Enough is Enough

• To put this bluntly; It's truly deplorable to realize that Danes has the *Audacity* to demand money form us to play what was originally a free game. I've witnessed countless threads wherein I'm astonished to see how many fanboys are moronic enough to cough up money for the cash shop- And even worse- Defending such a deplorable system.

Dragon ball online Revelations was, has been, and always will be a supportive community offering a free and superior experience for True Dragon Ball online fans: And once Daenose reads this my account will be terminated, but I expect nothing less from a megalomaniacal kumquat such as Daenos.

To the community: I bid thy farewell; This game has supported many a good players, and I will immediately concede that It's been a pleasure to meet with most,EDIT: Nevermind; my intention wasn't to insult any of you, however evidenced by your derision, it's obvious that your responses serve only to berate the opposition. I respect everyone's opinion, and I was only expressing my own. I reiterate: I will not support a Pay to Win community:

To Daenos: You disgust me; Having the gall to demand money from players to access services that provide an obvious advantage over other players..?! You have the audacity to incessantly ridicule the DBOR community, their members, and even force one of their main workers into submission?! From the moment I've heard of these allegations, I've awestruck-! Note that this isn't directed to the moderators; To them I sincerely appreciate your effort and contribution put into the community; this criticism applies only to Daenos.

I'm not too keen on profanity; and I'm aware that this thread will receive an insta-deletion, but it's not surprising once you realize how pathetic Daenos is; He has, on a multitude of occasions, ridiculed a community that has offered on several occasions to assist the development of the game. Daenos only cares about the money in your pockets..!

Farewell, Dragon Ball Global.

• i could go into a long rant and pawn you (rofl havent used that expression since my street fighter ryu killing days) but i wont bother,ill just type 3 rebuttals which will leave your post as nothing more than the ramblings of a MENOW:

- as far as i know revelations aint shit,they dont post,they dont update i mean the last one is from June 21, 2016.
    now look at this site,EVERYDAY something is getting fixed...

-nobody forced you to pay or play,you did that from your own free will

-how many dbo projects are there that are actually playable? exactly my point.

back in my day i quit a lot of mmos and never have i ever wrote a post like yours,i was a man about it and just left without a word,posts like this are just the ramblings of a kid desperate of attention.

• Well, i am just going to leave this here:

I am gratefull i can use my energy barrage on my fighter once more, and fly zcross the entire map without paying for the fast speed flying :)

Sure we could have more stuff in the cash shop to make things spicier cough level 33 stone cough.

Thank Daneos we can all play again even if all gets deleted, when OB comes we can always play again :)

• 1 daneos is only the developer he is not the chef of dboglobal so he is the last who get the money
    2 shop prices are nerly the same as taiwan and hongkong free to play server
    3 nobdoy force you to pay in cashshop
    4 daneos work really hard to help the fans of the game to get it done but he is only a single person and can fix all stuff in second

• I'm not so sure you understand the current set-up. The game hasn't changed from what it was (bar the items and such that are still not implemented which he is working on putting in) He has stated that absolutely 0 Zero people need to donate and that it's just to have in-game items that really are just to move faster or look prettier.

No one has demanded money. In fact the game is more free than retail was. you HAD to pay for things such as zeni, upgrade stones, white stones, brown boxes etc i could go on. In this server i'm not sure if you've paid attention but pretty much every single rate has been turned up (not all, most) You can quite happily play the game without cashing, get to level 70, have +15 gear and have a dogi. Proof? i have done it. you just need patience to get the stuff.

If you see this i hope you take the time to read it but if you actually really have gone then i wish you the best. but before you make accusations i suggest you take time to read and understand first. DBO was heavily P2W as it was a company run game while this is a community based private server revival which only gives you fancy benefits such as aesthetics.

• 1 daneos is only the developer he is not the chef of dboglobal so he is the last who get the money

Though I do appreciate his hard work; He has absolutely no right to make money off property that isn't his own! This is *illegal*!

3 nobdoy force you to pay in cashshop

It angers me that people would defend such a system; The developers of Dragon ball online revelations have promised that the game will be free and the cash shop will be removed (or at least heavily altered to ensure that people can earn points ingame to use it). Why would you espouse such a system?! You realize that he's stealing content that isn't his, and incentivizing people to play it?!

He has stated that absolutely 0 Zero people need to donate and that it's just to have in-game items that really are just to move faster or look prettier.

Whitestones and Dogis can be bought/sold to provide a significant advantage PVP-wise, as well as give the user millions of zeni with a mere 5 dollars... I can't understand why anyone would want to defend him.

You can quite happily play the game without cashing, get to level 70, have +15 gear and have a dogi. Proof? i have done it. you just need patience to get the stuff.

No player should be obligated to dedicate their friggin life to a game to have a fair chance against players who do. I've done the math, and it could take well up to several weeks/potentially months to obtain a the zeni to earn a decent chance at proper gear... And this is neglecting the fact that, without enough whitestones, the upgrades could fail and you would've wasted your time.

