DEX big proplem

• you think he doesnt know what he needs to do?? and we return to the same before... please....if you have a little bit of brain, when i said human making mistakes, i did it in the way of decisions. is not that hard to understand i think. i dont going to answer o "talk" to you anymore. i wish you good luck.

thanks for the good luck i will need it :D
    if wanna talk about it come to private message cause this thread is getting a bit out of control :D we can talk like proper human beings peace.

• If i need to go home you need to go back to school, maybe need some education, some grammar too just in case, no personal, just saying x). Forget old DBO old DBO doenst exist anymore, I can bet 70% of players here are new, they dont give a s***.. about old dbo and if the stats were wrong or na, i dont care, if you are going to touch a class, then touch the rest of classes out there, otherwise you're forcing moving players to other classes because some people adapt their character depending how the game is configurated, which stats works, which not, and if you just implement some stuff without asking them first, you're just making they lose their time gearing a specific class in vain, and no money can refund time.

He doesn't need. For everyone saying it was Nerf the dodge hit rate calucation was BROKEN.

• I DONT want to be rude but i think Daneos is playing a little to much with dex and crit rates also yeah right now fighter is getting nerfed to the ground but still i tought Daneos was ocupated with tmq and ud and dragon ball... instead he is fkin playing with the sistem i mean i love Daneos for what he is doing but.. what is this? crit nerfed to the ground doge nerfed to the ground .. dex nerfed to the ground .. no more doge pot ... is there anything fighter can do now ? or swordman? gotta say if things keep up nobody will play this game ,i mean if the game ever opens cuz daneos seems to be bussy playing with rates

• I DONT want to be rude but i think Daneos is playing a little to much with dex and crit rates also yeah right now fighter is getting nerfed to the ground but still i tought Daneos was ocupated with tmq and ud and dragon ball... instead he is fkin playing with the sistem i mean i love Daneos for what he is doing but.. what is this? crit nerfed to the ground doge nerfed to the ground .. dex nerfed to the ground .. no more doge pot ... is there anything fighter can do now ? or swordman? gotta say if things keep up nobody will play this game ,i mean if the game ever opens cuz daneos seems to be bussy playing with rates

this is just joke
    Daneous did u play old dbo and did fighters beat u? do u still have a grudge agaisnt fighters?

anyways serious time
    this is my opinion danoeus will first nerf fighters, then he will move onto other classes and stats.

i completely agree with you,instead of focusing on fixing UD or tmq he is focusing on changing the system.i feel down :(

• i completely agree with you,instead of focusing on fixing UD or tmq he is focusing on changing the system.i feel down :(

@Astin @famousphantom, I want to know u play old dbo? what u says crit neft? really ?? if you think that the stats was right previus update, I think u and all who says daneos nerf this/that are really mistake, first the class balance in old dbo TW were not very well balanced, i know are many new player who do not know how it worked dbo TW and complain for this regulate of stat, but man this is no a NERF of stats to be clear, its a balanced/fix the stats in this "new dbo" .... my class is Dende and yes the class need fix/balanced because its no possible healing 30k with a staff +0 but I will not complain because I know the game, I played the old dbo as many other players who know the stats/skill need to be fixed here...

stop complaining about this, and seek information from the old stats to help a little , like kyra does it.

pd: yes my english grammar is bad...

• this is just jokeDaneous did u play old dbo and did fighters beat u? do u still have a grudge agaisnt fighters?

anyways serious time
    this is my opinion danoeus will first nerf fighters, then he will move onto other classes and stats.

From what I know, Daneos didn't play old dbo for so long. He must have had learn a lot about game mechanics and stuff but he lacks the actual experience.

• People, this thread was suposed to be serious and respectful, now there's a lot of users mocking others because they simply like to make people mad. Guys, must of you are acting like kids right now, be respectful with others and I'm sure we can come up with a solution, even @Daneos got mad in the fisrts posts calling a user as "drunk" or "high".

• yes i did play old dbo but let me ask u something it was so damn broken ,u hated fighters so damn much to think that right now fighters are in a good condition?let me ask you 1 thing do u ever thing that a full geared figther in the state at he is now can kill a Shadow Knight? i really but really doubt that and sk is overpower in pve and pvp too but hey lets nerf fighter the most played class in the game im sure alot of people will agree with the change and PLAY OTHER CLASS im sure everyone is quitting fighter with the current changes... i mean why bother playing it when he does nothing right now no doge no dmg no def compared to sk who deals massive dmg with 1 single skill and tanks u for days right? also if u are here to talk about something else that fighter and dodge sistem u are in the wrong post

• oh look daneos made the dodge a little higher ...i wonder why? could it be that he was mistaken? maybe?

maybe post like Kyra help? because u complain dont help .. maybe if u know how work stats of all class can help but not the case, now u wanna cry for the pot dodge and the cd this have?... everything is improvablee, but crying about what they have nerfed when in fact they were fixed ... pls

• read global update thread

* Fixes

• Chain attack bonus rate. Increases damage by 0%, 0.5%, 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%
    • Item Attribute now calculated into attack damage (skill damage excluded)
    • Dodge rate is now a bit higher when when lower levels attack higher levels. I believe in retail dbo the level difference had a higher role than now.
    • A bug in the new inventory system which could crash the game
  • Well u cant blame @famousphantom he didnt know the updates would be like this, where dex doesnt give crits and and a new system for dodge.
    IMHO i think daneous should do a discussion before doing an update but thats his choice, because most of the people dont like his choices and. if he wants a good proper server he needs to hear peoples opinion about what actually needs nerfing and buffing instead of him thinking on his own.(I DONT KNOW IF HE IS DOING IT ON HIS OWN) but again people will just support their fav op class and say PLZ DONT NERD.

well Daneous i recommend you to read the balance suggesting thread before u change stuff, (IGNORE THE DISLIKES BLAZZING BARRAGER GOT) some of it is actually really good stuff.

Why would I want to hear opinions from people like mrhunt11 who dont even know what they are talking about? What ballance means? What bugs are?

Anyway Im closing this since this thread makes no sense. If you dont like then dont play.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!