The economy is Fu** and this is our fault

• The economy is Fu**... and this is our fault
    Why that it’s a problem ?
    I will explain
    Lets imagine a really awesome item let’s call that item of ‘’Awesome stuff’’
    The original price of that item is 100KK
    Really expensive right ?
    If you get that item you can sell for 150kk or 95/90kk
    BUT !!!
    If you get that item and sell for 20kk you completly destroy the real valor of that item
    And this is a big freaking deal problem of hell FROM EVERYONE !
    Because if the item lose your original valor (100kk) and you sell for 20kk
    No one will put the item for 100kk or 25kk
    Everyone will sell for 10kk / 15kk...
    And with the time
    2kk, 1kk, 500k
    Can you see the problem ?
    You sell the ‘’Awesome Stuff’’ for only 2kk...
    THE ORIGINAL PRICE IS 100KK
    Everyone one is losing with this..

YOU NEED KEEP THE ECONOMY ALIVE !!!
    HOW YOU DO THAT ?
    1 –
    Look the original price of an item, for exemplo you have a awesome sub arm and have 5 dudes selling for 200kk, you have 2 options put for 250kk or 190kk. THAT IS THE LIMIT you never put a expensive item for 10kk or less.. NEVER

Please save the economy save the world – Heroes
    Keep the DBO GREAT AGAIN – Donald Mc Donald

in that image you can see 2 exemples
    33.png

this two itens have the original price for (80/100kk)
    BUT some crazy noob is selling for 1kk/10kk
    1KK !!!!
    it's a absurd...
    please guys really don't do this....

• ^^ hahahahahahaha....whut ? 100kk for res item?LOL i dont sell that...but who buy this item 100kk for to be resurect one time ? same price like White stone hahahahahahahahah,maybe chinese hacker?
    There is not original price... who say"its the original price for this item " :thumbup:
    This item is not 'your' item,they have the choice to sell like they want,its just YOU ,you want sell this shit to expensive....like dogi,dogi before it was 50kk to 200kk now is 300kk/400kk....its you're fault if game so expensive and people dont have CP can't buy item and ruined their life to farm lol for have LP bottle 2000kkk...its you,you ruined the game man....and iam casher....hot price is good for me but i don't follow youre way,all on dbo have the choice to do what they want...have nice day and don't rage :P

• So...
    IF YOU are constructing a new apartment and that apartment is in (pre open), you will use bad stuff there ? OR you will do a GOOD JOB, to be an example from a ''OPEN BETA'' ?

Doen't matter if is im pre open, open, or full
    it's a game, have people playing EVERY SINGLE DAY..

we need keep the game working fine..
    well it's my opinion

• ^^ hahahahahahaha....whut ? 100kk for res item?LOL i dont sell that...but who buy this item 100kk for to be resurect one time ? same price like White stone hahahahahahahahah,maybe chinese hacker?
    There is not original price... who say"its the original price for this item " :thumbup:
    This item is not 'your' item,they have the choice to sell like they want,its just YOU ,you want sell this shit to expensive....like dogi,dogi before it was 50kk to 200kk now is 300kk/400kk....its you're fault if game so expensive and people dont have CP can't buy item and ruined their life to farm lol for have LP bottle 2000kkk...its you,you ruined the game man....and iam casher....hot price is good for me but i don't follow youre way,all on dbo have the choice to do what they want...have nice day and don't rage :P

Hmm i understand your point

but let's see that exemple
    you pay cash, and buy a vegetto dogi (for exemple)
    and put for 300kk

another dude buy the same item
    and put for 10kk...

it's ruined right ?

afterall your cash item.. now
    don't have a vallor

• I get where you're coming from but the whole point of Pre beta is for people to be testing and helping the developer fix the game faster so we can move onto the actual release of the server. This is supposed to be where mistakes are made in terms of deals, money prices, builds, quests.

We are "testers first and players second" some people choose to ignore that and just play but that doesn't change a thing. All actual money donated is rewarding you with CP that will be refunded in full when OB starts so nothing to worry about there too.

