Hiding Dogi Parts individually

• Dogis are not not cosmetic. They grant stats thanks to dogi balls, and that's fine. But because you can only hide ALL dogi parts at once, that leaves players two options. Hide all dogis, or hide none, because not wearing a hat+mask+backpack/wings+halo+dogi means you're skipping out on useful stats.

Hide all dogis: You look like this. Yes, exactly this. There's no viable armor variation in the endgame.
    NoDogis.png

Don't hide any dogis : You look like a cluttered, overdesigned mess.
    Yaydogis.png

We should let players hide individual dogi pieces. It'd be nice if people didn't have to make themselves weaker to not look stupid, and it'd spawn alot more cool character designs.

• I want to give you 5 likes for the second picture, made my day...

I love the idea, I know it like that from the old game I played between dbo. It was suggested before, but back then we got laughed at because I guess those answering couldn't afford dogi balls or just didn't care. Dogi hiding

Imo in any case something to have on the list to implement after the gameplay is open beta ready.

Even better to have that option now with random wagu (I rarely like the hair and back dogis)

• Oh I've forgot. In Star Wars: The Old Republic there's a armor set named "Covert Energy".

That's invisible set, that when You wear it, You can modify but its looks like you're naked.

So someone could do dogi, hat, wings, halo, glasses, backpack that is invisible. I like to wear dogi, but with hat, glasses, and wings (!) look like an idiot.

CovertHandwithGloves.pngforum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11359/

I think this could be even better/easier to do that option "Turn ON hat" "Turn OFF Wings" etc.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!