help lower levels by giving them some zenny.

• hi,i am an old school player of this game(kiraGr,johnGr)..and the economy right now in the game is so messed up..please help lower levels by giving them some zenny..i have already gave all my zenny to lower levels(1-30)..its so hard for them to buy gear,even at their level..and you all know even lower level gears are so expensive(crafted) and maybe they cant even repair their gear..i gave around 400kk already..right now i dont have money even for repair..let them to enjoy the game,as we did,before economy messed up..and dont forget,this game is beta yet..so instead of trying to be the most OP character in the game,try to give some happiness to these guys!My name in the game right now is Christin..so if someone wants zenny 1kk is all i can afford for every one who will send me message...

• i have 4 chars lvl 70..all with good gear..a dw with 10+ all gear,fighter with +15 gloves,a swordman lvl 60+ and now i have a turtle with name christin lvl 70 too..i put my account names in the thread kiraGr,JohnGr ....i dont need the money..i know what money means in this game..i have farm a lot more than you think..also i gave my name so,low levels can whisper me so i can give them money...so please dont be ignorant..Also all these players you are referrering too..about the op gears..they used to upgrade it with the old system and you couldnt break your gear back then..now with the new upgrading system,you cant have that op gear you used to

• Well mate there is no need for such a thing since, you will always start with PVE character 1st.

You earn cash by selling items to NPC's, from quests too.

You will start crafting soo you do not need to buy gears.

You will sell stones and good gear to earn cash.

Everyone starts like this and if you making alts, just mail some cash to your alts.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• i am talking for low levels..this is how a complete character lvl 70 can earn some money..these are methods that cant a low level player cant do..because 1..crafting costs ton of money if you want to get something good(except your are super lucky) and you talked about stones..well,here i laugh so hard..because first)drop rate is terrible and second,low stones u11-u50 dont cost much..u70 are the real deal...i am talking about helping low level players.even 1kk i give to each one..i help them to craft..do you know how much money are 1kk for them?they are feeling so excited,lol...

• What are you talking about?

Ofc crafting cost but you can sell items and you can sell stones for few milions and then craft for yourself.

It is enough zeni for starting point and it is cheaper to craft for yourself than to buy armors.

It is just time consuming to collect trash items and sell them to NPC to have starting point cash.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Reason Being, it's POB with a "testing" cash shop amongst other factors we will not be dealing with when the game goes fully live after the restart so the economy is beyond brutal at this point. I am sure many players help out lower levels, new players and such like myself I usually end up at the end of most my live streams giving lower levels stones, gear and such.

• Honestly, I can see what you're saying but it's unnecessary. Everyone's started at the bottom and have made their way to the top, if they can do it with no gear and or money to spare, then why can't these new lower levels? Everytime I get asked for zeni or gear or something, I tell that person the same thing I tell everyone. Things aren't just handed to you especially by people you don't know, and if I learned my way around this game by crafting, making zeni, and leveling, then they also can.

• Tbh i kinda agree with lp_fan_1

and since this is a test phase and we'll get wiped anyways, i think it's not bad to give lower lvl ppl a little amount. Just like he said...even 1kk would be nice. They can use that money to craft and with luck earn more money with that. If i see someone in need for zenny i also give out some. Once i gave like 10kk to a lvl 34 dude.

Like why would i hoard 1kkk+ if i already have eq + dogis. What are you gonna do with that money knowing damn well it'll be wiped anyways. Just go around and give ppl like 1-5kk. You can make that money easy anyways lol.

Now i also have to admit that it's really not too hard to make money at the beginning. Especially when you get to do UD1. Many ppl ignore the accessory they drop. Pick them up, check AH and try to sell it. I remember when i was poor at around 30, i did UD1 dropped some necklace which happened to be worth 600k. A good start in my opinion :D

Ofc you can't expect this kind of help once the game is officially out. But even then, if i have enough money i will still go around and give some zenni to ppl. DId that in old DBO too.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• That's the spirit! what's the big deal if i helped somebody? is there is a problem in it? no.

the game will wiped after all so everything will disappeared. even after the pre beta, i can lend a helping hand to who is need it.

because and simply i know how is the beginner feels, because i was once.

even if i can't with zeni,armor or any equips. i will lend them an advice at least.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!