<CLASSES> How do you think we should balance classes?!

• I also believe that Fighter Pots and Turtle Books should be removed entirely. It isn't right for two classes out of 12 get their own, special item.

Hah, what a killjoy.

For PvP and the CC dungeon, I agree they should definitely and absolutely not be allowed. That said, there's no harm in letting players have a little fun with something overpowered in the normal world. You're playing games for fun, after all, and it's not harming anyone. Dodge pots only last 30 seconds and then cooldown for 20 minutes, so it's not like it turns PvE into cheese. Besides, the Turtle Book outside of PvP is just a convenience at best.

• Hah, what a killjoy.

For PvP and the CC dungeon, I agree they should definitely and absolutely not be allowed. That said, there's no harm in letting players have a little fun with something overpowered in the normal world. You're playing games for fun, after all, and it's not harming anyone. Dodge pots only last 30 seconds and then cooldown for 20 minutes, so it's not like it turns PvE into cheese. Besides, the Turtle Book outside of PvP is just a convenience at best.

I disagree. The cooldown on Bitter Tea is a problem in itself for CCBD, as well as the 5-10 second stun that occurs afterward. As for the book, the fact that it drains LP/EP depending on Gender is a reason NOT to use it in CCBD. It's also the reason no one uses Super Saiyan, Kaioken, or Pure Majin within CCBD. Because the constant drain will screw you over, especially during the cutscenes that play after each floor where you have no player input.

MAYBE for female Turtle Hermits the book can be, if used properly, useful, but that also means you need a stack of at least 200 to prevent the constant EP drain once the RP Ball charges run out.

However, I will agree that either the Turtle Book needs a cooldown period, or Bitter Tea needs it's cooldown removed. The ONLY build that would make sense for Bitter Tea anyway would be one using Thunder combined with Gloves of Attack Speed and whatever other Attack Speed buffs are available. Hits quick and evades quick at the cost of losing skills AND a 5-10 second stun. It's really quite an All-or-Nothing build that's only useful in 1v1.

But I do agree that they should at least not be allowed in Budokai.

• While I can agree with the EP Drain being problematic in CCBD, everywhere else it's not a problem. The drain is easily fed by doing nothing outside of combat. And the forms revert when EP drops below 10%. So in actuality, you're gaining an 80% extra EP pool for casting skills on top of the minor buffs to stats (or in the Pure Majin case on top of powerful AoE attacks). Not only that, but SS/PM can also last extremely long due to this. I've actually had SS recharge fully before my first use ever ran out. On numerous occasions. Sadly, the same cannot be said about Great Namekian, which doesn't have a drain, but rather only lasts for 10 minutes. And trust me, I'd rather not have a 10 minute timer added to SS.

• SSJ does not drain that much and it is really good at this level. If you want to mantain SSJ, go get 21% ep recovery buff from majins. It is the best option and so far I've never ran out of SSJ because of EP with it.

• I have only 2 opinions the close rage heroes and 2 suggestions about the balance.

Opinions:

Then close range heroes start at second line, equal then the second line heroes(healer, turtle, long range tanks etc) then close range heroes need go inside first line(get closer). And untill second line heroes have heals-(close heal with long att.), tank skills(position change skills) then the first line heroes needs stuns and gap closer skills also.
    And long range heroes if have debuffs(with stun or not) than close range heroes have get\gap closer sklills(with stun or not).

And i think if 1 hero have more 32targets skills, then he will be good at 32v32 situation not the 1 targets situations 1v1(but they have also 1targets debuffs).

Suggestions:

-all skills\debuffs cost with skill ponits would be equal than the skill\debuffs make, included "min" and "max" range.

-the skills\debuffs with 3-4 skill points not add from 0m to 35m effects and low cast time.

That is,

-If problem the "max range" then would be problem the "min range" also.
    -And if problem the skills balance then would be problem the skills cost and skills level.

If a skill spent only 3-4 skillpoint, give only from 15m to 25m effects and lower dammage\effect value with 2 sec cast time. But you sell more skill point the skill\debuff such as 7-10, will be "more range to far" and also "near range to close (from 0m to 35m\45m) and higher dammage\effect value and low\0 cast time.
    If the skills op, then not need nerf or remove only give them more "skill points".

This result,

Someone need "1v1 turtle" he make many sp to 1 target debuffs\skills and will be weaken to area attacks. But someone make good "kame turtle" spend more skill ponts to skills and this skills became OP with weak debuffs.

And some op "named"debuffs also would be cast time not only the skills. Suchs as "Payful Doll" or "Hesitation"

And if the skill close range skills(Tank or MA skills) cut them 2 pieces. Active and Passive pieces.

Because Range skills also have 2 pieces: active (attack) skill and passive (defensive) range.

