[Formulas and bugs] Kaioken, heal and damage formula and bugs.

• The healing buff is not bugged.. its supossed to increase the numbers like that.. and i dont think they should nerf it.. its the only thing that makes dende the best at healing..

• Nerf Crane even more? Haha you kidding. However, Healings are bugged, healers are supposed to take the aggro when healing, and they don't, playing like Dark Warrior i had party with 1 Poko, and mobs never NEVER attacked him by healing me. I was immortal since he just kept healing me when i was stunned for 30/40 sec

• People who find skill bugs more could post here, and made this sticky as "Skill bugs"

P.S: i had a txt with this

• I had a dende lvl 66 on DBO TW and i tell you it did heal 27k.. the buff that makes healing go 27k was aded on lvl 70 update.. not so far when dbo was closed.. maybe thats why you dont remember

This is not a nerf, will only leave as it was before.
    dende one with a staff +12 healed about 12k a dende with a staff +15 healed about almost 15k.
    the calculations of all this wrong, if you read the post will see this, just watch a video of a priest dende 70 lv.

• lvl 40 dende doing 27k heals is the problem and it wasn't like that in old dbo, and it also broken

I had a dende lvl 66 on DBO TW and i tell you it did heal 27k.. the buff that makes healing go 27k was aded on lvl 70 update.. not so far when dbo was closed.. maybe thats why you dont remember

• There should honestly be a limit of 10k
    Meaning: You can only do up to 10K damage with 1 hit in the maximum and you can only heal up to 10k maximum. That would be better for DW because what is a tank class going to do if they can still get blown hard by 1 Turtle or Swordman attack. This also helps make healer a little bit less harsh on the Aggro since healing huge amount of HP can bring every mob in the Dungeon to track your ass!

• leave it as before? as before lvl 70 update... and also is funny how u are okay with turtle doing 35k damage to 1 hit everyone but so mad against dende for healing the same amount..

How many times have I told you not read that the calculation damage is incorrect?
    It makes no sense you heal 40k,50k, 600k dende one hardly gets to have 16k LP makes no sense a cure to heal more.
    REASON WHY YOU WILL HEAL 30K IF YOU HAVE 10K OF LP?

Only see this on slow motion.

• First.. max heal is 30k.. second.. Namek Tanks-Majins buffers, humans with lots of con have more than 15k hp, also..the calculation is correct, the heal buff clearly says 800% heal effects increase.. 800% of the base heal(3391 if my memory recalls correctly) is 27k.. why does that piss you off so much?

+ People doing AoE crits of 30-40K and you cry broken at healing?...

• First.. max heal is 30k.. second.. Namek Tanks-Majins buffers, humans with lots of con have more than 15k hp, also..the calculation is correct, the heal buff clearly says 800% heal effects increase.. 800% of the base heal(3391 if my memory recalls correctly) is 27k.. why does that piss you off so much?

+ People doing AoE crits of 30-40K and you cry broken at healing?...

so this guy doesent get it anybody keeps telling him an argument and he responds by complaining about turtle kame waves wich btw has 48 cooldown and its not that spamable and also turtle is a glass cannon im sorry it will deal dmg this is so unfair to build dmg and deal dmg right?

• so this guy doesent get it anybody keeps telling him an argument and he responds by complaining about turtle kame waves wich btw has 48 cooldown and its not that spamable and also turtle is a glass cannon im sorry it will deal dmg this is so unfair to build dmg and deal dmg right?

so this guy says its ok to build damage and deal damage.. but not ok to build heals and heal... the human mainstream logic is real, dende may not have ultra long cd but has high ep cost.. skills are not cheap and also the AoE heals or HoT have longer CD too.. only one heal has 3 sec cd.. and it is single target.. i dont see an issue to have a short cd strong single target heal.. if dende spams it steals aggro... and ep pool goes down faster.. but well.. i guess the class supossed to be the best healer must be equal at hp healing to poko priest :D

• so this guy says its ok to build damage and deal damage.. but not ok to build heals and heal... the human mainstream logic is real, dende may not have ultra long cd but has high ep cost.. skills are not cheap and also the AoE heals or HoT have longer CD too.. only one heal has 3 sec cd.. and it is single target.. i dont see an issue to have a short cd strong single target heal.. if dende spams it steals aggro... and ep pool goes down faster.. but well.. i guess the class supossed to be the best healer must be equal at hp healing to poko priest :D

im not saying that if u build heal u shouln't heal im just saying that 30k heal is insane for a game where players have 19 k lp except some nameks and right now healing others wont take agro so yeah its kinda broken

• Two things I'd like to point out.

First, Energy Reduction does technically work since you can still use it on your party members. It just doesn't work on the user itself.

Second, we need to stop talking about nerfing classes like Turtles and such. Turtle Hermits are supposed to deal high damage. Granted the calcs make them seem overpowered, but I'm sure once those get fixed people won't complain as much. Besides, they already got nerfed by losing their Turtle Book item.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!