New properties update

• sry but you confused me with global prop und atk and defense and prop I didn't really understand what you wanted to say
    Btw.
    lv 70 legendary earring - 13 prop is max - 10% attribute atk / defense is max
    lv 70 legendary necklace - 10% attribute atk / defense is max

• this would be the question of the century and someone would hate me for asking it BUT:

What is wrong with the retail dbo ? i know things weren't fair but you expect a community of people to balance a game better than a freakin company??? why even bother changing everything when the only thing we needed was a little nerf to sk and fighter.

i do not think that we are able to come to a solution and entire company couldn't .

• sry but you confused me with global prop und atk and defense and prop I didn't really understand what you wanted to say
    Btw.
    lv 70 legendary earring - 13 prop is max - 10% attribute atk / defense is max
    lv 70 legendary necklace - 10% attribute atk / defense is max

Global props should be main props in game not this attack and defense ones.

I was just comparing them, CC Rings legendary lvl 60 with global props, global props on earrings and necklace.

You can get 10% on earrings and neck and on rings and if you want to have attack and defense to match those props we use attack and defense in same time, you need to use on some accessory defense and on some attack.

But in general you gain 30% power or if you go only power you gain a bit more, while on attack and defense props we use, you gain attack and defense more than 30% , I think you should get now.

That is sadly true but still CD should be capped at 50%-60% and some RP CD skills should be edited.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• this would be the question of the century and someone would hate me for asking it BUT:

What is wrong with the retail dbo ? i know things weren't fair but you expect a community of people to balance a game better than a freakin company??? why even bother changing everything when the only thing we needed was a little nerf to sk and fighter.

i do not think that we are able to come to a solution and entire company couldn't .

The company was doing good early on until they decided to make this game casual to all hell in 70 cap for whatever reason. Some of us played early on and experienced how a better balanced dbo was so we do have an idea on how to fix things.

• The company was doing good early on until they decided to make this game casual to all hell in 70 cap for whatever reason. Some of us played early on and experienced how a better balanced dbo was so we do have an idea on how to fix things.

that is just your opinion. I liked how dbo retail was and it was fun. They needed to add more end game content like more dungeons.

• Majority? Ok probably only your friends. All my friends and the players I play with liked 70 more. You can't say level 70 was hell. Some guys liked it and some didn't. That's how it always is.

Donald is right. And no, it wasn't just me and my friends, this is common knowledge regardless of what you say. Everyone knows the majority liked 55/60 cap better than 70 cap.

• Donald is right. And no, it wasn't just me and my friends, this is common knowledge regardless of what you say. Everyone knows the majority liked 55/60 cap better than 70 cap.

My last post in this thread because we can't get any discussion going here. You can't think objectively and just try to justify your opinions with random "facts".

Who defined "your" common knowledge? So it's common knowledge that level 55/60 was better than 70? How can something like that be common knowledge? Totally bullshit

Who is everyone? Maybe everyone except everyone who liked level 70 more.

• My last post in this thread because we can't get any discussion going here. You can't think objectively and just try to justify your opinions with random "facts".

Who defined "your" common knowledge? So it's common knowledge that level 55/60 was better than 70? How can something like that be common knowledge? Totally bullshit

Mate go check old community's forum,we had even started a petition back then,we actually had a representative that spoke with them...

• My last post in this thread because we can't get any discussion going here. You can't think objectively and just try to justify your opinions with random "facts".

Back then most players didn't really even care about properties as much as they do now, because the balance was much better and it wasn't needed as much as it is now, any small change in 70 cap has a drastic effect because of how badly balanced everything is. For example, they tried to nerf reflect, by making it not able to kill your opponent, then bam, fighters started using Storm and Thunder became OP.

Now you see why level 55/60 cap was better? Also like Donald said 50 cap as well but many people didn't get the chance to play that cap so it's very underrated. People are always bashing 70 cap. It's not opinion if you are a serious player, 50/55/60 cap had better balance. This is a fact. 70 cap was liked more by casuals.

• Mate go check old community's forum,we had even started a petition back then,we actually had a representative that spoke with them...

Back then most players didn't really even care about properties as much as they do now, because the balance was much better and it wasn't needed as much as it is now, any small change in 70 cap has a drastic effect because of how badly balanced everything is. For example, they tried to nerf reflect, by making it not able to kill your opponent, then bam, fighters started using Storm and Thunder became OP.

Now you see why level 55/60 cap was better? Also like Donald said 50 cap as well but many people didn't get the chance to play that cap so it's very underrated. People are always bashing 70 cap. It's not opinion if you are a serious player, 50/55/60 cap had better balance. This is a fact. 70 cap was liked more by casuals.

who the f cares ur so offtopic and offpoint i cant belive guys get ahold of ur senses and stop talking bs focus on the main point of this thread and that is that the game due to propreties(and alot of other things) is going down a bad path

• who the f cares ur so offtopic and offpoint i cant belive guys get ahold of ur senses and stop talking bs focus on the main point of this thread and that is that the game due to propreties(and alot of other things) is going down a bad path

Yeah and i'm talking about properties in that post. A better understanding of what i'm trying to say is, will properties even NEED to be 1:1 in 50/55/60 cap? In my opinion, no it won't.

• Yeah and i'm talking about properties in that post. A better understanding of what i'm trying to say is, will properties even NEED to be 1:1 in 50/55/60 cap? In my opinion, no it won't.

so to reformulate everything you are tyring to say is that : reduce the max lv cap to 50/55/60 or that there wont be any problem if the cap starts at 50/55/60 and maybe we can resolve the problem along the way?

• so to reformulate everything you are tyring to say is that : reduce the max lv cap to 50/55/60 or that there wont be any problem if the cap starts at 50/55/60 and maybe we can resolve the problem along the way?

You do know it's confirmed there is going to be a level cap right? And yes. lets wait to see whatever level cap we start at (Hopefully level 50), test and see if .5:.5 is really that much of a problem, and if it's not, fix how props work in 70 cap along the way.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!