Tank: 5sp active (att) skill and 5sp passive (def) lp skill.
    MA : 5sp active (att) skill and 5 sp passive (def) dodge skill.

And long range heroes if have debuffs(with stun or not) than close range heroes have get\gap closer sklills(with stun or not).

Thx.

• The cooldown on Bitter Tea is a problem in itself for CCBD, as well as the 5-10 second stun that occurs afterward.

Revoking the fact that the dodge pot never worked in the CCBD anyway, you appear to have no sense of timing. You don't bust out a dodge pot just 'cus. You bust it out when you're low on LP and sense the healer may not get to you soon, if you accidentally got all the aggro from a ton of mobs, if you think you can win within 30 seconds at any point, or when you know there's a huge attack coming that may murder you, just to name a few examples. You're pretty much invincible for 30 seconds using dodge pots....you'd have to be a fool to assume there's no use for something like that. Honestly, as awesome as the dodge pot is, we shouldn't let people exploit it on the ultimate end-game challenge.

It's also the reason no one uses Super Saiyan, Kaioken, or Pure Majin within CCBD. Because the constant drain will screw you over

Oh? Please explain how I remain Super Saiyan in my daily CC50 runs then. The ones where I'm spamming Blitz Fist, Quick Attack and Kidney Shot(Greatest EP wasters) just to make things go faster, and STILL have full EP at all times? If your team has a competent Dende, you never need to worry about EP. The only person in my party I've ever seen low on EP is the Dende herself, but she's only level 51(along with the other guys not being that strong) and doesn't have the lvl70 maxed EP% passive. Something tells me you either hardly have experience in the CC, or you had to deal with garbage healers.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: The EP drain. My Kami the EP drain. This has been one of the biggest complaints about these transformations thus far, and who can blame them? Fighters and Swordsman can barely maintain them for long while the rest of the classes, while better at maintaining it, can't utilize it fully without needing to heal every so often. Kaio-Ken gets off lucky with this problem thanks to it having SP, but only by a small margin. The point is, the drain for these transformations needs to be reduced. This change wouldn't be problematic in PvP since transformations aren't used, but it will do wonders for PvE stuff such as CCBD, UD, and even farming.

1: Well, I certainly can blame them. After all, their arguments only hold water for level 40 Martial Artists who refuse to get Energy on their gear. Around level 50 onwards, upkeeping SSJ is easy even for MAs. If it weren't for me wanting to use Thunder, switching channels/logging out which obnoxiously removes my transformation, dying or untransforming for Dragonbuffs....I would never NOT be a Super Saiyan. SSJ is always cooled down already when I'm still using it, and you want it become even easier? Should we rename the human race to the Super Saiyan race if your suggestion goes through?

And before you say something in the vein of doing this anyway just for the level 40s, remember that they could've wished for HTB2 and Dragonbuffs too. If they want SSJ so early, they should be ready to deal with the consequences. Either level up, get ENG gear, beg some poor healer/buffer for help, use it when you actually need it, or just deal with resting.

2: Kaioken doesn't drain less with more SP. It drains 140LP at 3SP, AND 1SP. That rumor's been debunked countless times.

3: PvP or no, how would you lose SSJ in single fight anyway? You'd have to purposely waste as much EP as possible, somehow NOT kill your enemy while doing so, AND refuse to use EP healing items. All SSJ requires is you taking a rest every now and then between battles to compensate for your higher power output. You can also speed up the resting process with drinks, or delay it by spamming instant EP-heal items.

• Okay so I'm going to repeat this suggestion because I have more info to add.

------Item/Stat Name: Human/Majin Armor

--Current item effect/value: Defense stat Varies

--How you wanna change that item effect or value: Despite all the cool artwork done by NTL for promoting the game and such, most armor that isn't Crafted or found in TMQs just plain suck. What I'd like to see is armor with defense values equal to that of Namekian armor, who got lucky and have better armor than Humans and Majins in terms of defense. This will allow players to go for Legendary, lvl 70 armor pieces with stats such as 34 CON or 39% anti-crit. Granted the defense will not surpass Crafted armor, but again the Legendary values will make up for the difference. This also prompts players to farm for Legendary armor so that they can get these values.

I went in the game and got some crappy lvl 70 armor for Humans and Namekians. Here are the defense values for the top.

9ENd9W4.png

This is the lvl 70 Turtle Hermit armor. Now here's the Namekian armor.

