Balance Suggestion Thread

• You know that now and then stats weren't same, if I remember I saw that Kaioken gives def now... lol

atm kaio is bugged as hell since daneos said he capped it at 1x but if you try doing 2x it only makes the drain worst without giving any stats and when it was working you would have gotten EVERY STATS INCREASED like you would be so strong with x3 like as a level 35 i had over 1k dodge,hit rate,phy.attack,defense thats why it got hotfixed and capped at 1x.

• How would that effect Crit builds though? Hmm...

Well fighter shouldn't be super critic based class in 1st place, it should be swordsman (check its passives).

Fighter is speed class with good dmg and chance of dealing critics and ofc some DOT's dmg aka bleed and dodge/resistance as def skills.
    Swordsman is power class with epic dmg, epic critics and some def skills as scintillation and KD's at will.

Soo yeah give fighters bleed back and nerf a bit critic chance, SM should have way more than fighter.

• Well fighter shouldn't be super critic based class in 1st place, it should be swordsman (check its passives).
    Fighter is speed class with good dmg and chance of dealing critics and ofc some DOT's dmg aka bleed and dodge/resistance as def skills.
    Swordsman is power class with epic dmg, epic critics and some def skills as scintillation and KD's at will.

Soo yeah give fighters bleed back and nerf a bit critic chance, SM should have way more than fighter.

I get Fighters r speed and Swords are power but how can speed fighting with just auto attack be fun?

• I get Fighters r speed and Swords are power but how can speed fighting with just auto attack be fun?

You've never seen a speed Fighter fight have you? The animation of the speed-boosted auto attacks are hilarious to watch.

But yeah I believe bleed should replace the crit damage increase, because even though Swordsman have an easier time landing crits Fighters would still do better damage because of that effect.

• You've never seen a speed Fighter fight have you? The animation of the speed-boosted auto attacks are hilarious to watch.
    But yeah I believe bleed should replace the crit damage increase, because even though Swordsman have an easier time landing crits Fighters would still do better damage because of that effect.

I think the bleed was removed from fighters coz it made more sense to have bleed on swords, And ya speed fighter animation is cool and all but it is only fun to play when you are doin 1v1 duel.. and not on plat.. On plat its more fun to one hit multiple ppl with needles.
    So crit fighter is also cool but since fighters don't have any after effect from any skills..bleed should be given back to fighters.

• Since we're on the topic of effects prior to 70 cap, what other skills you think should have their effects reverted? I'm pretty sure a great deal of energy attacks in the game got the "damage increase with crit" effect that replaced, oh say, the "1.5 damage boost from behind" effect.

I think the bleed was removed from fighters coz it made more sense to have bleed on swords, And ya speed fighter animation is cool and all but it is only fun to play when you are doin 1v1 duel.. and not on plat.. On plat its more fun to one hit multiple ppl with needles.So crit fighter is also cool but since fighters don't have any after effect from any skills..bleed should be given back to fighters.

And yet SM didn't get bleed. Truth be told, bleed actually did make sense because some of the Fighter sub-weapons were actually sharp like a needle.

• Since we're on the topic of effects prior to 70 cap, what other skills you think should have their effects reverted? I'm pretty sure a great deal of energy attacks in the game got the "damage increase with crit" effect that replaced, oh say, the "1.5 damage boost from behind" effect.
    And yet SM didn't get bleed. Truth be told, bleed actually did make sense because some of the Fighter sub-weapons were actually sharp like a needle.

Plus their attacks are named by name needle xD.
    Still guys don't get me wrong.
    Speed is right way for fighter, DoT's too but they will critic too, since every class in game have that option.
    Some classes will critic more than another but every class have that option.

I was thinking about something stats since str and soul will give critic rates.
    Dex should increase physical auto attack speed soo, 20 dex should increase auto attack speed for 2%.
    Foc should increase energy auto attack speed soo, 20 foc should increase energy auto attack for 2%.

Soo Dex beside dodge and resistance rate would give speed too and foc beside hitrate and success rate would give speed too.
    Soo you could stack stats you going for, being speed or critic rate.

Soo fighters who want to go critic, would stack STR and if they want speed they would go DEX. etc etc

• Wouldn't that conflict with the possible attack speed cap?

• You've never seen a speed Fighter fight have you? The animation of the speed-boosted auto attacks are hilarious to watch.

Oh i Have it's just i prefer using skills on mobs rather than opting for auto attack all the time

• Wouldn't that conflict with the possible attack speed cap?

No, it shouldn't. Speed cap will be there, unless daneos nerf it more. You can't pass 100% speed.

Oh i Have it's just i prefer using skills on mobs rather than opting for auto attack all the time

imo speed should be capped, not increased. You break the pve system if you do that.

It wouldn't break at all since max speed you can have is 100%.
    This would just speed up auto attack of all others classes a bit.

Soo there would be classes that are way better in speed than rest, some way better in critic, some way better in tanking and such.
    I am just saying that every class should have all parts of others but ofc not that much.

Plus if you are afraid of PVE system, there is easy fix for that.
    Just give to bosses and super mobs more HP and def or 100% immunity to auto attack but I don't think that is good idea.

One more, speed in PVE is already added and why would only few classes be used to make OP "Speed Parties".
    This way every class in kaioken and with speed weapons and gear would be good enough to match Super Speed classes as Karma, Poko and Fighter.
    Not even 1 class would be left behind in PVE.

• Agreed. Speed ruined PvE in old TW DBO because it restricted what classes could go in hard dungeons. Also took less strategy to do in the BID dungeons.

I agree that is why I post that.
    Classes that would get some use of this are those non-speed classes, mostly.
    Since speed classes with their skills and gear can easy get 100% speed, or close to that.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!