(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• having issues to use the lvl 20 ticket: game freezes and do not upgrade

Apparently, you can't use tickets on items with effects on them.
    (the yellow text with bonus stats some items have)

They have to be base stat only items and unbinded for tickets to work.
    The FREEZING on the merchant however, there is no answer about.

• Few assumingly bugs,

1. casting skills from other players,all good there,but when it comes on sound effects from their skills,the sound is so messed up,that i can hear people casting skills like they are beside me while they are more than 50m ingame, same as they where 1m away from me...(wouldnt mind if i was able to hear this at 10m only).

2. mobs,mobs being alarmed from other players and i keep looking my back,not knowing if i alarmed any or was someone else that did.

3.flying,when im flying over farming areas(quest gathering - item hunts) i am hearing all the sound effects from skills and drops from other players.

4.other players,im hearing and seeing visual effects of other players,when they level up or getting rewards from quests(that will trigger thoughts that im bugged but i am not,as i redownloaded and installed the game over and over with same effects).

I am posting these,as bugs that could relief the server and our clients from processing those minor but crucial for some players bugs...

• When you have a buff, then you upgrade the buff with SP, and you use the new buff, it does not replace the old one. This is annoying most of cases, bc lets say you have 2 buffers with you. But one of them has bad lvl 1 buffs and the other has maxed buffs, youll stay with the lvl 1 if he buffed you first until you remove it manually.
    • Skill play dead is really weird and prolly bugged, I dont understand, sometimes works with supers, sometimes doesnt, sometimes you are being chased by 20 mobs and doesnt works, sometimes it doesnt. I've died a lot for this. And when you use play dead right when a mob is casting a skill, you'll get the play dead buff removed asap.
    • When you are casting a skill, and you fully cast it and then get stunned/kd'd, you make the animation but you dont do the damage. Its normal if you dont do the damage if the animation isn't done, but actually I've got the time to do the full animation but the damage isnt applied since i got disabled right after casting it.
    • Galactic Donut damage and debuff arrives a bit later than every other skill that I've seen in the game. This may be because of the animation or because its somehow bugged. If you cast galactic donut on a new target, he will come to you walking normally, and then after 1sec the debuff is applied and he gets the slow. If the ability wasnt casted yet, because he didnt have the debuff nor the damage, then why the hell is he already walking towards me?
    • Now generally, this is UGHH frustrating. Objects do not have the same respawn time, in the same area even when they are the same type of object. They spawn in different times. Lets say you are gathering items, you can collect 1 and wait 30 seconds till it spawns again. But you have to your right another object, THE SAME OBJECT, and it will take 5 mins to spawn. I don't think that this happens to mobs too, but it may happen. Currently I just notice this on objects, a lot.
    • And this quest, if someone has recently done it, the npc stays there and even tho you use the key on the jail, nothing happens, so you have to change ch. Npc's shouldnt stay so much time like that when a quest is done.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/844/

• When you have a buff, then you upgrade the buff with SP, and you use the new buff, it does not replace the old one. This is annoying most of cases, bc lets say you have 2 buffers with you. But one of them has bad lvl 1 buffs and the other has maxed buffs, youll stay with the lvl 1 if he buffed you first until you remove it manually.
    • Skill play dead is really weird and prolly bugged, I dont understand, sometimes works with supers, sometimes doesnt, sometimes you are being chased by 20 mobs and doesnt works, sometimes it doesnt. I've died a lot for this. And when you use play dead right when a mob is casting a skill, you'll get the play dead buff removed asap.
    • When you are casting a skill, and you fully cast it and then get stunned/kd'd, you make the animation but you dont do the damage. Its normal if you dont do the damage if the animation isn't dont, but actually ive got the time to do the full animation but the damage isnt applied since i got disabled right after casting it.
    • Galactic Donut damage and debuff arrives a bit later than every other skill that I've seen in the game. This may be because of the animation or because its somehow bugged. If you cast galactic donut on a new target, he will come to you walking normally, and then after 1sec the debuff is applied and he gets the slow. If the ability wasnt casted yet, because he didnt have the debuff nor the damage, then why the hell is he already walking towards me?
    • Now generally, this is UGHH frustrating. Objects do not have the same respawn time, in the same area even when they are the same type of object. They spawn in different times. Lets say you are gathering items, you can collect 1 and wait 30 seconds till it spawns again. But you have to your right another object, THE SAME OBJECT, and it will take 5 mins to spawn. I don't think that this happens to mobs too, but it may happen. Currently I just notice this on objects, a lot.
    • And this quest, if someone has recently done it, the npc stays there and even tho you use the key on the jail, nothing happens, so you have to change ch. Npc's shouldnt stay so much time like that when a quest is done.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/844/

Well put,appreciate your effort,keep them coming...

• You cant desactivate kaioken when you are sitting down.
    • Players can still charge RP by using skills or autoattacking when they have ''Merry Making'' Plasma debuff ON.
    • Daneos said that the 100m limit did no longer exist in dungeons BUT IT EXISTS IN RP'S. I guess he was talking about uds and tmqs, or he forgot that RP's and hidden maps were dungeons too.
  • Don't know if this is a bug exactly or the way the game is intended. But in PVE combat, when I stun someone they can still dodge my attack. I literally watch the stunned enemy move while the screen says "MISS". When I get stunned, even with huge DEX/DODGE bonuses, I sit there motionless while they beat the crap out of me waiting for that stun buff clock to end.

• Don't know if this is a bug exactly or the way the game is intended. But in PVE combat, when I stun someone they can still dodge my attack. I literally watch the stunned enemy move while the screen says "MISS". When I get stunned, even with huge DEX/DODGE bonuses, I sit there motionless while they beat the crap out of me waiting for that stun buff clock to end.

This is not a bug, it has been always like this.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!