(STICKY) Pre Open Beta Official Big BUG LIST

• Two things to report.

Kaio-Ken: Multiplying Kaio-Ken only effects LP/EP drain while not touching crit rate like its supposed to and can't go pass x3.

Character Deletion: Attempts to delete a character ends up with your password (which is required to complete the process) being considered "taboo" (I'm guessing inappropriate) regardless of how it's spelled, which prevents the deletion process from be completed thus making it impossible to delete your characters.

• legendary items don't drop.

And you can't use any EP of LP pots or Senzu beans, etc when your casting a skill.

Refreshing a Stun doesn't work, also stun don't have diminishing returns like old DBO, example you can spam that dende 3 sec stun on someone if you get the timing right and duration won't decrease it will always stay the same time. I forgot how it was but I can probably find something that can give you example of what is was.

Legendary drops and CC attacks have been added.

About EP and LP it is only a small problem (and the list for minor bugs is full at the moment) :p

Where the hell do i have to post this in the list? :P

There is no reason to kill higher level mobs, as it takes too much effort and you will get no loot from them.

Posted the video in miscelnious, added text of the bugs wich weren't stated on the list yet.

You cant dodge skills.

This has been added to the list.

You can use AOE Skills on yourself, party members and npc (no damage)

pMu5KNK.jpg

Sexy majin picture added to the list + explanation.

After yesterday's ordeal with the channels etc, I found out that there's a problem with the Guild Invite.
    After I invite someone it states that the guild is full and I can't do it, although, the guild has a lot of room and I've even kicked some alts to check this out. It still says that the "Guild already has maximum members" .. This check is false though.

Added to the list (same as @Ice Heart).

fell in the map at the hq red pants but out of no where of alittle running around fell from the sky an landed on top of the border ><

This has already been added to the list. reason unknown.

This has been added to the list (same as @Kaioshin vall).

Try clicking on the "system" tab , if it didn't work then Refresh .

Items sold in AH will appear in the system mail (second tab in the mailbox).
    Refreshing your mail box by clicking on the spinned arrow might solve this problem.

These quests were already mentioned on the list (cannot add a picture because minor bug list is full).

The stink bombs andexploration robot are item upon item quests, these do not work.

The Following Namekian quests are bugged

1. Can't complete Namek Cotton Lv 14 quest, there is a red X in Dino camp, but can't complete the quest.
    2. Can't complete Asiga Tree - Withered Branch quest: Can't pick up collect Withered Branch
    3. Food Box Level 19, can't collect Food Box

These are already added to the minor bug list.

The bold/italic bug can also have to do with the fact that armor defense doesn't work and the game will treat it like your defenses are at 0.

Most of these are due to the defence system not working correctly, or because it hasn't even added yet.

These quests don't work :
    F2bsBXh.png
    9l1yLTM.jpg
    o32bb3T.png
    PFNc72j.jpg

These quests were mentioned in the minor bug list already (minor bug list -> quests -> Westlands).

Texture issue with "Big Flower Monkey." Just happened randomly. Fixed with a reboot of the game.

It happens randomly, It was the same on DBO.
    None the less, added together with kamehameha visual issue.

Two things to report.

Kaio-Ken: Multiplying Kaio-Ken only effects LP/EP drain while not touching crit rate like its supposed to and can't go pass x3.

Character Deletion: Attempts to delete a character ends up with your password (which is required to complete the process) being considered "taboo" (I'm guessing inappropriate) regardless of how it's spelled, which prevents the deletion process from be completed thus making it impossible to delete your characters.

Kaio-ken is purely cosmetic now, the buffs have been removed (untill the stats are fixed and not OP anymore).

Character deletion requires another password then the one you use to login. For accounts before the pre-open beta this is 123456789.

• Recently Few of us have been experiencing these problems..

1. Clicking Log out Doesnt work The screen just goes very Dark and stays like that,
    2. trying to log in gives No connection Error, or it wont log u in at all with No Error message or anything
    3. After Loggin in and getting To Character Selection Clicking Play or Start,, Doest nothing the button just grays out when u click it, also the change Server, and log out button grays out, only way to try again is to click create character then Cancel then Clicking play gets u In.

