General prices and users greed

• Am I the only one remembering that there were days in tw too where you farmed 7 hours with your turtle at the zombies and just getting 1-2 Stone?
    Not saying that the rate isn't too low, especially with more and more bots gone now, but idk if really nerfed that much. Different story for legendary gear.
    The economy moves and reacts, you can't expect it to stay at a price range all the time.
    With bots gone, prices increase, supply and demand...But yeah the inflation atm is way too crazy in my opinion too.

Farm if you don't want to pay too high. If everyone just boycot the high prices and the stones drop so rarely, it could also lead to just more ppl. hoarding them. Too little gain for the rare stones (like most ppl hoarding u40)...

How about just already bring the Wagu machine and make the coins to draw obtainable for a reasonable amount of tokens (not too low otherwise nobody might cash anymore to support the server and giving daneos a monetairly reward apart from all the thumbs up he gets from doing his work).

Also if you complain that your green book is getting resold with a 50% higher price it just means that you (however the good intentions) sold it way way way to cheap, didn't find the right price matching the current demand and supply and giving another one the clear chance of making a high percentage of profit.

• I don't agree any part of what you have said men if there is more stones the peopole who are selling the stones with " regular" price will have more stones and the general price will down cuz the guys who are selling the items too expensive will not sell then they down price

• There is peopole who don't care they buy when they want too they can't bee solider and don't buy

• The only solution I've seen after reading the entire thread is to create an npc with an specific price for all kind of stones, earrings, rings, etc. So it will make people sell them with a lower price, people will be still getting a lot of money selling items cheaper than the official shop.

you're the only one that got the solution. they keep complaining about stones drop when thats not the problem.
    if the stone drop is 1/2 every 2?4hour? the price is like this. sometimes at 70kk each.
    if the drop is 1/2 every 30 minutes will change someting? i think no.
    becouse they will keep selling them at higher prices than its real value.
    BUT if you make an npc, you'll always know where to get stones and at what price. but there is only a problem, what should be the price? a good balanced price for non cashers should be 10kk each blue red u70(not more then 10kk for sure).
    this way people dropping then can make ...maybe 9kk each one? gaining a little but making the game economy much better.

also:
    Checking on AH looking for some u50, i see that they cost 1kk each on average. so why u70 costs 30kk? sometimes as a guy stated in this thread even 90kk? the drop rate is the same i think, its just that lvl 70s wants to get easy money using the excuse that "their drop rate is shit OMG!!11!1" and sell them at 70kk. then i see people complaing that lvl 70 stuff costs too much.

• also:
    Checking on AH looking for some u50, i see that they cost 1kk each on average. so why u70 costs 30kk? sometimes as a guy stated in this thread even 90kk? the drop rate is the same i think, its just that lvl 70s wants to get easy money using the excuse that "their drop rate is shit OMG!!11!1" and sell them at 70kk. then i see people complaing that lvl 70 stuff costs too much.

More players are lvl70 and everyone wants to perfectionise their gear.
    Many players just upgrade their gear with things they drop or get cheap untill lvl70 gear. Heck i even sold every stone inkluding u65 because i knew i only would need it for a short time if i use it to upgrade.
    Again higher demand --> higher prices. (Apart from the crazy infaltion atm)

Personly i wouldn't mind a npc with stones, for my 3 max upgraded gears i needed 50-100 Stones each after +10. But then you can bet there will be 5 threads a week again that it is too easy to max your updates.

@posts before
    Also keep in mind that the donations are a part that keeps the server alive. Selling all cash items except dogis at a npc, who is gonna cash anymore on a frequent basis?

• More players are lvl70 and everyone wants to perfectionise their gear.Many players just upgrade their gear with things they drop or get cheap untill lvl70 gear. Heck i even sold every stone inkluding u65 because i knew i only would need it for a short time if i use it to upgrade.
    Again higher demand --> higher prices. (Apart from the crazy infaltion atm)

Personly i wouldn't mind a npc with stones, for my 3 max upgraded gears i needed 50-100 Stones each after +10. But then you can bet there will be 5 threads a week again that it is too easy to max your updates.

