the bug list_part2

• i remember hitting 20k with a fighter at lvl 70 wasn't that rare, but a lvl 40 hitting 25k with lvl 1 kamehameha? no ty, that' needs to be nerfed.

• i remember hitting 20k with a fighter at lvl 70 wasn't that rare, but a lvl 40 hitting 25k with lvl 1 kamehameha? no ty, that' needs to be nerfed.

Read right what I just wrote.

I'll give you a more easy to understand example.

Do you have a +8 glove lv 70 let's assume that it's 200 +200 attack, and the wand 338 + 340.
    there you already have 1078, only okay with the weapons you have it.
    on average you would have in 1500.

it's almost as if you had a glove +15 on tw, hk, etc. kr
    that is need not be nerf, the calculations are wrong.

and is the same for all classes, get hit kill SK, Fighter, any class that has critical.

+12 GLOVES and +10 WAND.
    14232036_1101450809931756_1350123123612077345_o.jpg

on dbog, +8 gloves and +8 wand.

14311498_1101592366584267_6053030949019206726_o.jpg

• yes, it needs to be recalcualted, but still, when every class can do 10-12k max with their best attack at lvl 40 and a turtle can do 25k with an AoE attack with the same upgrade on the weapons, then there seems to be something wrong for me. I'm not saying that the calculation is wrong, but the skill of kamehameha is too powerfull if you want a balanced game.

• So i just Used 5 Skill Reset books for Thunder and the Speed Is the Same /: Attack speed Isnt fixed Or maybe he didnt apply the fixes yet but theres no way of knowing.

• So i just Used 5 Skill Reset books for Thunder and the Speed Is the Same /: Attack speed Isnt fixed Or maybe he didnt apply the fixes yet but theres no way of knowing.

He wrote that these are fixed, This means that he has figured out how to fix them and has gotten them to work on the development server that is used for testing before the fixes are updated into the Pre-Open Beta server that the users test on.

These fixes will be added into the game once he lists them under something along the lines of this:

" * Updates
    - "@unstack" function for people who are stucked and cant move from place. This command will teleport you to your bind location.
    Rules: Can only unstack once. Must be logged in for at least 5 minutes. Call back skill(Ask Popo!!) must not be in cooldown.
    - Dash(mouse and keyboard) location calculation "

The *Updates being the key part there.

Hope this cleared it up for you and that you'll not be to sad about using the reset books for thunder before it works properly :)

• Well It Does help thanks mate :), and i hope so to xd Because I Actually bought those Resets Books from players so i hope to see Speed working As it was Intented to :)

• Are female majins supposed to be Taller than Human MA? My makin is the same size as a shadow night. And I thing my sound is bugged. When I enter a area with enemies I hear them from afar and there attack sounds and sometimes I here enemies that are not even in the area. I also here other players charging sometimes when they appear, even tho they are not.(the charge sound happens very rarely tho. This only happens on my Namek sized Majin. She is a Grand Majin and I'm taller than some other female Grand Majins.

• yes, it needs to be recalcualted, but still, when every class can do 10-12k max with their best attack at lvl 40 and a turtle can do 25k with an AoE attack with the same upgrade on the weapons, then there seems to be something wrong for me. I'm not saying that the calculation is wrong, but the skill of kamehameha is too powerfull if you want a balanced game.

The Kamehameha skills are fine as they are. It's the calculations that need fixing, especially since Kyra's explanation only covered weapons and didn't take the defense calculations into account. With weapon calculations being stronger and no defense calculations being applied of course some skills are going to seem very powerful. That doesn't mean the skills themselves are overpowered and need to be nerfed.

• @gojonoku

can u add this to the list u made, this is for ultimate majin

ultimate majin
    Miraculos Fitness- Doesnt work
    Miraculos Recovery (the LP% abs if u dont know what skill it is)- Doesn't work ( it works against auto attacks, mobs however it doesn't work against skills.
    Devour Curse- Doenst heal you. i havent checked if it removes curses will let u know ASAP.
    Pleasant feeling-
    lets u cure yourself from ma stuns ( i know u can cure stuns with pleasnt feeling)+ need to check if it can cure the stuns from rats, doesnt cure confusion from mobs and about confustion havent checked in if it works against PVP duel. not sure about paralysis and and horror.
    Spinning flame breath- Doesnt work

Skill Duration Passive doesn't work on guard duration ( I KNOW THIS FROM MIGHTY MAJIN)
    Cluster Bomb (mighty majin)- defense rate stays the same, my majin does same damage with auto attack.

Ill do grand chef majin next and let u know.

• added to the list.

Not sure if skill duration passive applied to the guard skill duration and the cluster bomb defence rate most likely is because the defence rate is nonexistent in the game.

Either way, thank you for helping us out finding these bugs.

• Speed attack is indeed fixed and is working on POB server. Cause of this is beacause Thunder is bugged. It takes away the possiblity of using skills but doesn't increase attack damage, movement speed and attack speed.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!