you wish to tackle an sk in pvp.

for humans get tmq7 gears all con unless you fighter then go dex and upgrade them to at least +11 or +12

get a mixture combo of at least 75% anti bleed, 50% anti fear, and 50% anti para

and you should be able to go toe to toe with sk

Shadow knights do get energy def walled by ultimate majins, grand chef majins, dendes and pokos due to their heals and defenses being way higher they shadowknights damages.

• Ultimate Majin nerf sounds more suitable, busted class can do legit everything in the game. Nerf, tyvm.

Karma Majin nerf sounds more suitable, busted class can do legit everything in the game. Nerf, tyvm.

jCUlaC1.jpg?1

True contact between beings is established only by mute
    presence, by apparent non-communication, by that
    mysterious and wordless exchange which resembles
    inward prayer.

• That Ultimate got himself to the semi-finals, I guess he's not that bad. But he obviously never faced a beast like me. ^^ It's either dexterity or full LP%+PROPS.

You think 19k lp is X2 lp% gear on that ultimate? Cmonbruh either his rocking con lp% con or his build is WACK, he's a new buffer and let's be honest here, making it to semifinals on an ultimate isn't an accomplishment so that's nothing to prove that he's good lol

• That Ultimate got himself to the semi-finals, I guess he's not that bad. But he obviously never faced a beast like me. ^^ It's either dexterity or full LP%+PROPS.

Sorry, that ult is me... i got a wrong armor and accessories, i am not familiar in playing ulti actually XD

some one told me that after budo, ult got a skill to eat the bleed, but i totally forgot in the battle...

• Sorry, that ult is me... i got a wrong armor and accessories, i am not familiar in playing ulti actually XD

some one told me that after budo, ult got a skill to eat the bleed, but i totally forgot in the battle...

Proves my point, he's new to ultimate, fight me when I get my accessories back and you'll see that you have more fun with karma than you did with me lmao Notorious

• I prefer two methods vs harder and softer buffers. 1) I go for a kill against soft buffers(the ones who tries full dex or let's say con like this buffer in the video) or 2) I am not letting them dice and I win by the timeout. The only Ultimate that pushed me furthest is Skedar, this guy is literally beyond all Ultimates. Right now if we talk about Karmas, the only Karmas that are really good at everything is Horrid and Flundaa. But yeah well, I will probably not gonna talk about how broken karmas actually are now, because everyone knows everything here better than me in this forum and I am always wrong. People who barely plays or doesn't even play still believes that SK is still broken after two nerfs already? What kind of IQ level these individuals must be wielding to think something of like that? Ridiculous.. Karmas constantly winning tournaments without even trying hard now and no one even notices that. Wake up folks. ^^

I wouldn't call skedar ontop of all buffers lmao, sure he's got maxed gear but what's his gear got to do when he goes Vs another ultimate? Either of them can win there's nothing he can do about it, anyone he can best in a fight, I can best in a fight8o. Yeah people need to wake up and stop stressing over classes that aren't broken and focus on classes that should be fixed like ultimates and karma's *AT LEVEL70 CAP* ;)

A good ultimate wouldn't let you use that fear with rp at the last few seconds, full cd accessories + cd gear + max anti fear can remove all debuffs and life steal in 8 seconds:/

• Ultimate vs Ultimate is real RNG. But in overall he stomps other classes best. He can stomp Karmas like Horrid and Flundaa easy now and I'm not surprised why Horrid keeps mentioning about UM nerf here. Before he does something like that, he should try to imagine how I feel when I fight him. He must be feeling the same way when he's facing Skedar. This is exactly how you must be feeling when you have 0 openings. X/

Yeah full dexed out ultimate is a c*** and hits hard but you can still win on SK, you've done it before haven't you?:D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!