I had to create a thread for this

• As the title said, I could have just posted this at the Sticky Pre Open but I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't get noticed. And since there are many things what I'm going to say, then here I go.

First, I need to say that the new cap for quests is just absurd;

100m range is too damn close, I mean I was just doing quests outside Red Ribbon, lvl 29 quests, and my friends were close, but the place is too big and we couldn't separate to complete quests that others didn't have, and they were in the same place. I suggest almost 250m range outside dungeons, and make it global inside them. There are places, spots way bigger than outside Red Ribbon, just wonder that you are doing RP2 , RP3, you'll have to separate, you'll have to, no doubt.

Then I want to desperately claim the new diminishing CC's, probably not that new, but I left the game a good time ago. I get it, and I found it useful till I noticed this.

I'm a dende, and the only reason you lvl up your antenna beam is BECAUSE IT HAS LOW CD, AND LOW DURATION. So you can do something to bosses, you are not a dps, you are just reducing the boss dps by paralysing him. And with the new diminishing CC's, after using your paralysis a couple of times. The skill does NOTHING, literally it doesn't paralysis not even for 0,1s. You just do the damage, absurd damage since you are a DENDE. Same would happen for Wonder Majins, now maxing those skills is just useless if you are not thinking of PvP. And trust me, when I made a Dende I was not thinking about PvP. So I suggest that maybe those 2 skills or similar skills with LOW CD AND LOW DURATION remain the same, because there is no other purpose than spamming them.

Now I'm just going to proceed with normal bug reports.

This happens with this mob and probably with any other mob that doesn't attack you back. I was killing this and I used my bleed to finish them off when they had low health. But then when I checked they were full LP again. What happens is that the game thinks they are not in combat mode, after like 2 seconds, maybe 3, really fast, they start regenerating really fast, EVEN WHEN THEY HAD A DEBUFF, LIKE A BLEED. So I had no choice to kill them with autoattacks bc the bleed wouldn't work if I stopped Auto.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/474/

Recovery Items, Food, they are SUPPOSED TO BE FOR EVERY CLASS, RACE. The only thing is that if you belong to the SPECIFIC RACE, you get the bonus, the 10% bonus, probably got reported but got forgotten.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/476/

I reported this, and pretty sure nobody cared, but I do. This option in your inventory, like a little star or something allows you to Sort your Items, pretty helpful. But doesn't work.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/475/

Now thanks for reading and excuse me if I made any mistake in my grammar. Not my first lang.

• Yup, all true! Had some time to play yesterday and i had the same problems.. if u use a skill with >1 sec. casttime mob heals ridiculously high amount of LP/EP. Recover pots are wrong and won't even give the +10% boost and you were able to use all recover pot, you just didn't get the +10% if you use a namek heal has human or majin.

• Hi there flume

thanks for reporting the few bugs

ill notify the team about sort option and other bugs to test and fix.

the dimishing cc is a thing needed for pvp its from Taiwan servers and I believe we are close to accurate on mimicking it in dbog.

the strange obstacle mob as you noted doesn't attack you. so the lp gains from that mob are just to slow you down its not game breaking but ya ill see if that can be changed I noticed it hard for me as a mighty maijn to kill them as well.

• The 100m range should have never existed...lvling up in party is now useless and takes way more time then solo specially when u do same quests you have to redo every time because mobs didn~t count I mean come on ,before it was perfect when you have many quests and u are in party everyone do certain area and the quests become easy and takes way less time but now with the 100m range... it is simple unbelievably annoying to the point that it kills all the fun in game. Also, the removal of buffs when entering the dung . Why would such even exist?? it is totally absurd..now when u use dragon buffs and enter a dung/tmq/ccbd they will simple disappear and with thier 2h cd they are totally useless now.Even more, the bind system...everything now is bind :drops,craft,even accessories...what i s the point???it is just making the game harder and harder just to force pple to buy cash and get seal coins, and if u say "you can get seal coins in ccbd" that is totally bullshit ...you have to do cc25 100 time and pray that u can find 10 seal coins. And to be honest it is boring as hell to be forced to do something you hate like spamming certain floors in ccbd just so u can get seal coins which are almost impossible to get. Seriously I think these kind of changes should stop and put more focus on fixing quests and bugs rather than making changes that takes away the the fun in the game...

• Thanks for replying Box, but I want to make it clear.

I totally understand the CC, and I played TW too, but when you are a Dende, you have no skills, the only skill I maxed was Antenna beam. I'm pretty mad at this because now i just use autoattacks in my build, and it's slow af. It's nice because some classes have 8 sec stun duration, but they have 1 MIN COOLDOWN, or more. Clearly there are abilities made to be spammed, and others to be not.

I explain:

UD2, the big fat boss, he charges his skill, one shotting skill pretty often, and you have to stop him with your Antenna Beam, what's the point of having a 2-3 secs CD paralysis if you cant spam it anymore. The only thing you deal is damage and dendes are not DPS. Literally this changes everything for a Dende. Even most when you know that you are not into PVP.

I suggest this:

• to remove the diminishing cc from Dragon Clan ''Antenna Beam'' and Wonder Majin ''Double Whammy Ball''. As they are the only skills with low cd and low duration. There is no other purpose else than spamming it.
    • to make the diminishing cc from all skills last ALMOST 1 sec. 1 sec is enough to stop a BOSS charge, but at the moment you dont stun not even for 0,0001s.

