Seriously ? Mail ..

• well... Its not a joke. And its quite sad if you dont want to level up. You can (if you want) put those low level items in the auction house for high prices and buy them with your alts. I am guessing not many people would buy low keel items of they are high in price...

This will guarantee your money and items

• The reason for this @JanecoPT was because people were using bots to spam mails to users and fill up their mail boxes making them unable to buy items from the AH (it would spend their zeni but give no item) as well as spam requests for zeni "SCAM"

If you don't like it start using dual client or you just have to get used to the time limit.

This is an update to help people. not hurt them.

• Tips to new noobs upcoming open beta's and even the current noobs!

If you planing to play different classes and keep them or share them or whatever you do i recomend ya to make allot of account

4 accounts for 4 different majin buffs

1 account for pure pve farming (either you go turtle or dw or plasma izi farming)

1-4 accounts for pure pvp

the reason for this is the dual client is now open for us to abuse and its ofc make it allot of easier to lvl up or whatever you do

most people crying for not to be able to do that and that cause of your main is in the same account ... well rip you
    you can carry yourself by using your pve account and you can make yourself look strong by using majin accounts just to buff 1 character or even more

most people will ofc use the dual client to trade with each other so they dont waste zeni or time to send over 1 small item or even allot

some people sell or trade their account depends on class for what ofc and they are happy for not losing just 1 account with more then 1 character in it for something or so ofc the email will get the account back some means scam and such but its up to who you trust and who they trust since this game is based of giving trust and dont be stupid to break rules and get scammed and cry for daneos help to get it back or something just cause you bought a account and that email isnt yours and such!

• You can't just call new players noobs.

• Noob: a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet.

So yeah.. New players are noobs.

Nothing wrong with saying it.

Noob means somebody who has played for a while and can't be good.
    Newbie is the correct word for it because these newbies can learn unlike people who we call noobs.

• I'll consider dual client when I get a second new monitor.
    I like to have everything set up in a way that lets me avoid jumping around from window to window '-'

I'm not gonna bother with this anymore. I'll see what I can do once I can actually play this for real. (After Open Beta, still early for me)

• Like one would need so many accounts.

• This is old thread and such as this, it will be locked.

[errorbox]Everyone please do not make new posts in month or more old threads, thank you.[/errorbox]

[infobox]Thread Locked![/infobox]

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!