[Formulas and bugs] Kaioken, heal and damage formula and bugs.

• Others:

* Food that heal every 2 seconds are bug, if you are a human can not use the item of namek majin or vice versa, and when you use the correct food for its class it does not increase the 10% bonus to race.yVUShne.png
    * In bank npc there is the guild bank option (only master and jr master could see the guild bank in the old dbo).

S

Dende priest:
    * Kami's healing technique is incorrect roN5K3F.png
    * Kami's Trickery does not work because the healing skills do not generate aggro. tMXl2wg.png
    * Kami's desire on maximum lv not steal LP opponent, as well as Dragon's punishment. q1H2MWc.png

* Kammis barrier and shield are incorrect, to use them you get hurt and then you're cured, the right is to receive 0 damage and after receiving the total damage, for example in 1000 the buff disappears. nOpITZT.png nTechJJ.png
    Poko priest:
    * Dragon gods rage and fury and kamikaze do not work.6Wt7Dnh.png S7SGRjt.png (mob invocation).

*Kami's Retreat Does not work correctly, it prevents you from attacking other players, however they can attack you, the correct would be they can not attack you / catch your target while the skill is in use. aqgghgq.png
    Ultimate majin:

*Spinning, ball transformation and fire spinning attack do not work the character does the animation of the skill.
    * Despiriting flash does not decrease EP of players / mob,

Karma majin:

* Play Doll, skill is wrong when the character uses skill and dies or the skill it must stop, it is like the crane stun if the stun stop by User or some other reason stun stops.FZefcix.png
    Crane:

Fighter:
    * Thunder and does not increase attack speed. hUg0mxt.png
    Swordsman:

Dark warrior:

* Dragon's punishment does not work. IPWK0Eq.png
    Shadow knight:

* Bold Strike, is incorrect percentage of bleeding, but I recommend you do it with a fixed damage, or that this skill does not cause critical damage. xKU6TB0.png

Wand + gloves It would be correct to have that attack base.
    like this, incorrect.
    on HEAL CALCULATION.
    is incorrect, the cure must be increased by adding the attack energy of the character.
    example:
    Healing have the first healing DRAGON CLAN in lv 6 it heals 3391. JtF7BgN.png
    2º Do not have a character who has 1000 energy attack.
    it would have to be added in healing your character, thus 1000 (e.att) +3391 (skill heal) = 4391 (heal).

taking advantage of all this to speak the dende buff: Kami's healing technique. (I do not know the formula of buffs that heal per second).
    It increases 800% on healing your character.
    calculating the skill is incorrect, because a dende buff this healing about 27 ~~ 31k. roN5K3F.png

so the skill works assuming you have the same 1000 energy attack.
    Incorrect: 3391 (Skill heal 100%) x 8 (buff 800%) = 27.128 heal
    Correct: 1000 (energy attack 100%) x 8 (buff 800%) + 3391 (heal skill) = 12.391 (heal) a dende buff,healed this average with a +12 staff .

the same goes for the other cures.
    in the case of ULTIMATE MAJIN, GRAND CHEF, POKO and CRANE healing is increased only by attack energy.
    example: 1800 (heal) + 500 (energy attack) = 2300

• Dragon's Pledge from Dark Warrior's does not apply to yourself It's used but isn't applied.

Dragon's Protection from Dark Warrior's increases the defense but the damage taken isn't reduced, probably because the def isn't working.

Rising Spirit passive from SK and DW does increase the CON but does not increase the LP.

Graceful Backstab from Crane's rarely is applied.

Increase agility and Focus passives from Crane's, the same problem as Rising Spirit. They increase FOC and DEX but hit rate and evade rate does not change.

Crane Presentation Mastery Passive DOES NOT increase the time from Dot's and dot's are replaced when used again, cannot be stacked. Big Problem.

Fan Out and Master Fan Out does not slow the target (I think that all slows are bugged or disabled, i haven't seen one that works) But the slow is visible when it's used into you, you can barely move, but when you are the caster, you see the target move normally.

Neither Weaken Defense from Spiritualists or Draconic Curse from Warrior Nameks are working by defense's fault.

Antenna Beam paralyse from Dragon Clan may perma-stun the target.

• consecutive disks works sometimes for me,just that the attack duration is longer then the effect duration because it immediatly hits when u click the skill(animation lagg).its only at level 1 for me tho lol

nop, the damage works, but the debuff of skill no.

soon i add this skills/passives/bugs xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!