Currently what are the drop rates for stones?

• This is the formula I found, although I do not believe that there is a 10% chance to receive a legendary item. I believe there has to be factored in that this is non TMQ/UD or dungeon related and that you probably are talking about normal mobs. So that would quickly come down to 0.5-1% for a stone drop.

• Farming is one of my best skills in any RPG. I can spend hours doing it regardless of getting anything or not. As I said, it's all about patience.

same for mee i don't care about the drop rate there is 2 things that make mee rage as a mad man the first is that i'am farming in a spot and someone come and start bashing mobs in the spot where i'am farming or i farm then someone come and try to kill the dragon ball mobs ingnioring mee the second thing is that i farm for like 5 hours for nothing and someone come and do 1 agro then boom a stone what i'am trying to say is that peopole who are farming for hours and other who just started shouldn't have the same chance of drop rate i explain :
    let's say that the chance of drop rate is like 0.1 % so for each mob u have 0.1 % to get a stone it stay the 0.1% for each mob and for each mob killed u get 0.1% x 2 it become 0.2 ...ect so u keep the 0.1 and u get a bit more for you'r time wasting !!

• Has passed a week since i created this post and i been farming 24/7 and still can get a simple green or purple stone.
    Nice drop rate dude.
    Im so sad, 2 weeks ago i could get one green or purple stone per day but now anything.
    I know the Daneos' purpose is to make the game more interesting and difficult to make the people dont leave the game but this is so frustrating.
    sry for my english

• The drop rate hasn't been touched or changed at all since the TMQ and UD boost for drops.

I somehow got 4 stones within 4 hours earlier today but i can go 2 or 3 days of farming and if i'm lucky get 1 black one.

Has passed a week since i created this post and i been farming 24/7 and still can get a simple green or purple stone.
    Nice drop rate dude.
    Im so sad, 2 weeks ago i could get one green or purple stone per day but now anything.
    I know the Daneos' purpose is to make the game more interesting and difficult to make the people dont leave the game but this is so frustrating.
    sry for my english

• the most intersting part form what u have said is that u was droping 1 purpul per day wich is totaly impossible even if u are the reancarnation of luck it self Sorry to despoint u i have enough experience farming to tell u that 1 purpul a day is clearly impossible ( i still agree the part that the drop rate needs a buff )

• Sorry to disappoint but "totaly impossible" Is 100% not true.

It is very unlikely but it is indeed possible. I'd be amazed if it happened but it's entirely possible. again, it's a game of numbers and luck.

the most intersting part form what u have said is that u was droping 1 purpul per day wich is totaly impossible even if u are the reancarnation of luck it self Sorry to despoint u i have enough experience farming to tell u that 1 purpul a day is clearly impossible ( i still agree the part that the drop rate needs a buff )

• it have to change this game is 80 % luck too much luck in the game the whole game is depending by luck we need to elaborate a solution i honnestly don't beleive that someone who is farming since 5 hours have the same chance as someone who is farming for 2 hours it isn't fair at all

• Of course it isn't fair. It's a probability and luck. However it is 100% fair as every single person will have the same chances regardless. You can't boost or reduce your or others. so it's fair.

You have to remember this is the last part of the game. It's not supposed to be given easily. it's an MMO and you need to work hard to be the best of the best.

it have to change this game is 80 % luck too much luck in the game the whole game is depending by luck we need to elaborate a solution i honnestly don't beleive that someone who is farming since 5 hours have the same chance as someone who is farming for 2 hours it isn't fair at all

• All you have to do this:

If you are online and want to farm, make yourself a goal that's easy to obtain (make certain piece of armour with X, get 10 million zeni from pure item selling in the NPC shop,...).

Only focussing on something that has a low drop rate can be discouraging and maybe even stressfull. Just farm with a certain goal you can achieve, even if you are getting 0 good items from farming.

• Of course it isn't fair. It's a probability and luck. However it is 100% fair as every single person will have the same chances regardless. You can't boost or reduce your or others. so it's fair.

You have to remember this is the last part of the game. It's not supposed to be given easily. it's an MMO and you need to work hard to be the best of the best.

You got a point here , i agree

All you have to do this:

If you are online and want to farm, make yourself a goal that's easy to obtain (make certain piece of armour with X, get 10 million zeni from pure item selling in the NPC shop,...).

Only focussing on something that has a low drop rate can be discouraging and maybe even stressfull. Just farm with a certain goal you can achieve, even if you are getting 0 good items from farming.

i farm until i got my invontary full of mystery items i go open them and go farm again !! but while u farm u can't keep thinking about stones dude

• All you have to do this:

Rather than hunt for 10kk or something like that, hunt for Craft Materials!
    Not many people do this while it is one of the most beneficial things you can do!

If you gather your whole bag full of items you dont really need (mystery items that sadly didnt turn into stones), you can disassemble them and get craft materials which you can either:
    1- Use them to make stuff if you have max Craft Level, those items can sell for quite a decent amount of money.
    2- Sell the 250 07Materials for a decent amount of money!

This takes way less time than just getting money through hunting and selling.
    I personally do this alot to help me craft :ok_hand:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!