DBO was heavily P2W as it was a company run game while this is a community based private server revival

Yes, a Private pay to win server. Whitestones/dogis can stil be bought and sold, meanwhile Daenose is making a profit off of property he doesn't own.

• answers in red.

• Whitestones and Dogis can be bought/sold to provide a significant advantage PVP-wise, as well as give the user millions of zeni with a mere 5 dollars... I can't understand why anyone would want to defend him.

No player should be obligated to dedicate their friggin life to a game to have a fair chance against players who do. I've done the math, and it could take well up to several weeks/potentially months to obtain a the zeni to earn a decent chance at proper gear... And this is neglecting the fact that, without enough whitestones, the upgrades could fail and you would've wasted your time.

Yes, a Private pay to win server. Whitestones/dogis can stil be bought and sold, meanwhile Daenose is making a profit off of property he doesn't own.

No one is "Obligated" to do anything. my sister and other guildmates only spend about 8 hours a week on it and we're all comfortably level 60+ with good gear. Also we only play it for fun. it's hardly serious at all. Daneos isn't making profit from this at all. Every single penny he makes form donations goes towards paying for the server hosting service. he doesn't keep any of it for himself. Which you'dd also know if you paid attention to him.

Now, unlike some others i'm not one to throw around accusations but it really does seem like you're only writing this because you've either had a abd experience or something has irritated you and you think it's not fair. Well in that retrospect those who have Earned their money can use it how they please. Just because you don't want to use your money for something doesn't mean no one else should be able to.

Again, i wish you well but at least do your research first. you knew fully well that items in this game were cash shop only if you read the information given to you before you downloaded and logged in to the game and even more so if you actually played in retail where it was HEAVILY P2W which doesn't actually matter because i have not cashed once in my entire life and i won the kid budokai with a dragonclan namek.

I also suggest that if you had such a big issue with the donation system that you should have PMd Daneos instead of ranting about it on the forums which can in some cases be breaking the rules and purposefully starting an argument for the sake of getting your own way.

One more thing. "The developers of Dragon ball online revelations have promised that the game will be free and the cash shop will be removed (or at least heavily altered to ensure that people can earn points ingame to use it)." Did you actually read ANY of Daneos' posts. he stated that it will be put back up to how it was in TW then will change it. He is focusing on getting the game back to how it was and THEN making his changes. ONCE MORE. Read and get your facts before you accuse.

• 1) I will kindly ask you to show us who ever demanded you money, that is some bold accusation. If someone ever did, then that person should be punished.

2) DBOR is another private server. Both work differently, compare all you want but there is a reason you are (or were) here.

3) Well, I'm glad you met good people in here.

4) You can express your opinions in a proper manner, no need to say someone disgusts you, call names and again accuse - being it Daneos or a regular user, that doesn't matter - nonchalantly someone of many things in your thread.

As of you, I think you should try being a bit more autocritical:

You are a founder, you were among the FIRST group of people that paid for something in here. Still, you are here on Novembre 2016, almost 11 months after your account has been created, saying that "enough is enough". I can only think of two scenarios:

1) Something has recently happened to you either in-game or irl. If it's ingame, then you can ask in the forums: you've already been part of other big discussion forums, and even though I disagreed with you that time, at least it seemed possible to discuss with you, and that's what a forum is about. Also mods and Kirito (super mod) try to be available most of the time to hear people's opinions.

If it's something irl, well then I'd suggest you talk to your friends or to people that are special to you. If you want to talk to a stranger, feel free to send me a PM. I'm not joking, bad stuff can happen and we try to just find an escape, games can be a suitable way to do so.

2) You've been enduring 11 months of this situation, expecting it to change. That's not healthy. How DBOG works has been explained so many times, it's far from being a perfect system, but it works for a lot of persons. If you are here to be judgemental about how everyone "condone" such system, well then you should ask yourself why you were here all this time.

I think it's fair to say that it's because you wanted to experience again the game... but maybe it has disappointed you. And that's ok too. You don't have to be 24/7 in here. There are different type of players in the MMO community, all of them are or should be enjoyable. You can't expect to be as good as someone who plays the guitar 4 hours everyday if you only play smoke on the water's riff right? And there's no harm in that, because both should be enjoyable in different ways. But you cannot expect that by doing B you'll accomplish A results.

To end my personal answer, I ask you to
    a) Not accuse anyone without proof. If you have any proof of anything you say, I'll be glad to discuss it with you trhough PMs.
    b) Maybe not leave the game forever, but take a big break and then come back when Open Beta is ready. Do not use cash if you don't feel like it's for you and enjoy the game as you see fit.

Thank you,

Aru :dpeace:

• But in DBO TW I played having to use the cash shop to buy dogis for real donations. daneos isn't trying to rake in the money hes just trying to make this game as much like the original as possible.

• you my man (or should i say manchild) have no idea what you're talking about. dbo was, and will always BE FREE TO PLAY!
    cashers donate of their own free will, and idk when others money became your buisness. leaving such a disrespectful comment before you leave won't change anyone or anything, just your own perspective.
    i do not agree with anything of what you're saying, and with that...

adios my friend, hope you can play dbor sometime in 30 years

• those who have Earned their money can use it how they please.