@posts before
    Also keep in mind that the donations are a part that keeps the server alive. Selling all cash items except dogis at a npc, who is gonna cash anymore on a frequent basis?

when the game will be officially realeased, there will be none with 1kkk of zenis or more, that should be the rime to make this npc.
    if you let a cash shop like its now, prices will always get higher.
    i said only dogis, but i meant no stones and consumables. maybe also skill reser books, as they help the player getting better, i think should be purchesable also with zenis.
    almost every f2p has a shop with almost only skins/clothes/dogis, and they gain a lot by that.
    look at League of Legends, 13 yo kids spend 1000 dollars on their skins(same as dogi).
    you have to think that a dogi is 5 usd after all.
    maybe they could change it to 10 usd, but they will still gain and make the game economy heltier

• No, i'm not a bot user, when i farm i do it searching for craft minerals and i don't know if is just luck but i'm getting same amount of stones.But what i think is that you guys that farm over 5 hours, are the ones who can get more benefits from an increase in drop rate, so yeah, i may think that you're lying because you want more $$, that's all, you may don't like but honestly i don't care.

Good luck with your farm

Well if you want more benefits too try to farm more and not insult players who spent a lot of time of hard work....also you cant be rich with 6-7 stones per day(you may dont get a purple or green)..you must be idiot if you believe i am lying because i want more $$..back then with 6-7 stones 4 reds and 3 blues you get less than 50kk per day.BUT YOU MUST WORK really HARD to get these money and its not a lot(back then)..So you believe ALL THE PEOPLE ARE LYING..THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE are saying tha drop rate of stones has nerfed,only bot users say that the drop rate hasnt nerfed..I DONT WANT MORE $$ I JUST WANT A FKING BALANCED DROP RATE,i cant farm for 5 hours to get only 2 fking stones..this is ridiculus!!!THERE is ALSO one more category of players here..who are buying cash and sell items from there or they exploit or they use hacks or whatever,they just dont grind never and they dont want a balanced drop rate of stones AND the 2nd category is the one that work hard for over 5hours(grinding) a day and they get shit!!!!!!!

• Well if you want more benefits too try to farm more and not insult players who spent a lot of time of hard work....also you cant be rich with 6-7 stones per day(you may dont get a purple or green)..you must be idiot if you believe i am lying because i want more $$..back then with 6-7 stones 4 reds and 3 blues you get less than 50kk per day.BUT YOU MUST WORK really HARD to get these money and its not a lot(back then)..So you believe ALL THE PEOPLE ARE LYING..THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE are saying tha drop rate of stones has nerfed,only bot users say that the drop rate hasnt nerfed..I DONT WANT MORE $$ I JUST WANT A FKING BALANCED DROP RATE,i cant farm for 5 hours to get only 2 fking stones..this is ridiculus!!!THERE is ALSO one more category of players here..who are buying cash and sell items from there or they exploit or they use hacks or whatever,they just dont grind never and they dont want a balanced drop rate of stones AND the 2nd category is the one that work hard for over 5hours(grinding) a day and they get shit!!!!!!!

I'm not even going to read that, i have been clear, and the only insulting here is You, maybe you need to learn more about reading comprehension, because i said " you may be lying" that means that there is the possibility and is not taking it as a fact, so please avoid insults.

Be polite if you want to be treated with respect and not like you look right now, a childish man, your "hard work" is just a choice.

• I'm not even going to read that, i have been clear, and the only insulting here is You, maybe you need to learn more about reading comprehension, because i said " you may be lying" that means that there is the possibility and is not taking it as a fact, so please avoid insults.

Be polite if you want to be treated with respect and not like you look right now, a childish man, your "hard work" is just a choice.

can you pleas don't talk about being polite ?

