(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• I don't have the Adult Quest , I got the Master Class Quest though , Wierd huh :/ , Any Solutions ?

ILcVfPP.jpg

Can't accept quest for adult from Hada. Keeps failing me,

EDIT: Somehow managed to get adult working. However for fighter quest, I can't complete the quest to finally get the stick.

Everytime I kill the Super I don't get the drop, I party with others and they receive it. I retried the quest many times. Dunno what io causing this.

I can't get quest items off my back like son goku after the dumb glitch make all quest items discardible PLZ!!! ITS ANNOYING .

I can't seem to talk to Aizi or Sheila after acquiring the quest <Adult Quest> Karinga's Adult Quest, I've seen some people having difficulties completing this part of the quest to get up to Kirin as well. (Maybe I'm just high class stupid)

First of all, do the following:

Open the launcher -> Options -> game language: English (I do not think there's any other language with the latest patch)-> Save -> the game will update the language and allso will download the latest updates/fixes.

adult quest

you need to have a ticket from the 4.6k lp boxes wich spawn at:
    the bridge between korin village and korin tower.
    the village southwest from korin village.
    west from korin tower (few steps).

After that, right click the item to accept the quest. Go towards the man near elder bedroom(/korin tower) teleporter. Only then you can receive the adult quest from korin. Right click the pot near korin and defeat the spawns of korin in time. After that talk to korin to receive adult and the ability to choose your masterclass.

masterclass

you will have to either pick up items or defeat a mob in order to get an item. Remove all your other quests from the quest log and remove every quest item from your quest inventory before completing this quest (since some items may have the same name as the ones you need). After that complete the master class instance to receive your masterclass.

• Animation bug works on kid characters.

Swordsman Multple sword slash sometimes skips animation.

Lv58 Quest with a monster kill [an Ultra] doesn't count the kill, which is weird because killing quests worked before update.

NPC that should be carried through the map is spawning but won't move [Porunga rock south]

Every quest I had on Dragon Cave [Porunga rock south dungeon] disappared.

• This does not help me at all.
    I still can't talk with that stupid Sheila.

I keep pressing that aborted beast and yet there's no windows or any type of reaction ...

I did everything I was supposed to do up to this point.

• As previously stated, redownloading the files did not make Aizi give me the necessary dialogue selection to go to Sheila.

Talking to Hada Only gives me the Korin Adult quest and that is it. However some of the translation were finally updated so I thank you for that!

• e459efd26a5c4808bb53eb48153e1b08.png
    Sorry for the crappy print screen, but here is me standing next to Aizi (Quest log open to show that I do have the prompt to tell me to talk to Aizi) And a spare Korin Spell just in case I need to forfeit the quest and I lose the item.

I could possible just be personally bugged, if thats the case I would like to know if you could do anything for me or the people effected by this sort of thing not working

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!