Do not try to craft 28 con gears.

• As the title says, seems like this change was either on purpose, or something went wrong, but currently the highest stat you can get for a Lv70 rare item, is 24.

This is also the same for drops.

So far what I've noticed :

- Lv70 legendary subweapon max hitrate is 235

- Lv70 legendary armors is either 29 or 30, i'd say probably 30.

- Lv70 rare never goes above 24 (con,foc,dex,sol,str,eng).

- Lv60 rare max stat is 21.

However, some people claim (and showed me) of 24-26% speed weapon drops.

Long story short, don't go around trying to craft 28 con gear, it won't work.

• This is the most dumb change since props. I hear it's because Daneos might be planning to up the level cap at some point, and he'd understandably feel like getting 18 critrate, 44% crit damage, or 32% attack speed weapons would be waaay too OP.

But here's a very simple solution to that problem. Just make every new weapon you release past the lvl70 cap have the exact same substats as level 70 weapons, and merely increase their base stats. Example:

Legendary Gloves Lvl70
    Base Power = 250
    Max critrate = 13
    Max Attack Speed = 26%

Legendary Gloves Lvl80
    Base Power=350
    Max critrate= 13
    Max Attack Speed = 26%

Now you don't ever have to worry about every class becoming a DPS because of attack speed, or people getting to max critrate/LP%, without ruining the current game. Still, personally, I think you'd probably wanna work on expanding this end-game content rather than some new levelcap making the current end-game content&gear obsolete later.

• this is only rumors interms of increasing the level cap dont spread them unless the dbog team announces stuff like that dont believe it.

It was the only way I could see this change making "sense". If this isn't the case, then it's just the same old story of Daneos nerfing stats that affect every class rather than nerfing whatever was unbalanced in the first place....and that'd just mean he's still doing a horrible job at balancing.

• It WAS on Purpose...

Updates

- DOT def calculation

- Dragonball Scramble Event

- Shenron reward bound by default

- UD/BID accessory are bind by default

-- Dogi ball stats updated

- No longer possible to get anti crit

- Attack speed now only possible into hair dogi

- Random max stats decreased

What the hell.... Now looking at it I think this was meant for dogi balls but now affects everything.

• I have my doubts regarding this "update" since we wasn't told about it.

And even if this was for a new lvl cap, how would DECREASING the max stats instead of INCREASING make sense? Or ehy test this on a server where lv70 is the max, if on dev server lv100 is the max.

I just really hope what is he doing, because at this rate, everything from retail is getting nerfed.

• Yeah most people and I wouldn't of never notice this because we already have max stats gear

this is only rumors interms of increasing the level cap dont spread them unless the dbog team announces stuff like that dont believe it.

It stupid why the hell are they worry about increasing the level cap when still have to stuff to added/ fix in the game. It seem so out of place as well, we've seen the level 80 armor weapons and shit but is there content to give out this stuff even there? like I couldn't imagine there being un bugged new maps to support leveling up to 100 from level 70.

• You've confused, it's the opposite.

From our perspective, he is right. New players already had little to none chance on gearing up themselves, now they can't even get max stats anymore, and don't come with the "this is just a test server" bs.

I understand that Daneos is working on something, good to know- but at the current state it is only a huge nerf.

• From our perspective, he is right. New players already had little to none chance on gearing up themselves, now they can't even get max stats anymore, and don't come with the "this is just a test server" bs.

I understand that Daneos is working on something, good to know- but at the current state it is only a huge nerf.

I'm sorry I was confused, I thought it was meant that it is not official that there will be more levels and that the Nerf is referred to current statistics (which is not yet official).

I didn't say that I agree to this change, therefore the DBOG Team are going to debate on this subject.

Regards

• I'm sorry I was confused, I thought it was meant that it is not official that there will be more levels and that the Nerf is referred to current statistics (which is not yet official).

I didn't say that I agree to this change, therefore the DBOG Team are going to debate on this subject.

Regards

Don't take me the wrong way, we're friends and I know that this situation is kinda shitty for the players, and I didn't want to offend you or Daneos either, it's just simply the fact that he changed something that is basically the only thing that remained the same, which is the max available stats.

Now that it's fully decreased, people whom already have 28 con +15 are nearly impossible to be compared to, since the new players cannot get above 24 (crafting wise).

4 con wouldn't matter, but 12 does. If you get what I am pointing at.

• We still don't know whether leave it like that or put it as was always, we are still debating it.

You don't know? So you're saying there's any reason whatsoever to even consider keeping this garbage update around? May I please inquire on who sparked this "debate" with Daneos in the first place so I may personally castrate them and sell their reproductive organs on the black market?

........that was a joke. Anyway, if there's no seriously big reason to touch global stats affecting everyone, then...don't.

• You don't know? So you're saying there's any reason whatsoever to even consider keeping this garbage update around? May I please inquire on who sparked this "debate" with Daneos in the first place so I may personally castrate them and sell their reproductive organs on the black market?

...okay, that was out-of-character, but if there's no seriously big reason to touch global stats affecting everyone, then don't.

EchoSon, I don't decide this. If it were for me it would put it as it was always and in the future look what to do (as for example your proposal or others).

That's why we have to debate with Daneos.

Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!