• i have learned to be polite with people are worthing to...you said before "But what i think is that you guys that farm over 5 hours, are the ones who can get more benefits from an increase in drop rate".This just doesnt make any sense..if you work hard then its logic to get more benefits,if you grind for 10 minutes then guess what..YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET BENEFIT!!Its the fking logic..So if you just cash or you use bots,there isnt another option to make money..i dont want to become rich,i just want to have a decent gear and i cant atm with this nerfed drop rate

• The drop isn't nerf it just fucking sucks 5 hour for 2 stones at a low percentage to upgrade your gear is cancer.

i have learned to be polite with people are worthing to...you said before "But what i think is that you guys that farm over 5 hours, are the ones who can get more benefits from an increase in drop rate".This just doesnt make any sense..if you work hard then its logic to get more benefits,if you grind for 10 minutes then guess what..YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET BENEFIT!!Its the fking logic..So if you just cash or you use bots,there isnt another option to make money..i dont want to become rich,i just want to have a decent gear and i cant atm with this nerfed drop rate

Finnally some normal peopole in this game i had start thinking that i was an alien thanks god

• Finnally some normal peopole in this game i had start thinking that i was an alien thanks god

as "normal people" you mean complete retards?
    First:
    Daneos stated tons of times that the drop rates are the same...so please stop with that fucking story.
    Second: this guy is saying that buying items on cash shop and selling them is something like terrible...disgusting...as cheating to make money, when its not.
    if I pay 5 usd, it my right to have some thing worth, that i can sell or use for my self.
    selling it isnt like cheating or hacking.
    Sure its a faster way then farming (meh,70kk per stone...THEN YOU COMPLAIN)
    but those usd comes from people working in real life.
    instead of keeping insulting and complaning about drop rates, go find a real job and "hard work" there for 5 hours, you'll gain more then 2 stones.
    I cant stand this thread anymore,the input was nice, but then turned into people just getting mad about stones that drop rarely and they cant afford buying to upgrade.
    Instead of thinking about the stones drop rate, think about why they are selling at those high prices, thats the point of this thread.
    if they cost less you could buy them and not spend 5 hours farming for 2

• I didnt say anything like that i said "So if you just cash or you use bots,there isnt another option to make money"..learn to read please, i didnt say that using cash is a terrible thing,you can do whatever the fk you want to do with your real money,i dont give a shit really,i just play on my own way..ALSO I DIDNT SAY USING CASH IS CHEAT THESE ARE YOUR WORDS NOT MINE!!..SO WITH YOUR LOGIC I HAVE TO WORK HARD IN MY REAL LIFE to put these money in the game so i can have a decent gear...well this too doesnt make sense,atm i am not going to spend a cent,but this is just my choice,i rather to spent more hours to the game to develop my gear instead to make rich Daneos..but guess what i cant have this option because prices atm has fked up and you know why?because the drop rate is really get nerfed thats why you see so high prices at the Auction House..before 2 months everyone could see bot users like Ting and many others who sold like 10 purples 10 greens 10 reds 10 blues PER DAY!!!!!NOW THESE GUYS barely can sell 2 purples and so on per day..

• I didnt say anything like that i said "So if you just cash or you use bots,there isnt another option to make money"..learn to read please, i didnt say that using cash is a terrible thing,you can do whatever the fk you want to do with your real money,i dont give a shit really,i just play on my own way..ALSO I DIDNT SAY USING CASH IS CHEAT THESE ARE YOUR WORDS NOT MINE!!..SO WITH YOUR LOGIC I HAVE TO WORK HARD IN MY REAL LIFE to put these money in the game so i can have a decent gear...well this too doesnt make sense,atm i am not going to spend a cent,but this is just my choice,i rather to spent more hours to the game to develop my gear instead to make rich Daneos..but guess what i cant have this option because prices atm has fked up and you know why?because the drop rate is really get nerfed thats why you see so high prices at the Auction House..before 2 months everyone could see bot users like Ting and many others who sold like 10 purples 10 greens 10 reds 10 blues PER DAY!!!!!NOW THESE GUYS barely can sell 2 purples and so on per day..

first of all, I'm pretty sure you edited your post.
    second thing, I didnt meant to say to spend cents of dollars on dbo, i just said that with those 5 hours working hard on the game, you could make enough money to get better equip, thats tru and you cant deny it.
    If the price is so high its not becouse of the drop rate, im pretty sure in the last 6 days its the same, but the price got so high fast.
    Thats just becouse of the players greed, not drop rate.
    The non lvl65/70 stones are pretty much at the same price, and if im not wrong the drop rate is the same isnt it?
    With my post I just meant to say that this is not the right thread to talk about your equip and the stones drop.
    Geez, today i found 1 purple,1 green, a couple of blue and red in 4 hours, its not 2 stones per 5 hours as you say.
    The drop rate IS low and always been,but daneos said that doesnt changed and I think the same.
    the drop rate as a pecentage you can be lucky and get 1 stones at first attempt or try for hours to get none, its just luck.
    The same thing is DB, last week i got 13 db in 4 hours, today 3 in 2 hours...but the drop rate is the same...

