Bad upgrading chance

• In old DBO people didn't work hard for +15, they bought it with real money from a lucky person. The only reason everyone right now is even walking around full +15 is because of the dupe bug, nothing else.

Like I said before, just make white stones the way they were before, and before someone comes screaming that's "too easy", it was already like that, and even then, only a select few had +15, and the only reason for that is because many people bought hundreds of white stones in CS, and now you have to actually play the game to get a lot of them which takes months more time.

Stones in general would also skyrocket in price and it's harder to make zenni off CS now so I doubt someone could even gather 100 whites and 100 purples in a short period of time. Not to mention someone had said they wasted around 90 white stones and reds to get from +14 to +15 before white stones were nerfed.

• In old DBO people didn't work hard for +15, they bought it with real money from a lucky person. The only reason everyone right now is even walking around full +15 is because of the dupe bug, nothing else.

Like I said before, just make white stones the way they were before, and before someone comes screaming that's "too easy", it was already like that, and even then, only a select few had +15, and the only reason for that is because many people bought hundreds of white stones in CS, and now you have to actually play the game to get a lot of them which takes months more time.

Stones in general would also skyrocket in price and it's harder to make zenni off CS now so I doubt someone could even gather 100 whites and 100 purples in a short period of time. Not to mention someone had said they wasted around 90 white stones and reds to get from +14 to +15 before white stones were nerfed.

i farmed for liike 5 days ii have 14 white stones and 9 pruple u70 so u can get 50 of each if u farm in hardcore mode for a mounth

• so i would need like 20x weapons lv 70 all with high stats,and tons of lv 70 purples to even try to get a +15 :D

I dont even wanna try to count how much would i spend on something like that,cuz its nearly impossible for a non cashing player :D

I don't think you understood. What I wanted to represent with the video is the upgrade system of the DBO TW.

As you can see, it wasn't easy.

• I only see problem here with advanced stones.

They should have higher chance of +3 gear when you get Success card.

Fails and Break should stay as they are, upgrading shouldn't be easy but with advance stone spam, you could upgrade your gear +12,

with hard work.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• HAHAHAHAHAHA you tried to proof a point without watching the video properly.

When it fails the equipment doesn't decrease -1, it stays the same.

2:18 watch for yourself:rolleyes:

And one more thing, you said this is hard work????

The drop rate of the stones in UD/TMQ decreased

And they moved it to the token shop, so what now? i need to leave my computer ON so i can get those tokens?

I spent 13 hours in TMQ1 to get the stones and the armors (Unlimited potential suit) and was a hell of a nightmare

This guy in the video has 280 u30 purple stones and its not even from the token shop, not even you in a year will drop that amount with this shitty drop rate

And the legendary gloves and staffs you drop that with easily in the ud1, which right now you only get it 1 time out of 50.

• Wanna know what would really be hard Mr. EasyMan? If upgrading had no RNG, all stones binded and cannot be unbinded, anything over +8 binded and cannot be unbinded, and make it take 1,500 red stones to get to +15.

• There isn't any discovery, I don't need to see the video to know how it was the old upgrade system.

Do you prefer that the item break with the Broken card?

• There isn't any discovery, I don't need to see the video to know how it was the old upgrade system.

Do you prefer that the item break with the Broken card?

Do that and you will see what will happen to this game.

And im sure you are aware of why the original game was shut down.

And if you guys want to go the same path its your choice.

For you it doesn't affect you because you are a casher.

There is people with less 18 years old who can't buy cash, and put alot of time to not enjoy the game.

• Wanna know what would really be hard Mr. EasyMan? If upgrading had no RNG, all stones binded and cannot be unbinded, anything over +8 binded and cannot be unbinded, and make it take 1,500 red stones to get to +15.

That would be changing whole upgrade system.

Still the best would be to have luck system and "work hard" system.

Change downgrade stones to super upgrade +1, and you exchange them with red,blue (100) of them and purple,green (50) of them.

Those downgrade stones are useless anyway soo if they can be change to give +1 instead of -1, they would be useful.

Ofc exchanged should be auto binded, and exchanged at NPC.

This would be the best upgrade system.

Question is, can it be done...

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

That's the stupidest thing I've read.

What are we trying to argue here is to make it balance not more easy.

Like i spent 1k in tokens to get a +5 in the end that's really poor.

The upgrade chance is too bad.

• Do that and you will see what will happen to this game.

And im sure you are aware of why the original game was shut down.

And if you guys want to go the same path its your choice.

For you it doesn't affect you because you are a casher.

There is people with less 18 years old who can't buy cash, and put alot of time to not enjoy the game.

What's your proposition then? Make an easy system so that everyone can get a +15 armor?

Many of you have a bad point that what is a +15 armor. As you see it as usual on the PoB Server you think it should be easy to obtain. But no.

• That's the stupidest thing I've read.

What are we trying to argue here is to make it balance not more easy.

Like i spent 1k in tokens to get a +5 in the end that's really poor.

The upgrade chance is too bad.

This made me cringe, +15 taking 1,500 to make with stones binded (cannot be unbinded) is more easy than what we have now? Have fun farming a year or 2 straight for a single +15.

Funny thing is what you're suggesting actually sounds a lot more easier. Something more luck and "work hard" would be all stones binding with no way to unbind, but better upgrade rates and anything over +8 weapon/+6 armor binds with no way to unbind. And btw what's wrong with changing the system? Only the small portion who are lucky enjoy it, the rest hate it.

• Sirab I forgot to point out, if I can respect you, you can do the same for me.

You don't need to like me, but you can respect me and my opinions, as I do same with yours, that "EasyMan" and similar stuffs are disrespectful for no reason.

On-topic

Game wouldn't be easy, only stones that would be binded are those Downgrade stones that would be changed.

Soo people who like luck system, can try with RNG system and try it or save up 100 normal stones or 50 advanced stones for those "super stones" to get +1 for sure.

Like I said, "super stones" aka downgrade stones you could only get by exchange, they won't drop anywhere.

I really think that this would be kinda "the best" system for DBO.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!