• Recently Few of us have been experiencing these problems..

1. Clicking Log out Doesnt work The screen just goes very Dark and stays like that,
    2. trying to log in gives No connection Error, or it wont log u in at all with No Error message or anything
    3. After Loggin in and getting To Character Selection Clicking Play or Start,, Doest nothing the button just grays out when u click it, also the change Server, and log out button grays out, only way to try again is to click create character then Cancel then Clicking play gets u In.

Yes i got that problem aswell.

• Currently working:- Spawn monster, npc for quests
    - Bus system

Hey hotshot. Let me ask you this : Did we download an update with our launchers? Nope ! So it seems like he was meant to write "currently workin on" .. + he said "Today Ive almost finished the spawning monsters etc for quest. (Got to add some security checks and cancel the event when player log out etc)" ..
    It doesn't take alot to understand that, right?

• Kaio-ken is purely cosmetic now, the buffs have been removed (untill the stats are fixed and not OP anymore).

Character deletion requires another password then the one you use to login. For accounts before the pre-open beta this is 123456789.

Cosmetic huh? That's neat. Makes it easier to hold at 1 SP for the time being. What exactly made it OP though? Did multplying it make its Crit Rate reach OP levels, did it alter the boosts to do the same, or both?

And thanks. Deleted the character I wanted to.

• Hey hotshot. Let me ask you this : Did we download an update with our launchers? Nope ! So it seems like he was meant to write "currently workin on" .. + he said "Today Ive almost finished the spawning monsters etc for quest. (Got to add some security checks and cancel the event when player log out etc)" ..It doesn't take alot to understand that, right?

First of all I don't even use the launcher so I wouldn't know if it did update and he showed us a video and then said
    Currently working:- Spawn monster, npc for quests- Bus system
    So I have no idea why you are trying to act smart.

• Yes i got that problem aswell.

Mostly due to the server being in maintenance mode.

After testing, somehow physical def works against Namek Warrior (didn't try against other classes), also works vs p.att based mobs (need further tests);

Spells with the effect of +50%dmg if attacking from behind DO work, but is very tricky

The damage behind 1.5x does work indeed, but the radius is very small.

Used dash while on uneven land, cancelled a second before it started with energy barrage, dash still activated, but i flew into the void.

jump into the air and wait, it's all you can do if you do not want to teleport away from the place.

Cosmetic huh? That's neat. Makes it easier to hold at 1 SP for the time being. What exactly made it OP though? Did multplying it make its Crit Rate reach OP levels, did it alter the boosts to do the same, or both?
    And thanks. Deleted the character I wanted to.

kaio-ken became too powerfull on level 3, at level 40 i had 1250 dodge/4k p defence/2.5k Edef/750 attack.

It became rediculous, was a good way to train at pvm tough. But it was just rediculous, super saiyan didn't even came close to it.

First of all I don't even use the launcher so I wouldn't know if it did update and he showed us a video and then saidCurrently working:- Spawn monster, npc for quests- Bus system
    So I have no idea why you are trying to act smart.

Daneos probably mean -> currently working on. He misstyped it, no reason to fight over this.

Thank you Kaioshin for helping him out tough.

• DEX and FOCUS both don't increase their respective crit rate (physical DEX, energy FOC).

This is one of those things I believe need to be changed instead of fixed as the fact that Physical Crit Rate was governed by DEX are one of the reasons why Fighters became a massive pain in the lv.70 cap due to NTL changing the bleed damage DOT of the Needle skills to getting a damage increase when a crit is done, and considering they have a massive DEX stat before gear is even taken into account...

kaio-ken became too powerfull on level 3, at level 40 i had 1250 dodge/4k p defence/2.5k Edef/750 attack.
    It became rediculous, was a good way to train at pvm tough. But it was just rediculous, super saiyan didn't even came close to it.

Wow...that is ridiculous. I do like how it's limit to a x3 multiplier though. Hope it stays that way, especially if Daneos codes it to be like it was in the lv.60 cap (or at least slightly nerfed from the crit rate boost you got during the lv.60 cap).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!