Over how many players stopped playing to wait for Open Beta ?

• About how many players stopped playing to wait for Open Beta ?
    Some are saying over 10k stopped and will play again in OB.
    Maybe moderators know better about this.

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• I highly doubt 10k people just suddenly banded together and stopped playing all at once, OP >.> Some of us aren't always playing as we have other things to do (like me playing NieR:Automata and Horizon Zero Dawn on my Ps4 Pro :P )

The fewer people playing the better the servers will run, so I have no complaints (can't stand all that awful lag Q.Q)

• the correct question is how many are going to leave the game NOW!Daneos nerfed the drop rate of stones EVEN MORE!That was the only hope for us who dont cash to get zeny!Its so stupid if he thinks there will be more cashers,i bet many will leave the game.

Why you say that he nerfed stones drop rate? i'm getting much stones as usual, so i don't see why people say that and what's more important, Daneos didn't say something about stone drop rate, and he knows that the communy wants a higher drop rate or at least balanced.

• Why you say that he nerfed stones drop rate? i'm getting much stones as usual, so i don't see why people say that and what's more important, Daneos didn't say something about stone drop rate, and he knows that the communy wants a higher drop rate or at least balanced.

dont get me wrong,there are many guys i know who are telling me that the drop rate of stones has nerfed and they grind a lot like me..why to say lie about that now and not in the past?They haven't to gain anything from this,i see too that the drop rate of stones has nerfed as hell...i used to grind over 5hours per day.

• Well, i have stopped playing for 3 4 months, and i play again during 1 2, i always wait for some updates to motivate myself, and sometimes i just get bored of waiting with no date, schedule or anything similar.

So i just play another games and i do check the forum occasionally, but im pretty sure that a lot of people does the same, and there are always new players, replacing the old ones who left the game, so it's a cycle.

No one can tell you how many players have stopped playing, not even Daneos, but im sure they are a lot.

• My thing right now,
    1- Have fun with friends!
    2- Get some more classes to lvl 70, I am very determined to make a DW
    3- Make more friends if possible!
    4- Help people around.
    5- Typically ENJOY MY SELF

I've been here for almost 2 years now, I no longer find waiting the game an issue, it's a regular thing to happen to any other game being developed!

Heck, back in the day, I worked in a game called ASDA2, which isn't at all an amazing game, but the wait took almost 3.5 years!

Hopefully people stop looking too much into the time taken, but instead look at the progress being made.
    At the end, we'll all gonna go to the Global Update Thread one day, and say that we were seeing the game grow as all of that was happening!

• I remember being anxious AF for the Adult and Master Class update and then relived once it came out xD
    Tough times right there haha

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!