DEX big proplem

• So fighters with 6k dodge pot will be inmortal right? ... pls think a little bit... use your mind

• So fighters with 6k dodge pot will be inmortal right? ... pls think a little bit... use your mind

Im so glad u mention the Dodge Pot, I really do
    The great solution for that is
    NO DODGE POT IN GAME

Why:

Dodge Pot was an attempt to give Fighters more dodege with out giving them to much. (crystal clear right?)
    Dodge Pot Its the most useless Shit I ever saw in a MMORPG, it fills no pourpose what so ever.

so Dodge pots gone forever.
    Besides Noody likes to keep depending on a consumable to win a duel, its so LAME
    In my personal opinion Dodge Pots hurt my honor

Uhhh, So its normal that mobs 20/30 lvls lower than u still hit you and evade your attacks. Mmmm sounds logic of course. If thats what the fighter (highest dex Char) may evade what should the other races do?

• I was about to say the same thing, I never used that pot in the past and I think it should be removed from the game

• :grapeman23:

Very nice calculation my friend. But sadly no monster and player always have 1000 hit rate and 1000 dodge.

If you can get better dodge percent than this then god bless you

dodge percent 0.52%, hitrate 986, dodge 50, AttackerLv 48, TargetLv 5
    dodge percent 0.61%, hitrate 855, dodge 50, AttackerLv 47, TargetLv 5
    dodge percent 1.86%, hitrate 1330, dodge 143, AttackerLv 60, TargetLv 12
    dodge percent 65.65%, hitrate 150, dodge 256, AttackerLv 5, TargetLv 47
    dodge percent 68.76%, hitrate 150, dodge 290, AttackerLv 5, TargetLv 48
    dodge percent 30.32%, hitrate 1200, dodge 1334, AttackerLv 70, TargetLv 70

EDIT: Im not saying that this is the perfect dodge calcultion but thats the best working one so far. If someone can come up with a better calculation than me then very nice. You can use the rates listed above and try to create a formula. And no I will not post the current one. Everyone can take a formula and change one or two numbers.

• Is that really u Daneos?
    Cuz i cant belive u just didnt understood the formula,

The 1000 number is the exaample.
    try other numbers
    like 500, do u like 500?

it will be

(500Hit RATE / 500 Dodge) / 2 =
    (500/500) /2= (1)/2= 0.5= 50%

u can try 250 if u want, i guess will be the same result
    I know im not considerating the lvl.
    If u can publish the detalied formula we can work on it.
    Pls let me know what Formula are u using to calulate that
    I can help, but I need Very precise DATA.

• Use your formula with the example's given by daneos. It does not work.

Hey bro u dont even knnow what u are talking about and im gonna prove it to u.

Tell me how does he gets the 30.32% on the last example

Expalin me his ecuations, cuz
    u know
    we are giving ecuations information not arbitrary numbers and i dont see anywhere the ecuation.

Pls inlight me whit ur knowloedge and tell me how does Daneos gets the 30.32% dodege rate from the 1200Hit Rate and 1334 dodge whit booth players being lvl 70.

Im waiting the answer

• Yours and Daneos' are different. That's why by your formula the calculations don't match his.

• why @Daneos why u wanna screw fighters and SM's so much why dex is bothering u that much .. excuse me for saying this, but this is totally a nonsense.. i'm lvl 70 with 1558 dodge rate and getting hit by ppl level 26 i even got hit from monsters lvl 18

if i may say... stats do not need any nerfing atm plus if it stays like this till beta it will be a total genocide towards fighters and all dodge users.
    i'm sure if we make a vote right now the mjority will vote to make it the way it was why changing claculations to be something different from retail dbo.

i remember that you @Daneos said you are not planning to add or make a lot or big modifications to the game so it be more like retail dbo and if you do any it will be for making game better... but by doing this i do not see better.

i hope u @Daneos are reading this and reconsider your thought again and make it to be more like retail dbo not nerfing it to be unbalanced.. i mean if ppl wanna conquer dodge they can easily get focus that's why FOC is there.. cuz there are MANY players using some certain classes that count entirly on dex to play so by doing this these classes are dead.

i want to say that i might spam my comment till i be heard by the devs and something is done towards this serious problem.

again and again hope you reconsider your thoughts and fix it.

• Dude i totaly get and i share the same tought, we have to take a deep breath and have faith that soon Daneos will realize that.
    So try to stay calm and try to be patient ok
    My main char is also a fighter I love fighters.

Any way, u are right
    just letss try to be patient.

THUMBS UP

• Im not doing anything on purpose against fighters or any class.. All Im doing is what I have to, to make the game more like retail-dbo. But I will not have a discussion here now because you 'all' dont even know what you are talking about or have any idea about anything of this.

• you think 1700 dodge rate is suppose to make you dodge everything? Please that was impossible in the original game

• As an added note to @Daneos post above stop thinking that this game is only about Fighters and Swordsman. My Turtle Hermit somewhat benefits from this because now mob attacks can miss.

same with my Swordsman and i dont even have swordsman passive dodge, or dex stacked all i hve is Pentrate and my ddoge is 345 ( around that) need to check again. and im dodging snakes attacks, lol as a freaking SM. i love this new update plz keep it lol.
    the funny thing is Mobs are dodign my attacks aswell XD,

btw Blazzing i told u to remove hitrate buff from ur grand chef majin for pve ( dont take that advice lol)

• I'm 55 with an excelent dodge rate and before the update I could dodge 54 monsters... now I can't dodge level 20 monsters! What is this!? Why we wouldn't be talking about this? Also I have a good Hit Rate, how can I still recieve basic attacks from people level 20!? I'm not okay with this.
    So I wasted so much money buying a Dex build with rings, weapons and armor and now, because of this calculations I need to build myslef CON again. Not fair.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7416/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!