KyU0O9f.png

Notice the difference in defense values? While the physical defense is the same for both armors, the difference in the energy defense stat for the Namekian armor is nearly double the the Human armor (407 difference to be exact). This also applies to Majin armor as they share their defense values with Humans, although they have a higher stat in the opposite defense value. So why, then, should Namekians be graced with armor with that good defense while Humans and Majins are restricted to using crafted or TMQ armor. It's double annoying that these armors can also be found as Legendary making Humans and Majins miss out on massive stat boosts. As I said earlier, I suggest that the defense values for lvl 70 armor should match Namekian armor in terms of base defense to make it a good alternative to craft and TMQ armor due to their higher stat base, but low drop rate. This doesn't make craft and TMQ useless though since they can be easier to obtain as opposed to lvl 70 legendary armor.

• Agreed with everything, very good suggestions, excluding the Cyclone and Draconic Roar. Tanks are not dodgers, from each 10 attacks, a tank will dodge 1, if not 0. Also, considering what you said about other classes having stat debuff reductions, , i think that the 25% phys reduction should go on Cyclone. OR changing 10% hit rate reduction for 6/12/18/24/30% dodge reduction, since DW's are mostly in need of focus gear and they cant focus into aim for higher CON, and not only mobs dodge a lot for DW's, bosses have a damn high dodge, and you are not going to touch them as other classes.

I mean it's terribly annoying to cast a 3 sec skill, hoping not to get kd'ed, paralysed, confused, and when u successfully cast Special Beam Cannon, you miss the skill on 4 mobs and kill 5.

For Dragon's Pledge, its really useless, your healer will have you most of the time at 100, 80 70% LP, and not even at PvP, just considering that block rate is totally TRASH when it comes to PvE and somehow PvP too because you are not a SM. The cooldown is so high that the skill should be just DAMN OP, not even the best stuns, disables, buff, have that long CD, but this skill does, being just pathetic.

And Dragon's Protection is just bad for PvE and PvP, not because of the 4k LP, since your healler will take care of it, and not even solo, you can just use DP, but as you said. Duration needs a huge boost and cooldown reduction. The skill is mostly for dungeons rather than soloing, so idk if its because the 1788 is not enough or the calc is not that good, but you are a tank with 6k def, and you use Dragon's Protection and you barely see a difference, and i doubt your team does aswell. The skill should keep your party safe somehow, it would highly constrast SK's and DW's, an aggressive tank and a defensive one.

• Oh? Please explain how I remain Super Saiyan in my daily CC50 runs then. The ones where I'm spamming Blitz Fist, Quick Attack and Kidney Shot(Greatest EP wasters) just to make things go faster, and STILL have full EP at all times? If your team has a competent Dende, you never need to worry about EP.

Uh, that's not YOU maintaining your costs. That's someone else maintaining your costs FOR you. Try again.

• Because Namekians (DW and SK) are tankers?

Ofc tankers will have higher def than DPS classes and higher HP, it is natural lol.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Uh, that's not YOU maintaining your costs. That's someone else maintaining your costs FOR you. Try again.

tumblr_inline_mthc79Iofo1rlqqp4.gif

....I....see....so you've never gone inside the CC dungeon. A Dende is a required part of the team to keep everyone's EP up in the CCBD, SSJ or not. No Dende? Then you're not running the CC dungeon. I shouldn't have to explain this to someone making suggestions on the game's balance. Look, just....please do a little research before posting suggestions, we're respectfully taking your posts seriously and into consideration, after all.

------Class Name: Fighter

----Skill or Passive name: Ki Burst KiBurst.png

--Current skill effect: Cuts skill EP consumption by 41%.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Grants 41 ENG

With all this talk about Super Saiyans drains, I feeI I should bring this passive up. Everyone I know who got this skill grabbed it because they hoped it'd reduce SSJ's drain. It doesn't. Most of a Fighter's skills barely strain your EP at all, so this is a waste. Changing "EP Cost" to "Energy" still won't benefit Fighters much, but for way-too-early level 40 Super Saiyans, the 15 instant ENG this skill provides will help. We may as well have this garbage skill make some overeager SSJ fanboys happy, 'cause right now we're just jealous of our Swordsman brothers that get 17 p.critrate instead of....this.

• Mostly correct except the fact that you can actually go to CCBD at least up to F50 without a dende in your party. If you have a poko, F50 is just a piece of cake. Even if you don't have a poko, it is still very doable for many players. If you have one or two pokos in a speed party, I think they can clear even F70 or higher.

I knew what you intended to say but just wanted to point out what has been written above.

• It's 85 LP for EVERY class and EVERY race.

• This doesn't reflect the DBOG Staff. It's only my opinion...

1- I don't know how you'd ever manage to do cc70 with 2 Pokos and no Dendes.

2- I'm assuming none of you is putting the fact that Dende is 100% needed only for their EP regen buff, which, without it, you can't actually RUN CC.

3- I tried multiple times, by the time you pass 3 floors, your EP is 100% at the ground with nothing you can do about it.

If anyone has some input on this that apparently I'm no aware of recently, do tell...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!