The attack speed should be nerf.

• I agree with your idea 100%

• atack speed is absolutely broken and only 3-4 classes are needed... try to get a party with plasma and look ...

I really hope that people who give af about the game will get close to Daneos and that he will listen to them, than to people who keep breaking already broken the game, instead of trying to fix it, well how much it can be fixed.

It is really easy to get if "changes" done soo far are good or bad, playerbase says it all.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• They want to ban "speed" from the game. Whats next, wanting "skills" to be banned to for being to high output dmg? Without speed it wouldn't be dragonball like anymore......every mmorpg has its exploits now a days just play what you like and let others enjoy their way of playing too >,<:saint::saint::saint:

You know, sometimes ppl shouldn't just post so casually. If you have something dumb to say, think first on wether you really wanna post absolute sh*t to let ppl know you are a noob or just keep that stuff to yourself. You obviously don't know crap.

Speed has got to go. The Game worked without it before and tbh it was way better since the parties literally were randomly made cuz all classes were useful somehow. Atk speed killed that part of the game. This game could be sooo much better if things only would be done the right way...what a waste.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

Edited once, last by SumTingWong ().

• They want to ban "speed" from the game. Whats next, wanting "skills" to be banned to for being to high output dmg? Without speed it wouldn't be dragonball like anymore......every mmorpg has its exploits now a days just play what you like and let others enjoy their way of playing too >,<:saint::saint::saint:forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/3965/

It's not about deleting speed but to limit speed buffs to selfcast, exploits aren't good, if others game have them that's bad for those games.

Karma, poko and fighter can still play speed for themselves if is properly managed. The problem with speed parties is that the risk is almost none compared to skill users, you don't have to control your ep, barely use skills and the hard thing would be aggro control and positioning... all of those are required when using skills, ep management can be specially hard.

The only reason to play speed is that is a lot easier and faster, otherwise i don't know who would choose to play with 1 clic and let auto attack like there isn't a tommorrow. This is not like upgrade system which is just bad because of rng, speed is really broken.

• Solution: Make them pay.

If people want to be fast they have to trade something for it.

Reduce survivability.

Reduce damage.

Big problem with DBO is that game gives you an idea of a role you can for fill and throws it away at the same time. Good example: Tank should not deal more damage than Dmg class (Hello SK).

Classic formula (Apply rock papper scissors mechanic for all the classes in order to balance them):

Every class should have core strenght and core weakness to make all classes efficient.

DPS - High Damage - Dies fast

Tank - Lives long - Low Dmg

Mage - High damage - Dies fast

Utility class formula

Utility class can't do shit themselves, so it depends on other classes to do shit for them. In order to do so Utility classes compensate some weakness for the core class, but can not fill in the gaps completely (party still needs core).

Healer - Low Damage, makes everyone live live longer

Buffer - improves abilities of the others, lacks abilities temselves.

Summoner - uses summon to fight more safely but depends on his powers to support summon (Poko skills should only effect it's summon).

Tank DW, SK(Rock) - >Crane, Turtle(Papper) - > Fighter, Swordman(Scissors)

Utility (To fill in the gaps) Dende, Poko, Karma.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!