I'm not saying your point isn't valid but this is the sort of thing that the community does as. the longer the game is up for the more money is in circulation. The value of 1kk will soon be 10kk the longer things are on for. It's a shame for those who can't be bothered to collect zeni and work for things but that's really how it works.

• not my problem after that :D and trust me if they sell vegito dogi 10kk i buy and sell 200kk lol but i understand you np,but before i use cash point iam happy to found less price on item :D is the poor girl noob on tw who talk to ya :D

• I get where you're coming from but the whole point of Pre beta is for people to be testing and helping the developer fix the game faster so we can move onto the actual release of the server. This is supposed to be where mistakes are made in terms of deals, money prices, builds, quests.

We are "testers first and players second" some people choose to ignore that and just play but that doesn't change a thing. All actual money donated is rewarding you with CP that will be refunded in full when OB starts so nothing to worry about there too.

I'm not saying your point isn't valid but this is the sort of thing that the community does as. the longer the game is up for the more money is in circulation. The value of 1kk will soon be 10kk the longer things are on for. It's a shame for those who can't be bothered to collect zeni and work for things but that's really how it works.

I understand...
    well i hope you're right

• take my deslike at first let mee thank you for you'r post
    you got a point in " the econnomy is uslees know" i agree but can we talk about dogi prices ? stones ? legendary items ? the white stones prices are pertty expensive it is same for the dogis that's why the game econommy is broken and again thanks for this topic

• That's stupid .

The economy in Pre-Beta doesn't matter. it will all be wiped to 0 so it will be reset for Open-Beta.

Yeah right , cause tw's economy was just fineeee, please stop giving Pre-Open Beta as a fking excuse to everything because it isn't ffs .

I get where you're coming from but the whole point of Pre beta is for people to be testing and helping the developer fix the game faster so we can move onto the actual release of the server. This is supposed to be where mistakes are made in terms of deals, money prices, builds, quests.

Bro , you have that "issue" everywhere it's not just in this game. Don't tell me you just realised that , you have that even in real life and it's not really a problem, if they wanna sell something cheaper it's their problem , prices get up and down all the time it's like you said , "economy" , you can't stop the business flow just by saying people to don't do it. Prices at least in games depend on the difficulty to obtain the item or the actual quantity in the market so by this i can tell you how impossible it is to prevent it . :)

• i don't really care about the price to be honnest, most prices on AH/personal shop are overpriced, I always sell items far below the prices that are currently here.

The only real thing this game needs is honnesty, which most people on the internet lack due to being greedy and selfish (it's the internet, what you gonna do). Still there are some folks out there (like me) that want to bargain at a fair price or even give something for free if it is doable.

Some people don't know the prices as well, so in order to get a good economy check is to release a price check on the forums/wiki that gets updated every week or even every day if possible.

+ Pre-open beta, I could sell a legendary stick for 1 zeni and don't even care about it and this will be the case when the official server launches. If i have everything i wanted i will give away free prizes to everyone, maybe even hold events with the staff for giveaways or scavenger hunts. It's what makes the community alive.

• i dont really get you..if you mean that the prices are lower than they should to be,then maybe you are playing a different game..the prices are so over fking priced and they are not cheaper than they should be...you are talking about a ressurection popo and a party resurrection popo,REALLY NIGGA WTF...Look at ALL THESE PRICES AT STONES AND LEG ITEMS STUFF..the economy cant be destroyed by such useless items such popo items,but it can easily be destroyed by stones or legendary items or crafted gear...You completely dont have an idea at prices now or you just saying all these by purpose,if you get what i mean....

• just because they disappear from the shop, that doesn't mean they were bought...

Also, it's pre-open beta, and the economy of games will always go like this. Starts small, cuz no one has the money. Then it rises slowly and stops at one point. People later take on themselves to raise the prices to get more for less (that's life) and then GG ...

As I said before, this was something inevitable, but the speed at which people make the change is bad. Most of the newer players can't really keep up with the newer prices due to the OP rising of prices.

No need to blame people, if you dont want to buy.. dont! There are many people willing to actually give items for much smaller prices (I bought some dogis from friends for less than 100kk when they go for 250kk+, just make good choices)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!