New properties update

• Im going to be fair and say the team wants crits to be tankable. Which is a good thing, there shouldn't be one shots in the game. But this isn't the way to do it, you can't just try to nerf DPS and not give them a replacement buff. For example, a better way of doing it would have been nerfing crits, but buffing STR/SOL for DPS classes, this way the DPS classes can't win with 1 button against a tank but can still deal good dmg. Again that's just an example i'm not suggesting it.

is true, but that one is not the only way, we must understand that this is a alpha phase of the game, and be patient.

Even i dont think that this nerf have a huge impact in all the dps classes. have a turtle, dende, sk, karma and i can play with any of those. Fightters still making a good damage (if they have good gear like every other class) and honestly i only see fighters talking about the props nerf in the server, the rest of the comunity just adap to the changes like they always do.

• is true, but that one is not the only way, we must understand that this is a alpha phase of the game, and be patient.

Even i dont think that this nerf have a huge impact in all the dps classes. have a turtle, dende, sk, karma and i can play with any of those. Fightters still making a good damage (if they have good gear like every other class) and honestly i only see fighters talking about the props nerf in the server, the rest of the comunity just adap to the changes like they always do.

What? Why should fighters talk about it xD?
    I have a poko ultima sk, yet I despise those changes. Fighters got buffed with that change, why tf should they talk about that?

• Sadly there is always the discussion about a class should not be able to 1 shot a tank. And there always guys who say yes they should be able (I am one of them) and some they say no they should not. Both parties are right and you have this talk in every game.

Nearly in every game that I played the mage could 1 shot everyone or nearly 1 shot them but was compensated woth more defense.

But mostly it is one of the two followings:

1. One shot everyone but have no hard cc + no defense

2. Deals high dmg has hard cc + low - middle defense

But you can not just nerf prop which is the most important stat for turtles and don't give them anything back. BTW my turtle deals right now with the following gear:

bacterian gloves +15 33% critdmg

bacterian wand +13 32% crit dmg

10% wild atk neck

2x 10% wild atk earrings

con kraken rings

full prop armor

against a karma with:

successrate neck

con armor + 13 14 15

1x 12 prop earring 1x 26cdr earring

2x anti confuse rings

with crit only 16800 dmg while the karma has 15600lp

• Why even bother. Too much shus over stupid thing. Comparing this game to TW or Korean version is just stupid. If you dont like the idea of not 1 shoting everything in game dont play it.

I played tw and korean too. I too did 150k with my turtle kames and what? Do i need to get a medal or some shit for that? Just play this game as it is. Report buggs and over time everything will be balanced.

Sadly there is always the discussion about a class should not be able to 1 shot a tank. And there always guys who say yes they should be able (I am one of them)

• Why even bother. Too much shus over stupid thing. Comparing this game to TW or Korean version is just stupid. If you dont like the idea of not 1 shoting everything in game dont play it.

I played tw and korean too. I too did 150k with my turtle kames and what? Do i need to get a medal or some shit for that? Just play this game as it is. Report buggs and over time everything will be balanced.

Aha. They try to balance pvp to get almost retail feeling, but failing completely, and pve gets trashed in the meantime aswell thanks to some mindblowing changes. I am a tankmain and suck with those changes damagewise and tankwise.

It's not about 1 shotten it's about nerfing some classes without giving them anything back like defense or cc. It's just a nerf for some classes and after that they expect the game to be balanced.

It's give and take not take take take and take again

• How can it be "a bit" different if you deal 100 - 120k less damage with better gear, lol?

Do you realize that x1.5 critical bonus damage is far higher than x1.35/x1.25, we've already tried to play with these ratios and made damage insane in the past and players weren't happy about it to be more specific "tank players".

You will tell me "im talking about PVE" changes affect both PvP and PvE aspects this not blade and soul.

• Do you realize that x1.5 critical bonus damage is far higher than x1.35/x1.25, we've already tried to play with these ratios and made damage insane in the past and players weren't happy about it to be more specific "tank players".

You will tell me "im talking about PVE" changes affect both PvP and PvE aspects this not blade and soul.

Do you realize that in retail anticrit on classes besides SK was actually a thing, so crits (or critdamage) was a hit or miss?

Of course if you change small aspects of the game for either PvP or PvE, the whole balance will die eventually and stuff wont work out anymore.

• Do you realize that in retail anticrit on classes besides SK was actually a thing, so crit damage was a hit or miss?

Of course if you change small aspects of the game for either PvP or PvE, the whole balance will die eventually and stuff wont work out anymore.

I think we didn't play the same game, the one i played no class was capable to block critical hits as much as SK's since the scouter update even full anti-crit SK didn't block that much crits.

• I think we didn't play the same game, the one i played no class was capable to block critical hits as much as SK's since the scouter update even full anti-crit SK didn't block that much crits.

I have an ultima with 42% anticrit and get crit with like more than every 2nd ability. Too bad that the thread with the formula isn't traceable, but I can remember that you are guaranteed to have 5% critchance. All in all the formula is just bad and crits go through way too often. Instead of frequent crits low dmg (well for fighters its frequent crits + 1 hits) do less crits maximum damage.
    Edit:
    Not less crits overall, but anticrit should be much more effective since it can't be that fighters with 50-60 critrate almost crit me everytime with my 42% anticrit.

• I have an ultima with 42% anticrit and get crit with like more than every 2nd ability. Too bad that the thread with the formula isn't traceable, but I can remember that you are guaranteed to have 5% critchance. All in all the formula is just bad and crits go through way too often. Instead of frequent crits low dmg (well for fighters its frequent crits + 1 hits) do less crits maximum damage.
    Edit:
    Not less crits overall, but anticrit should be much more effective since it can't be that fighters with 50-60 critrate almost crit me everytime with my 42% anticrit.

Well since critic rates surpass anti critic cap, it is expected.

Still mate sadly we do not play same game as we did before but you will need to wait until Daneos find right anti critic formula since this formula is joke lol.

If old scouter system can't be added why not to add "Title upgrade materials" in world boss event and remove anti critic cap, ofc titles would have levels and you would need time to reach their max level.

This way everyone could upgrade title they use like:

1. 60% anti critic MAX

2. 34 dex MAX

3. 34 FOC MAX

4. 10% wild dmg max

5. 13 props

Of course since CC Auras are too OP so they would be out of this system, this way even humans could get 100% anti critic (39% jacket + budokai gloves 10% and 60% title).

If this would be added in future, then you can forget about one shot in PVP and in PVE turtles and all those DPS classes would be able to deal tons of dmg needed in PVE.

Notice: Reflect would need to be capped on 15%-20% or even more since it is lame to beat anyone with reflect alone.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• No, crits are healthy that's why 100% anticrit is toxic. The problem right now is that players crit too often. Just try to find a better and healthier formula and get the damage back as it was on retail. Also revert prop.

• No, crits are healthy that's why 100% anticrit is toxic. The problem right now is that players crit too often. Just try to find a better and healthier formula and get the damage back as it was on retail. Also revert prop.

When I see humans block 1-2 fighter critics, then you will have my attention and 100% anti critic ain't toxic, it just means that you will need more brain to time up your skills and choose to gear up to deal higher base dmg or to last longer.

"Critics are healthy" - I guess, critics purge your body, mind and soul and one shot is like orgasm....

Still props capped on accessory on 26% or back to 1.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!