THERE! That's my problem! There's a distinction between hosting donations to fund the hosting website, however It's evident that he's received enough money to run the server for years to come! To use the excess for himself is to profit off of property he doesn't own!

1) I will kindly ask you to show us who ever demanded you money, that is some bold accusation. If someone ever did, then that person should be punished.

I meant that metaphorically, my bad,

4) You can express your opinions in a proper manner, no need to say someone disgusts you, call names and again accuse - being it Daneos or a regular user, that doesn't matter - nonchalantly someone of many things in your thread.

To be honest, I figured that by posting any criticism of the server, I'd be autobanned... So I figured minaswell go down expressing my anger, I'll edit the first paragraph.

You are a founder, you were among the FIRST group of people that paid for something in here. Still, you are here on Novembre 2016, almost 11 months after your account has been created, saying that "enough is enough". I can only think of two scenarios:

Both of the scenarios listed aren't even close to true-! See, initially I knew I was helping to fund the server, and I was willing to do that! However, I didn't realize just how many players were going to join this server (I believe over 800+ players can play, assuming all of them got the krillin pack (which they didn't) that's a minimum of 12,000$!!! To be honest, the reason I started this thread was to express my disdain that Daenos is using the excess money for himself, and that people are trying to justify this!

Another quarrel I have with Daenos is that he has, on a multitude of occasions, ridiculed and mocked the DBOR community, and has by some means, hacked one of the main developers there. So what we have is a malicious developer profiting off work he doesn't own the rights to.

To end my personal answer, I ask you to
    a) Not accuse anyone without proof. If you have any proof of anything you say, I'll be glad to discuss it with you trhough PMs.
    b) Maybe not leave the game forever, but take a big break and then come back when Open Beta is ready. Do not use cash if you don't feel like it's for you and enjoy the game as you see fit.

While I appreciate your polite response, I can't support a community that attempts to justify the making of profit illegally. Unless it can be demonstrated that Daenos has no intention of using the money donated to him, my allegations will remain.

• Basically everything was said by people. But a real good reminder. If you gonna trash talk about Daneos, then at least learn to write his name. Like for real it's funny how you try to insult someone or trash talk about them and can't even spell their name properly.

• Both of the scenarios listed aren't even close to true-! See, initially I knew I was helping to fund the server, and I was willing to do that! However, I didn't realize just how many players were going to join this server (I believe over 800+ players can play, assuming all of them got the krillin pack (which they didn't) that's a minimum of 12,000$!!! To be honest, the reason I started this thread was to express my disdain that Daenos is using the excess money for himself, and that people are trying to justify this!
    Another quarrel I have with Daenos is that he has, on a multitude of occasions, ridiculed and mocked the DBOR community, and has by some means, hacked one of the main developers there. So what we have is a malicious developer profiting off work he doesn't own the rights to.

While I appreciate your polite response, I can't support a community that attempts to justify the making of profit illegally. Unless it can be demonstrated that Daenos has no intention of using the money donated to him, my allegations will remain.

" Daenos is using the excess money for himself" nope. he has it set aside for server costs. Unless you have access to his bank statements and / or proof he is doing otherwise then i suggest you stop accusing when you hold no ground.

" hacked one of the main developers there" Again wrong. Someone else. One of the 'trusted' developers( not naming names but i know who did it) there gave him a copy of their current work as he was tired or annoyed at someone there. (i'm still a supporter of both projects before you even think to accuse me of bias. i was and still do support DBOR more than this project in some aspects but DBOG in others)

"I can't support a community" That's fair enough. But don't jump in, accuse players and developers alike when you have nothing to base it on in regards to proof and evidence. And with all DUE respect if you can't support the community. Leave. That's not said with any turse tones. I sincerely wish you the best but don't be an absolute dick about it. You'll be remembered as what you're currently portraying which is an asshole.

• Well, I'm not going to post hate or disdain crap about accusations or grammar, my 2 cents are, it's a private server, the original DBO is dead.
    Why can't people just can't get over the fact that DBO has died. And Daneos is TRYING to revive the game that you guys used to love.
    But the fact that it's a private server won't ever change, all private servers are ran for money. Daneos might be different I don't know,
    no one does, but the fact doesn't change that you are able to play the game again and the staff does something for the players, as well as
    answer the questions of the community. And talking about DBOR, i'll not lie, if it comes out I will try it out, but it's not even a 99.9%
    of probability that I will stay with them, their DBO project is a hobby project, they are not going to work 24/7 on dbo.

• Another quarrel I have with Daenos is that he has, on a multitude of occasions, ridiculed and mocked the DBOR community, and has by some means, hacked one of the main developers there. So what we have is a malicious developer profiting off work he doesn't own the rights to.

this is by far one of the best things that daneos does,some of the playerbase are morons and use the forums to spam,petition and complain 24/7,about time a dev had the ''cojones'' to deal with them how they deserve.

for that daneos has my full support.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!