Now, as second; the obstacle mob, I somehow get it, but the thing is that he is recovering LP when he is UNDER bleed effect. You have a bleed you can't regen like that, like if we stopped fighting. Also he has almost 6k LP at lvl 32, that's fair enough for low damage classes.

And about the 100m said below by XFobosX yeah is pretty annoying, I understand that completing quests being in different maps is unfair, but 100m is just too much, too extremely close, just wonder that 1 skill may have 45M range. It's fair to reduce the range of the quests, but that's too much. The removal of buffs, it's somehow nice, excluding that there are LONG CD buffs, like dragon buffs, or just normal buffs, that you will lose, and how to spam UD's and dungeons like that. Otherwise it's interesting because buffers will be taken seriously, I think that there may be some changes to fix this at a good point for everyone.

Thanks for reading again, guys.

• I reported this, and pretty sure nobody cared, but I do. This option in your inventory, like a little star or something allows you to Sort your Items, pretty helpful. But doesn't work.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/475/

Now thanks for reading and excuse me if I made any mistake in my grammar. Not my first lang.

got to say that is one of the things i would love to have fixed in-game, it would be so handy to just press that to sort and organize your inventory instead of moving everything click by click to a desired inventory space

• Well Since I've played all versions of dbo I can answer how its suppose to work and if I agree a change should be make:

1 - Original DBO was also 100m and to my pleasant surprise I saw it changed here. Wish It could've stayed the way it was, makes party play much more fun and engaging.

2 - DBO had DR since its launch, it works like this, once you enter combat with anything any CC you do ( from the same skill , not the same sort of CC) will lose a few seconds of effectivness until its lasts for like 0,1s , which I imagine is that the target gets added resistance with each use of that CC. I never saw CCs not doing anything even if the targets gets 100% resistance to it. DBO has been balanced with that in mind. Dendes and wonders have other tools to deal with dangerous threats like that.

for instance on your example , if you only use your cc to stop the cast , the ultra can be killed before 100% DR kicks in , also having different sources of CC on your group helps. What is wrong though is that DR here should work in pvp too like it used to in DBO, not working in pvp is the reason you see Wonders and Dendes winning solo budokais effortlessly. Anyone who gets killed by 2 rats with 13 seconds long stuns will understand why DR should be a thing.

3 - That mob never fought back, but his HP didnt increase neither. He had 0 LP regen if you engage in combat with him , also the pods in TMQ3 didnt heal either.

4 - indeed, food is supposed to be for any class, it should be fixed asap, its annoying right now

5 - the sort inventory option was a big help in taiwan, hope to see it working here too.

• 1- As the example given, Red Ribbon and other places are pretty big, 100m is almost the half than Shout skill from wonder majins, 45M. 250m or so should be enough, you are not making it global but neither that small. People always have different quests near the same place and so they won't count.

2- I don't think you know what you are talking about, Antenna beam paralysis after using it almost 4 times it doesnt paralysis, nothing. Not even 0,1s. It's just damage, and THAT was not like that in TW. The reduction was never that big. Also, what other CC does a Dende have? Paralysis is all I can do, having almost 3 seconds cooldown on the skill and 3 secs duration, the skill is made to be spammed, even if it lasts 0,1s. Maybe you can save wonder majins here, but not dendes.

Btw the reduction doesn't work that much against mobs, by the time you are getting your 2nd or 3rd 13 sec stun you are already dead. I've died good enough because mobs dont use the stun at the same time, they use it 1 after 1.

• 1- As the example given, Red Ribbon and other places are pretty big, 100m is almost the half than Shout skill from wonder majins, 45M. 250m or so should be enough, you are not making it global but neither that small. People always have different quests near the same place and so they won't count.

2- I don't think you know what you are talking about, Antenna beam paralysis after using it almost 4 times it doesnt paralysis, nothing. Not even 0,1s. It's just damage, and THAT was not like that in TW. The reduction was never that big. Also, what other CC does a Dende have? Paralysis is all I can do, having almost 3 seconds cooldown on the skill and 3 secs duration, the skill is made to be spammed, even if it lasts 0,1s. Maybe you can save wonder majins here, but not dendes.

Btw the reduction doesn't work that much against mobs, by the time you are getting your 2nd or 3rd 13 sec stun you are already dead. I've died good enough because mobs dont use the stun at the same time, they use it 1 after 1.

that's pretty much what I wrote though.

• Well Since I've played all versions of dbo I can answer how its suppose to work and if I agree a change should be make:

1 - Original DBO was also 100m and to my pleasant surprise I saw it changed here. Wish It could've stayed the way it was, makes party play much more fun and engaging.

Dude i`ve played dbo since 2011 the 100m was never there.If you kill a mob from 39781klm away and u are in party it still counts.the 100m was only something added by daneos which is stupid in my opinion that made the game more like solo mod because it is annoying to do quests in party thx to this change.Also it is extremely limiting and forcing party members to be kissing one another which is absurd for an open game with such a HUGE map ... I highly recommended for the removal of this 100m range completely not increasing it to 250m or even 1000m because of the magnitude of the maps and the way the game is played such change is only limiting the play style and rendering party useless and deprive the fun in it. Party is meant to make things easier by completing quests faster not slower. If questing in party makes you slower then why in the world making it.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!