• FIRST THING,i DIDNT edit ANYTHING on my previous post you just dont know what you read,thats all!!!!!
    SECOND THING, NO you cant MAKE good equip with 2-3 stones per day,even you get the standard upgrades +3 for armors(+1,2,3 with green) +6 for weapons and sups(+7+8+9 with purple,which cost 300 or 400kk atm)..WELL guess WHAT...WITH 2-3 STONES PER DAY you cant make good gear!!!,,you said "you could make enough money to get better equip"...I will tell you again if you think you can make money with 2-3 stones per day with 5 hours grind i say again you are idiot...I THINK I AM SPEAKING TO A HUMAN BEING AND NOT WITH AN ALIEN...I am going to spam again my previous post,because you didint understand a shit of what i said "before 2 months everyone could see bot users like Ting and many others who sold like 10 purples 10 greens 10 reds 10 blues PER DAY!!!!!NOW THESE GUYS barely can sell 2 purples and so on per day..""SO its simply the high prices are because the drop rate of stones..end of discussion here about this..

ALSO you said""the drop rate as a pecentage you can be lucky and get 1 stones at first attempt or try for hours to get none, its just luck."" i am not counting in luck BECAUSE i grind a lot,you can be lucky or unlucky in 30 minutes NOT OVER 5 HOURS GRINDING..I know very well what grinding means and how the droprate of stones was and it is right now!!I was a hardcore grinding player,that was the only thing i was doing,so i dont need to explain me how the drop rate it was and it is now..

• FIRST THING,i DIDNT edit ANYTHING on my previous post you just dont know what you read,thats all!!!!!SECOND THING, NO you cant MAKE good equip with 2-3 stones per day,even you get the standard upgrades +3 for armors(+1,2,3 with green) +6 for weapons and sups(+7+8+9 with purple,which cost 300 or 400kk atm)..WELL guess WHAT...WITH 2-3 STONES PER DAY you cant make good gear!!!,,you said "you could make enough money to get better equip"...I will tell you again if you think you can make money with 2-3 stones per day with 5 hours grind i say again you are idiot...I THINK I AM SPEAKING TO A HUMAN BEING AND NOT WITH AN ALIEN...I am going to spam again my previous post,because you didint understand a shit of what i said "before 2 months everyone could see bot users like Ting and many others who sold like 10 purples 10 greens 10 reds 10 blues PER DAY!!!!!NOW THESE GUYS barely can sell 2 purples and so on per day..""SO its simply the high prices are because the drop rate of stones..end of discussion here about this..

ALSO you said""the drop rate as a pecentage you can be lucky and get 1 stones at first attempt or try for hours to get none, its just luck."" i am not counting in luck BECAUSE i grind a lot,you can be lucky or unlucky in 30 minutes NOT OVER 5 HOURS GRINDING..I know very well what grinding means and how the droprate of stones was and it is right now!!I was a hardcore grinding player,that was the only thing i was doing,so i dont need to explain me how the drop rate it was and it is now..

dude dont you think that maybe those who sells many stones per day its becouse the save them and the sell all at once?
    maybe its becouse this, i dont know for sure.
    and trust me, luck matters even in 5 hours.
    as i said before, 13 db last week, 5 this one, same time.
    so u see that matters!
    also yestersay i dropped something like 6 or 7 stones, so meh (never happened before to be honest).
    one stone is at least 30kk, so ye, you can be rich if you dont use them (but well, makes no sense).
    maybe these guys dont use stones, sell them and buy equip already upgraded as I do most of the time(?) dont know.
    just stop about this drop rate, its been days fighting for this, open a thread about it
    also dude, i never said the drop rate is good. they drop way less then they should, but I just dont think thats the problem of all prices rising (not just stones)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!