• Kraken UD - if u dash one of rocks in right side, when u enter in boss area, u go to out of models, so boss cant atack u and u can atack him
    CC Dungeon - When u reach 5th floor if u dash to the rock at right side too u can out of textures and visit all floors maps, but not defeat the bosses ofc
    Dojo- if u dash to the sair u go under the 3d models
    - at right under circla, where is one of piller, if u dash to the walls u can out the 3d models too
    - at defense position, if u go back and dash to the final wall u can out it too
    - at middle pillar if u dash to the stairs u go under the middle pillar

PVP Arena in West City- idk how cuz i cant remeber, but u could go to the sky and stay there to atack the ppl that was in arena

Crash (one of old ways) - if u use RP in a Dende Heal and then remove the staff it would crash alot of ppl

Autopot - if you remove it, and put other autopot the cooldown will gone

Immortal - if you use HTB in one person but in the middle of htb u change ch that person will stay immortal

Kaioken (lvl 70 patch) - if you use alot of times Kaioken, like Kaioken x50, ur crit rate and damage would be so hight that u could hit kill a boss

Its all I remember now

• UD bug (fixed):
    you could enter Ud without reaching the required lvl.

you need at least 2 players, 1 who reached the required lvl and 1 who didn´t. Create a party together and the player who reached the required lvl just needs to spam the "Enter" button. Now you could lvl a lv 1 acc unti lv 55 in Ud3. It took me 2h for lv 1-33.

• UD bug:
    you could enter Ud without reaching the required lvl.

you need at least 2 players, 1 who reached the required lvl and 1 who didn´t. Create a party together and the player who reached the required lvl just needs to spam the "Enter" button. Now you could lvl a lv 1 acc unti lv 55 in Ud3. It took me 2h for lv 1-33.

Wasn't that allready fixed with Lvl 70 update? If i remember right it was atleast in Hongkong..
    Bann "female Turtle book" from budokai..

• @Madrid252 +1

- Crash with popo dogi type C
    - Crash other ways (idk how) ~ Uprise style
    (UNFixed in last client version)

- Infinite AP, it happens while landing and fast go up, or jump like crazy.
    (Fixed in last client version)

- Location Glitch, to do glitch you had to click point far from character, while character move to this point you had to spam buffs.
    Effect: your character was in different place in your screen and other players screen, mele character was unable to autoatack and so few short range skills.

-Paralysis + Knockdown, after you got paralyzed then got knockdown you character was still standing as paralyzed, in fact you character was knockdowned, but was unable to fast-get up ( move mouse left-right ).

- Respawn Glitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpfC1n5Q-xw&list=UU4-nxHK7MF2fx-FTfH6C8Yw

- Dojo war ..., There was some places where players could enter undertextures and attack from there.

- Focus & energy attack bug:
    You had to wear massive focus (focus increase energy crit rate) -> relog -> unequip focus trash. Effect: you had high energy crit rate without equiped focus gear.

- Weird buff values
    If you logout in same time while you get some buffs then after log in buffs had weird values
    (Fixes in last client version)

I will post more later :P

• - Walking through walls ( cool in UD6 lolz )
    Click behind wall that annoy you -> logout -> login -> tada ^^, you are in point that you clicked (behind wall)

- N Properties !!
    I hope you know how properties should work.
    The N property (none) weapon ignores oponent property ( it was always -5 )

• guess who discovered that bug :P

• Scramble, HTB with dodge pot:

A fighter was able to bug the scramble balls by using a dodge pot and then when the dodge pot is about to expire
    use HTB. When you used this bug it would cancel the HTB animation and teleport you to the ground and show the dodge pot animation. When this happens no one is able to attack you and you can't attack them either. This means that the scramble is ruined because the enemies can't attack you.

• Scramble, HTB with dodge pot:

A fighter was able to bug the scramble balls by using a dodge pot and then when the dodge pot is about to expire
    use HTB. When you used this bug it would cancel the HTB animation and teleport you to the ground and show the dodge pot animation. When this happens no one is able to attack you and you can't attack them either. This means that the scramble is ruined because the enemies can't attack you.

proof

• Bugs in lv 70 cap which was not corrected. (last version)

for example you would buy a event item or one set of CCBD, if you separate the "coins" in different bags as 1-1-73 if the item would cost 75 you bought and relogin still have their 73 coins back.
    Bug more used to get tickets +15, in the end of the game.
    and the bug sky, bug the char in the sky and so could attack people in the arena for example.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!